• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one with hair tied...I think she is "Ai ku bao", she has a sad face and seems to cry a lot haha my choice with a smart intelligent face is better and cuter leh, I think!

I think the girl with her hair tied up is cutest. The boy beside the indian boy is comical with his suspense look and hand.

I also want to open CHERIE HEARTS>> so cute.

Lord Aragorn

Alfrescian
Loyal
euphony said:
i see your posts everywhere. in skyscrapercity forum, in myrealestate forum, your first post here etc. all pointing people to straits view website. your first posts all look like they're photocopied...

I like Straits View and like to share this hidden gem with everyone.

Anyway, you just validated my point - see so many posts but not a single contact number right?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
What else would u normally like to achieve/gather from each of the forum mentioned, besides appealing to us about the hidden gem? :wink:

Anyway, you just validated my point - see so many posts but not a single contact number right?

sammyboyjunior

Alfrescian
Loyal

I asked my malaysian property agent about Straits View. He said that if I want to invest there I need to find for tenants working in Pasir Gudang. The reason is that there is heavy traffic between Permas Jaya and Johor Bahru checkpoint in the morning and evening, not many people that work in Singapore will want to rent. SO.....I guess it leaves me with a smaller market.

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh pai seh .

Here's the link :

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/groups/horizonhills/

Not sure u can see or not if u are not a mem yet ...
Anyway , i think they just random mentioned abt price reducing , coz when I asked abt NI , it mentioned abt the early bird discount.
Btw , if u really gg to buy NI , u can use my name as referal and developer will give 1k or 2k fees coz i am Singaporean and there is a tax on it.
Then i will pass back to u .
Since developer earn so much from us , we should take some back from them too ....
My sales is Irene Lee but it doesnt matter if u already have yr own sales ppl coz this referal fees doesnt affect their commission . Anyway my sales told me they dun have commission de ... only variable bonus.

Hi Crystal,

My SA is also Irene. I was really impressed by her professionalism...she 'took leave' from her leave :*: to meet me in the office and drove me around the site...also helped me to email to a list of panel bankers...So impressed!! :cool:

Finally, I booked one unit at Jalan 8/8, will be signing the SPA this Sat. I believe it's the same Jalan as yours, right? It's an end lot unit...Luuurve the green and windy environment; and unit very much!!! The lake looks luuurvely as well...

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, is that the shorter end lot where there is a cul-de-sac?

Hi Crystal,

My SA is also Irene. I was really impressed by her professionalism...she 'took leave' from her leave :*: to meet me in the office and drove me around the site...also helped me to email to a list of panel bankers...So impressed!! :cool:

Finally, I booked one unit at Jalan 8/8, will be signing the SPA this Sat. I believe it's the same Jalan as yours, right? It's an end lot unit...Luuurve the green and windy environment; and unit very much!!! The lake looks luuurvely as well...

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was talking to a buddy fm KL recently who wanted to buy a Honda CRV for wife/family use, recommended him to check the new Lexus CT200h instead... Go Green ma!

In Msia its now myr173k OTR... in Spore it starts at sgd178k @ myr430k... did someone mention its 30mins difference between Spore and Msia?! :smile::smile:

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal,

Welcome Diaspora, another neighbour in NI:8, i think the NI community is growing :smile:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leverage on mm2h tax free on cars, u might feel just like u have walked into jpo Lol it's great isn't it!!

Was talking to a buddy fm KL recently who wanted to buy a Honda CRV for wife/family use, recommended him to check the new Lexus CT200h instead... Go Green ma!

In Msia its now myr173k OTR... in Spore it starts at sgd178k @ myr430k... did someone mention its 30mins difference between Spore and Msia?! :smile::smile:

sammyboyjunior

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am currently looking for a condominium unit 2km radius from JB CIQ. I have already viewed three places Orchid View, Wadihana and Stulang View. I intend to stay there, rent out my home in sg and cross the border daily to work in sg. I am self employed so I have the flexibility to aviod peak periods. Anyone have and suggestions and comments about condominiums in that area. Please share.Thanks.

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, last day to think tomorrow. Gotta act by Saturday to pay booking before promo end. Eyeing NI. 90% I wanna chiong to buy it. The other 10% uncertainty due to nagging and objection from the closed ones, making things a bit complicated...Haiz!

Dear Bro DreamorAction,

I was told that one needs to sign the SPA first for the 10k rebate...not sure who told you will only need to pay booking of RM1k...You may need to call the SA to confirm.

I will be there to sign my SPA and pay the 10% this Sat...So kaisu and kan cheomg...hahaha...

Maybe can meet you there as well... :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.