• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The management office Malaysian Chinese clerk in my rental apartment strike again. Gave me one and only one date for their Aircon servicing that I will not be in Singapore and then want to charge me 60% more for special trip. This is a new charge that they just implemented not in contract. That’s how dealing with some people are. Never pleasant.
Sigh tenancy agreement no mention that they can charge as special trip but now they implemented new charge. Very unscrupulous people!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The management office Malaysian Chinese clerk in my rental apartment strike again. Gave me one and only one date for their Aircon servicing that I will not be in Singapore and then want to charge me 60% more for special trip. This is a new charge that they just implemented not in contract. That’s how dealing with some people are. Never pleasant.
I am forced to reschedule my trip to cater to them or pay 60% more for my Aircon servicing. Just like I am forced to sell my JB house cheap to them or pay tens of thousands of repair charges for the damages caused by them from my wall with mysterious leaking water marks to car porch with mysterious broken tiles near my gate. Malaysian Chinese out to tekan Singaporean Chinese - me- always win be it in JB or in Singapore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am forced to reschedule my trip to cater to them or pay 60% more for my Aircon servicing. Just like I am forced to sell my JB house cheap to them or pay tens of thousands of repair charges for the damages caused by them from my wall with mysterious leaking water marks to car porch with mysterious broken tiles near my gate. Malaysian Chinese out to tekan Singaporean Chinese - me- always win be it in JB or in Singapore.
I am also forced to accept their sexual harassment of me whistling at me everywhere from JB to Singapore. Malaysian Chinese are very good at ganging up to bully one Singaporean Chinese woman - me - and then cry poor thing victim of racism. Yucks!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also forced to accept their sexual harassment of me whistling at me everywhere from JB to Singapore. Malaysian Chinese are very good at ganging up to bully one Singaporean Chinese woman - me - and then cry poor thing victim of racism. Yucks!
When they are so united with Malaysian Malays and Malaysian Indians, happily ganging up with them to bully me. Yucks!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for you. Me havent. Nothing. No letter. No call.
Maybe your letter is missing just like the case for my previous house sold. I thought you sold your house just one month after me. My letter was dated September last year and waited five months for them to refund me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe your letter is missing just like the case for my previous house sold. I thought you sold your house just one month after me. My letter was dated September last year and waited five months for them to refund me.
The good thing is this time round there is no instalment in the refund. Maybe because the refund amount is much smaller this time. Last time they said cannot refund more than 10k a day due to foreigner limit but now can just refund in one lump sum. Very good.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal

The last time i recd was a letter informing me of my income tax number. That was the only letter i received fm income tax. After that i dont receive any letters at all. Last month i went to their JB office @ Angsana mall. But they told me the case is handle by their KL office. They did sent an email on my behalf to their KL office. Whereas useless lawyer office told me to wait!:mad:

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok. I called lawyer office today. He recd a cc copy of letter of assessment. But i did not receive any letter at all. Strange. Anyway Lawyer told me to bring the letter to LHDN office near Angsana mall. Is that correct? Do i get the cheque upon producing the letter of assessment to them?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. I called lawyer office today. He recd a cc copy of letter of assessment. But i did not receive any letter at all. Strange. Anyway Lawyer told me to bring the letter to LHDN office near Angsana mall. Is that correct? Do i get the cheque upon producing the letter of assessment to them?
Oh for my case lawyer didn’t tell me that can collect cheque. My lawyer wrote to LHDN KL office and asked for them to bank in the RPGT tax refund to my account, which took five months of waiting for their HQ approval.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you believe it after I told the Malaysian Chinese clerk that I am not willing to pay the 60% surcharge and will come back early to suit their Aircon service date, today she told me they will absorb the surcharge and I can don’t come back early. Lots of excuses for overcharging by unpleasant unscrupulous people indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you believe it after I told the Malaysian Chinese clerk that I am not willing to pay the 60% surcharge and will come back early to suit their Aircon service date, today she told me they will absorb the surcharge and I can don’t come back early. Lots of excuses for overcharging by unpleasant unscrupulous people indeed.
If I know all these ugly truths last time, I would stay far away from them and never buy property in JB. Took me so many years of blind faith in people to realise the hard truth.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call the Inland Revenue. They’re actually quite kind. They have English language option. They even converted the ringgit to SGD draft and sent to me.

Actually letter of assessment already sent by them. But some how i did not receive it. But cc copies was recd by my useless lawyer. Letter dtd mid dec 2022. Useless lawyer told me to show the letter to Inland revenue Jb br. But latter told me its handle by KL office. Almost 3 mths. Still havent refund bal RPGT to me.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually letter of assessment already sent by them. But some how i did not receive it. But cc copies was recd by my useless lawyer. Letter dtd mid dec 2022. Useless lawyer told me to show the letter to Inland revenue Jb br. But latter told me its handle by KL office. Almost 3 mths. Still havent refund bal RPGT to me.
That was my case too, law firm not helpful. I called KL directly

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
For consumer rights, you can go through Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-Operatives and Consumerism (KPDNKK) or if you encountered any online content related to issues you face, you can reach out to the complaints platforms by MCMC

You can lodge complaints to MCMC’s Consumer Complaints Bureau by providing detailed information and supporting documents about the reported content. A copy of emails/letters sent to the website owner/moderator/administrator or other enforcement agencies should also be included.

You can lodge complaints to us through http://aduan.skmm.gov.my/ or any complaint channel provided by MCMC. We will investigate the complaint and assist you to solve issues that you face.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
If I know all these ugly truths last time, I would stay far away from them and never buy property in JB. Took me so many years of blind faith in people to realise the hard truth.
Were it so easy, It will never be easy, we had the red carpet suddenly rescinded but it has also happened elsewhere in other countries i have been to.

I have had neighbours (i don't even know them) parked their cars in my house. Plucked things from my garden or come by and install solar panels on my roof panels at the patio area. Got one consistently always parked outside my gate but after informing them, they stopped doing so. Maybe also because a friend i spoke casually, he parked several of his cars right outside the persons door.

Just small matters which can be settled easily. A little favour begets another one in return.

One self professed book thumping guy even chased one of my tenants in the past after a small altercation at the round about and went to her place to confront her with a chopper. Scaring her little kids in the process and her husband was out of town at the time, she panicked and called me after being unable to reach her husband.

Luckily, managed to put things right and a visit by the police to his place in Penang also brought about long lasting peace.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Were it so easy, It will never be easy, we had the red carpet suddenly rescinded but it has also happened elsewhere in other countries i have been to.

I have had neighbours (i don't even know them) parked their cars in my house. Plucked things from my garden or come by and install solar panels on my roof panels at the patio area. Got one consistently always parked outside my gate but after informing them, they stopped doing so. Maybe also because a friend i spoke casually, he parked several of his cars right outside the persons door.

Just small matters which can be settled easily. A little favour begets another one in return.

One self professed book thumping guy even chased one of my tenants in the past after a small altercation at the round about and went to her place to confront her with a chopper. Scaring her little kids in the process and her husband was out of town at the time, she panicked and called me after being unable to reach her husband.

Luckily, managed to put things right and a visit by the police to his place in Penang also brought about long lasting peace.
Good for you and your friends that met small bullies that are easily settled. Not like my ex Cantonese neighbors from hell and other Malaysian criminal bullies that I met that are evil, vindictive, vile and offensive people that did wrongful persecution, abuse, harassment and surveillance, and smearing campaigns on me for years until today and from JB to Singapore.