• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lobang King Ways/Wins- Scam Alert

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
20201011_122412.jpg

KNN my uncle also want to leeshare this 2feb2020 first lace of the day opened a $5 pay $112 occasion KNN when my uncle saw is all having 2 including odds of $112 he knew this is it :biggrin: KNN KNN KNN is this 天和地利 or coincidental? KNN

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If really ‘chun‘ the information will not be leaked. Trust me on that.

First, you get unwanted attention from the authorities. Second, the pay out will drop if too many punt on the same.

If big time kelong is involved, bet 5k? For the pariah leagues/teams, at least 100-200k involved as ‘investment.’

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal