• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Encik accuse me of working in jb. Maybe he thinks singaporeans poor need to go jb looking for work. I told him no such thing. Then he said he make the law if there isn't one. His rank i doubt is very high, not that sort with a few rows of ribbons. He didn't seem to have ribbons at all, he had 2 studs on his shoulder. I'm sure u guys have seen those with 5 rows of ribbons those are the high rank ones.

Sporean working in JB and earning 1/3 less? Hahahah...hes really out of touch. No wonder BN lose. Bet hes not aware even Msians having STPM works as security guards in Spore? Macdonald too.

2 studs or pips i guess should be an SO or Senior Officer. He has the power to NTL u.

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sporean working in JB and earning 1/3 less? Hahahah...hes really out of touch. No wonder BN lose. Bet hes not aware even Msians having STPM works as security guards in Spore? Macdonald too.

2 studs or pips i guess should be an SO or Senior Officer. He has the power to NTL u.

That day i tabao burger going back home. After he ban me entry, I sat at the seats there eat my burger then dunno.where to go also. Quite cham, no clothes no money no house to go back. Encik said got no clothes ask my friend help me bring.

Maybe encik is like duty officer liddat la.

jbnewbie

Alfrescian
Loyal
is all the recent happenings linked to new administration? those who into bought forest city project are amongst the hard hits. sigh......

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That day i tabao burger going back home. After he ban me entry, I sat at the seats there eat my burger then dunno.where to go also. Quite cham, no clothes no money no house to go back. Encik said got no clothes ask my friend help me bring.

Maybe encik is like duty officer liddat la.

I dont know how this encik do his profiling. But in JB alone i can easily spot an illegal worker. But those were indonesians. Think this encik need to go for more profiling courses lah

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont know how this encik do his profiling. But in JB alone i can easily spot an illegal worker. But those were indonesians. Think this encik need to go for more profiling courses lah

It was the chinese girl who kicked up a fuss la. I think her first or 2nd day on job only her name tag starts with Y. Then she say singaporeans must balik n stay singapore, malaysia will always be for malaysians only. Then the male collegue beside brought me to the counter behind(the small one on the right hand behind the immigration counters). Then after that exit the door to the departure side met encik inside office.

I can say I sensed a very strong nationalistic emotion in the chinese girl, as if shes liberated liao.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was the chinese girl who kicked up a fuss la. I think her first or 2nd day on job only her name tag starts with Y. Then she say singaporeans must balik n stay singapore, malaysia will always be for malaysians only. Then the male collegue beside brought me to the counter behind(the small one on the right hand behind the immigration counters). Then after that exit the door to the departure side met encik inside office.

I can say I sensed a very strong nationalistic emotion in the chinese girl, as if shes liberated liao.

I quite ustand the scenario. Counter officers can only refer doubtful cases to higher authority i.e.Senior officers. So the vip is actually the counter officers imo. They have the discretion to close one eye. But in ur case she dont see eye to eye with u. At times luck does count, bro. I have cina friends who bght a hse at Bt Indah area. So far no problem.

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
If staying in JB is considered doubtful activity to be referred to office then without macs can expect a lot people to be referred to encik. But hes a nice man, talks very softly so don't worry.

Yes you are right la. Maybe chinese girl just buay song that day or something its possible la.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If staying in JB is considered doubtful activity to be referred to office then without macs can expect a lot people to be referred to encik. But hes a nice man, talks very softly so don't worry.

Yes you are right la. Maybe chinese girl just buay song that day or something its possible la.

Dont worry. But the enchik already ntl u. We may be next.

Doubtful case means maybe to her u looked like those working in JB lah. But really, i find it difficult to accept her reason to ntl u was due to seeking jobs tere

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont worry. But the enchik already ntl u. We may be next.

Doubtful case means maybe to her u looked like those working in JB lah. But really, i find it difficult to accept her reason to ntl u was due to seeking jobs tere

Maybe they think take bus and look like no money means go look for job in jb liddat.

Now only that condo cannot buy, other condo so far can buy ah? Cannot buy but can sell or not for those already bought.

Last edited:

frestoinc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and would like to seek feedback from u guys. I'm planning to rent a condo /apartment in JB probably next year while still working in Spore.
Based on the recent issue faced by @RafflesTiger , can i assume its a one time thingy / rare occurrence? Scared that if it happens quite frequently then i'll have no place to stay once i moved there. Thanks!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PR has a lot value. It is SC that is not much use. And you cannot revoke SC and be PR, which is much better actually.

Agree with u. Dont say citizenship. Want to get PR in Msian also no chance. With Tun around, fat hope.

Btw how long they restrict u from entering Msia? Did u try entering again after the restricted period lapse?

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
By right, encik said 30 days so I went back exactly one month later. I don't really know whether they knew I was barred entry that day when I went back because the system was down. After that, every entry was same day exit because I gave up my rented place.

I decided to stay with my family for now because the owner also wanted the condo back and I have already stayed in JB more than 7 years so I thought of having a change. Also, I sensed that I cannot stay there anymore.

What about you bro, how long you stayed in JB?

Agree with u. Dont say citizenship. Want to get PR in Msian also no chance. With Tun around, fat hope.

Btw how long they restrict u from entering Msia? Did u try entering again after the restricted period lapse?

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By right, encik said 30 days so I went back exactly one month later. I don't really know whether they knew I was barred entry that day when I went back because the system was down. After that, every entry was same day exit because I gave up my rented place.

I decided to stay with my family for now because the owner also wanted the condo back and I have already stayed in JB more than 7 years so I thought of having a change.

What about you bro, how long you stayed in JB?

So far 3 years already. So far so good. But only weekend stay. So if normal counter would be 4 entry/departure chop respectively.

Bro, u have PM tere.:biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you only stay on weekends, there will not be an issue for you so do not worry.

No PM leh...

Already PM u minute ago...

But my neighbours stayed JB permanently leh. 2 or days before 1 mth they went back Spore. 2 days later enter JB again. Also past 3 years.

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already PM u minute ago...

But my neighbours stayed JB permanently leh. 2 or days before 1 mth they went back Spore. 2 days later enter JB again. Also past 3 years.

Its hard to say for sure now because I also stayed 7yrs plus everyday no issue leh. Then got chinese girl....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its hard to say for sure now because I also stayed 7yrs plus everyday no issue leh. Then got chinese girl....

Luck lah bro.

I know of a Sporean who work as security officer. Northern Spore. Practically every day went back JB cos he and his friends rent an apt at permas jaya. So far so good.

Ya lah. Maybe when he hit 7 years stay better be on alert.:notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.