• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lobang King Ways/Wins- Scam Alert

asenmaga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes but not 1 match KNN 2k split to 2 bets on high odds KNN my uncle highest bet for soccer in history was 1k on odds 3+ and 1k on odds 6.0 on same kicking time KNN end up the 1 collected was the 6.0 KNN but my uncle find this kind is too exotic so now he no longer bet this kind of amt and stick to $10 to $50 per match KNN
My Strategy different from your Uncle . I started by putting a fixed amount( starting capital) in the SG pools online account .
Every match day, i keep my total bets placed at not more than 10-15 pct of the starting capital .

I play from 1 to 3 parleys depending on how many parleys I can choose from those matches .
Of course , sometimes I might play correct score instead of Parley but my favourite is still parley .

Everyone has their own style and habits , as long as it works for you on a long term basis than that is the method most suitable for you .
Lastly Fengshui is a very important aspect ..to Huat Huat Huat ..,. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Strategy different from your Uncle . I started by putting a fixed amount( starting capital) in the SG pools online account .
Every match day, i keep my total bets placed at not more than 10-15 pct of the starting capital .

I play from 1 to 3 parleys depending on how many parleys I can choose from those matches .
Of course , sometimes I might play correct score instead of Parley but my favourite is still parley .

Everyone has their own style and habits , as long as it works for you on a long term basis than that is the method most suitable for you .
Lastly Fengshui is a very important aspect ..to Huat Huat Huat ..,. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
KNN yes every punter has their own way of betting but my uncle is emphasising for the benefits of big punters that using big money to win small money is a very very stoopid yet most committed method that's why you can see them chalking up huge debts over time becas when they win they cannot win much and continue to bet and surely will lose away and doubling tripling up KNN worse of all they didn't leelised the chances to win the lesser odds is actually lower than the higher ones kekekeke KNN my uncle think your method is also workable as parlay give good leeturns without having to bet big amount KNN

asenmaga

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN yes every punter has their own way of betting but my uncle is emphasising for the benefits of big punters that using big money to win small money is a very very stoopid yet most committed method that's why you can see them chalking up huge debts over time becas when they win they cannot win much and continue to bet and surely will lose away and doubling tripling up KNN my uncle think your method is also workable as parlay give good leeturns without having to bet big amount KNN
I actually play for the fun of picking teams , so my bets size are small , of course they are scalable if I really want to aim as a profit making activities ( Most of my bets are the same amount ) .

Sg Pools online is a good platform to keep track of your return ratio ( thru the bet placed and payout ratio) , hopefully going forward they can have feature like tracking your no's of consecutive wins and consecutive lost (automated- basically to know your maximum drawdown etc etc).

Lastly this thread is more about LKWs , but unfortunately most bros lost interest when the scam was exposed, I try to keep this thread active so as a "highlight" to some punters who still keen to try them out , to try and read thru this thread and understand , before they make the final decision .

Hopefully you can keep on posting your uncle's winnings and this can be treated as a form of encouragement that everyone can try out their own methods and one day they can also have a successful methodology .

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, KNS. I Baimi Winning Ways better than them. :biggrin: 1 week if I kena 1 match is enough for me to make some profits.
This weekend no bet, rest and enjoy the LWE.
20201225_013157.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
THIS IS IT KNN KNN KNN MY UNCLE THINK HE MANAGED TO BREAK PART OF SG POOL SECRET CODE :confused::laugh: KNN expanding his business KNN
Screenshot_20201229-112852_Chrome.jpg

FT 2-0 KNN
Screenshot_20201229-112904_Chrome.jpg

FT 0-0 KNN
Screenshot_20201229-112912_Chrome.jpg

FT 0-1 KNN

KNN my uncle cannot share too much nor keep using account to prevent ban :biggrin:

asenmaga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Afternoon, Last two days of 2020,
Wish everyone a Good 2021....and Huat Huat Huat in Football matches...
Will not be playing any for this two days as busy with other stuff...
Hopefully can continue to have winning parleys in 2021...

Huat Huat Huat 2021 Everyone !!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ps.. Hope other Bros here can keep posting to keep this thread active and in the front page.

ballso

Hey just wanted to let you guys know i fall prey to the scam, thanks to the greed. Which i feel its soo bad thinking back now. When they asked for the second payment of 400 (Like what the other users mentioned) i knew something was up which then i searched forthem and found out this forum, wished i have done it sooner.

How the scammed works:

First they will ask you to pay 400(apparently always this fixed sum of money) and said that this money is sent to the europeans which helped with the alleged "match fixing" thereafter,the person told me it will take 1 - 2 hours before they process the funds.

The next thing i know, they said that the 400 is the confirmation fee and i need to pay another 400 before they released the 10000%%% guaranteed win slip to me.

So to all brothers, please take note!

I will be careful from now on, and i am treating the 400 as donation to charity for a blessed new year 2021.

Happy Advance New Year Guys! :smile:

Best,
Scammed Soul

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spurs vs Fulham game is postponed.
My fantasy team with Son and Kane is my captain.
Hope Liverpool vs Newcastle is not out also.
With Robertson and Firmino on my team.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20210107-235716_Chrome.jpg

FT 2-0 KNN my uncle didn't bet the -1.5 as his secret code showed home can win but no clue for the higher odds KNN

Screenshot_20210107-235524_Chrome.jpg

FT 2-4 KNN as usual go for highest odds stated in secret code :biggrin: KNN

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20210108-081340_Chrome.jpg
HT 1-1 FT 4-3 KNN
My uncle secret code for home to win at 3.20 highest odds but my uncle now test new code for HT FT also collect :biggrin: KNN KNN last night collect until morning continue to collect :laugh:

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle spent the whole day and night monitoring the movements then can raid sg pool KNN now thinking to outsource monitoring to people problem is will that person give his full work or anyhow KNN :cool: