• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Act blur pretend don’t know my Nusa Duta already kena robbed and stolen by your fellow criminal bullies that damaged my house to pose as innocent buyer to buy it cheap. So stinky people and behaviour that you supported and endorsed for years and still proudly sucking their cock now. Pui!
:whistling::whistling:..no more neighbour from hell at nusa dua

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:whistling::whistling:..no more neighbour from hell at nusa dua
Tell lies is your proud mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek sons of prostitute way to win. The victim of abuse and robbery is called neighbour from hell. And you are the hypocrite that condemn loud loud LHY being persecuted. How fake can one be?
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg instead of sanding down the old paint properly before painting, the Indian foreign worker started painting the ceiling by himself without any supervision and he painted the white paint onto the beige walls. Luckily I managed to stop him and had to spend 30 minutes to supervise him to clean it up and asked him to call back the Malaysian worker, who is his boss.

I told off the Malaysian Chinese worker for no proper supervision and what happened and told him to sand it properly before painting and he didn’t even say sorry. He just said he can’t sand today because no equipment and said tomorrow. I said the appointment is today and they are late for two hours and tomorrow I am not free. He said he can’t do today and then he left. The Indian worker pour the clean wall water onto the kitchen and dirtied my kitchen sink and I told the Malaysian Chinese worker and again gave me a blank stare.

Ridiculous indeed this lousy Malaysian contractor hired by the management office is so lousy and lazy don’t want to properly remove paint before painting resulting in all these holes each time and wasting my time again and again.
Guess what? Nothing is done after the 5 May messy shit, although I was there until today. 5 May is Friday and the management office staff didn’t update any arrangement on Saturday - which is working day - so on Saturday evening I sent a reminder but no reply on Monday and I checked on Tuesday but the staff is on leave Monday to Tuesday. Finally arranged the manager to come and take a look on Wednesday, then the manager promised to give a reply on Thursday but nothing until now Friday. So I was there for 9 days but nothing productive done by the management office or contractor on a balcony ceiling painting.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess what? Nothing is done after the 5 May messy shit, although I was there until today. 5 May is Friday and the management office staff didn’t update any arrangement on Saturday - which is working day - so on Saturday evening I sent a reminder but no reply on Monday and I checked on Tuesday but the staff is on leave Monday to Tuesday. Finally arranged the manager to come and take a look on Wednesday, then the manager promised to give a reply on Thursday but nothing until now Friday. So I was there for 9 days but nothing productive done by the management office or contractor on a balcony ceiling painting.
One thing is Malaysian staff in the management office are somehow always on leave, even for new staff. Many times I looked for them and the reply is they are on leave. So blessed to have so many days leave, not to mention the so many public holidays in JB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am now in JB and again Malaysians are harassing me with loud knocks. That’s the truth of buying house in jb, just don’t por them only will 得罪小人and the narrow hearted evil people will persecute you until you die. Harass, steal and rob from you like what my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell did to me. And now even I come back once a month to my jb condo also harass me to death.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am now in JB and again Malaysians are harassing me with loud knocks. That’s the truth of buying house in jb, just don’t por them only will 得罪小人and the narrow hearted evil people will persecute you until you die. Harass, steal and rob from you like what my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell did to me. And now even I come back once a month to my jb condo also harass me to death.
Well too bad lah I am not like sinkies that buy house in jb or do business in jb only like to por them like 哈巴狗

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am in JB again to do my balcony repair, house sitting and car sitting. Don’t know why people want to get holiday home in JB when it’s just chores after chores, pay and pay to be maid and slave to the house. Yucks!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am in JB again to do my balcony repair, house sitting and car sitting. Don’t know why people want to get holiday home in JB when it’s just chores after chores, pay and pay to be maid and slave to the house. Yucks!
Every trip come back got to do cleaning from floor to sofa to kettle to bedsheets, pay and pay to be busy doing chores after chores indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to mention get whistled at by do evil act innocent Ccb evil coward Malaysian criminal bully hiding among a mass of people at soon as stepped out of custom. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That reminds me it’s July now and got to pay my expensive property tax billed for July to December. Endless bills after bills to pay without commensurating benefits. That’s Malaysia for foreigners.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to mention get whistled at by do evil act innocent Ccb evil coward Malaysian criminal bully hiding among a mass of people at soon as stepped out of custom. Pui!
And these big liars evil coward criminal bully dogs that do evil will tell lies and NEVER ADMIT that they are doing evil to me while they point their dirty fingers at others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That reminds me it’s July now and got to pay my expensive property tax billed for July to December. Endless bills after bills to pay without commensurating benefits. That’s Malaysia for foreigners.
Rm1.5k property tax for a small property less than 700 sf jb condo is expensive right? I am not exaggerating and not telling lies at all. Many people are big liars shameless hypocrite criminal bullies that do evil tell lies to deny and then shamelessly turn around to accuse me what they are themselves telling lies when I am not telling lies at all when I said I am a virgin slandered by ccb Malaysian criminal bullies.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rm1.5k property tax for a small property less than 700 sf jb condo is expensive right? I am not exaggerating and not telling lies at all. Many people are big liars shameless hypocrite criminal bullies that do evil tell lies to deny and then shamelessly turn around to accuse me what they are themselves telling lies when I am not telling lies at all when I said I am a virgin slandered by ccb Malaysian criminal bullies.

1.5k. That means your property is above Rm 1m. Sis, why paid so much for an apt?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today another balcony repair day spanning whole afternoon. So tiring and sickening process indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today another balcony repair day spanning whole afternoon. So tiring and sickening process indeed.
From plastering to painting to cleaning. Got to wait one hour delay due to raining. And also due to raining, the paint did not dry so have to schedule another afternoon to do second coat instead of finish it today. So tiresome indeed.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya lots of strange things happened to me in JB. From what I heard it’s a lot higher than other condos indeed.

Because the tax is calculated according to land size area i.e. if is landed. Infact, landed should be charged more then condo if going by land size area.