• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because the tax is calculated according to land size area i.e. if is landed. Infact, landed should be charged more then condo if going by land size area.
No idea but been hearing other owners here complaining extra high property tax. Heard that developer or MC got appeal before but I guess it’s like all things Malaysian, once you are marked, that’s it and no change in assessment possible hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw my jb condo is foreigner infested lah.
Correction mostly foreigner owners but got many Malaysian owners too that harassed me before. And many occupants are Malaysian tenants benefiting from cheap rents that do not commensurate to the high property tax.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
No idea but been hearing other owners here complaining extra high property tax. Heard that developer or MC got appeal before but I guess it’s like all things Malaysian, once you are marked, that’s it and no change in assessment possible hahaha

But dont make sense. How can property tax of condo or apt higher than landed properties. Or is it they based on built-up area for condos?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But dont make sense. How can property tax of condo or apt higher than landed properties. Or is it they based on built-up area for condos?
Lots of things don’t make sense like why I sit here eating at JB shopping mall restaurant and suddenly got people whistling outside. The same kind of whistle as what many sickening Malaysian Chinese working in Singapore did to harass me both in Spore and JB.

But seriously you are right that’s true the extra high property tax don’t make sense at all as other condos are not charged that high from what I heard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correction mostly foreigner owners but got many Malaysian owners too that harassed me before. And many occupants are Malaysian tenants benefiting from cheap rents that do not commensurate to the high property tax.
To be precise Malaysians working in Spore living in JB taking advantage and benefiting from cheap rent that does not commensurate with the extra high property tax. And many cheap Malaysian tenants harassing me with loud knocks even when I just come here once a month. That’s UNKIND Malaysians are to me and I want to puke when I see sinkie YouTubers calling them warm and nicer people than Singaporeans. Sinkies are always so cheap indeed with no qualms dissing putting down own people as long as got a little benefits from them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be precise Malaysians working in Spore living in JB taking advantage and benefiting from cheap rent that does not commensurate with the extra high property tax. And many cheap Malaysian tenants harassing me with loud knocks even when I just come here once a month. That’s UNKIND Malaysians are to me and I want to puke when I see sinkie YouTubers calling them warm and nicer people than Singaporeans. Sinkies are always so cheap indeed with no qualms dissing putting down own people as long as got a little benefits from them.
Another day of many loud knocks by Malaysian criminal bullies hiding in rat hole targeting and harassing me non stop. They will NEVER COME CLEAN AND NEVER ADMIT DOING EVIL TO ME.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
From plastering to painting to cleaning. Got to wait one hour delay due to raining. And also due to raining, the paint did not dry so have to schedule another afternoon to do second coat instead of finish it today. So tiresome indeed.
Today is supposed to be painting second coat but last night I saw the plastering is not done properly with some bubbles and holes still remaining; and asked them to redo plastering and repaint but the contractor refused and just did sanding and touch up the paint today. I just turn on my balcony lights and again see the bubbles and holes still there.

The problem is I can’t see the bubbles and holes on the balcony ceiling due to very bright daylight when they are doing the work but they become obvious when turned on the balcony light at night. But painter should be able to see when on the ladder near the ceiling right?

That’s how frustrating dealing with slipshod contractors in JB. I have lost count of how many times this painting and repainting shit has been done since last year.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow this jb trip after two days of loud knocks suddenly the evil doers 良心发现 and have been very peaceful with no knocks this few days. I have been having good sleep this few days in my jb condo. Eat and sleep and watch YouTube. Shiok! This should be my hard earned retirement life since a decade ago indeed. Life is good when there is no harassment by criminal bullies. Sadly and unfortunately that’s not the case. Stepped on some Malaysian criminal bully 小人toes and it’s a decade of smearing and harassment with no end in sight.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow this jb trip after two days of loud knocks suddenly the evil doers 良心发现 and have been very peaceful with no knocks this few days. I have been having good sleep this few days in my jb condo. Eat and sleep and watch YouTube. Shiok! This should be my hard earned retirement life since a decade ago indeed. Life is good when there is no harassment by criminal bullies. Sadly and unfortunately that’s not the case. Stepped on some Malaysian criminal bully 小人toes and it’s a decade of smearing and harassment with no end in sight.
Oh ya I have also been in super good mood after making another good contribution to my jb condo helping management office to recover bad debt of my neighbour by highlighting them using lift despite supposedly banned access cards due to long outstanding unpaid maintenance fees amounting to thousands. Lots of strange things happened to me in jb indeed including the strange thing that my neighbors paid up immediately after I highlighted them hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I have also been in super good mood after making another good contribution to my jb condo helping management office to recover bad debt of my neighbour by highlighting them using lift despite supposedly banned access cards due to long outstanding unpaid maintenance fees amounting to thousands. Lots of strange things happened to me in jb indeed including the strange thing that my neighbors paid up immediately after I highlighted them hahaha.
Now I can add this to my list of proud achievements in life hahaha. My another proud life achievement that involved Malaysian is fight Malaysian indian HR manager kt latha to hire sinkie cantonese accountant in Spore (and get betrayed by the latter in return).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya not a single firecrackers too not like last time in Nusa Duta and my the other house in jb almost everyday every weekend got firecrackers harassment by my evil cheap Malaysian Cantonese neighbours from hell criminal bullies, thieves and robber that damaged my house and then pose as innocent buyer to buy it cheap steal and rob from me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi I have gone to UTC to pay my assessment tax and checked up already. Indeed it’s double the rate at 0.27% VS 0.13% for landed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I can add this to my list of proud achievements in life hahaha. My another proud life achievement that involved Malaysian is fight Malaysian indian HR manager kt latha to hire sinkie cantonese accountant in Spore (and get betrayed by the latter in return).
To be precise help sinkies by fighting Malaysian hr manager to hire sinkie instead of India Indian accountant. Come to think of it, it’s always I help people 99% of the time indeed while when I need help I get none or rare one. I don’t owe sinkies or Malaysians or anyone in life indeed. Only people owe me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian owners in my jb condo should thank me for my help hahaha

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya not a single firecrackers too not like last time in Nusa Duta and my the other house in jb almost everyday every weekend got firecrackers harassment by my evil cheap Malaysian Cantonese neighbours from hell criminal bullies, thieves and robber that damaged my house and then pose as innocent buyer to buy it cheap steal and rob from me.
Mark my words, they will come to you soon.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak I praise them too early. There is a loud knock today at noon. Okay lah only one right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I highlighted their tenants using lift INFRONT of the whole neighborhood chat group. Not backstab smearing them from behind like some 小人 hor. I feel like a super hero. That’s how heroes attract enemies right? But I did nothing to my ex Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell in Nusa Duta they also persecuted, bullied, damaged my house, stole and robbed from me. No difference indeed.