• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
People r always biased. Even my views r biased. But this forum is foc n has been v useful to broaden my knowledge n let me TCSS. So I have no complaints.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you have come to the wrong forum if security is your concern. Nothing stops you from moving to a different site but you have to tread carefully. The biggest offence one can commit is diverting traffic to his own site.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think a better option is to expand or double up the capacity of the current causeway. PG punggol also not bad lei, since i work in the east. can go from tebrau--> edl -->PG --> punggol. then can really consider moving to jb for a year or two, for fun!

The key is expanding the current counters. My assessment is that if there are enoungh counters, the clearance will be quick, even if there's no expansion of the current causeway lanes. SG is trying its best by reusing the Old Customs area for incoming vehicles during weekend. The old customs area even has its own VEP office. But certainly more can be done. A main problem is insufficient car counters for outgoing to JB, esp when they close the car lanes to cater to bikes.

For the MY side, one possibility is to reuse its old customs area. But i not too optimistic that things can be worked out in MY, as the current counters are not even operating at their full capacity.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
It has been disappear n back again. Common sense will tell why....

The forum bosses will know whether i have ever deleted the posting you mentioned and reinstated it.

Last edited:

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Dun believe in condo either.
I Dun get it why must move from one pigeon hole too another.
Buy landed where you can.

You serious about mati cock standing ah ?

Got censorship so serious meh... let me try. I SAY ALL YOU PURCHASERS WHO BOUGHT CONDO IN JB WILL DIE COCK STANDING... MARK MY WORDS.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The forum bosses will know whether i have ever deleted the posting you mentioned and reinstated it.

I can understand your feelings. I believe you started this thread to show those Sgreans who are frustrated or couldn't keep up with the high costs of living in SG that there's a better alternative in living in JB. But sadly, your good intention has turned into suspicion by some forummers esp the newer ones who are in here for profits mainly or discouraging us from moving over..

Hope you will not be discouraged and best to ignore them while continuing advising those in real need. Have a good day.

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good observation.

Yes most of the time they are not operating to full capacity

The key is expanding the current counters. My assessment is that if there are enoungh counters, the clearance will be quick, even if there's no expansion of the current causeway lanes. SG is trying its best by reusing the Old Customs area for incoming vehicles during weekend. The old customs area even has its own VEP office. But certainly more can be done. A main problem is insufficient car counters for outgoing to JB, esp when they close the car lanes to cater to bikes.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Dun believe in condo either.
I Dun get it why must move from one pigeon hole too another.
Buy landed where you can.

You serious about mati cock standing ah ?

I wish when I die it is standing... in that sense I am serious.
What I hear is Country Garden is partnering in some expensive China residential project whereby a free unit at Danga Bay is offered to the purchaser of the China property.

Bigfatfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello folks

I have disappeared n returned time n time again . Glad to see familiar names here.

If there is another function "like" I will like this posting!!!!

Your reputation and integrity in this forum is zero. You can chose to disappear for good and return with a new nick but take note: you are on my hitlist and I have a good track record of killing off character like you. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish when I die it is standing... in that sense I am serious.
What I hear is Country Garden is partnering in some expensive China residential project whereby a free unit at Danga Bay is offered to the purchaser of the China property.

heard that 2. buy 1 get 1 free. how to beat ah tiongs when come to rental/resale, sure tio trash hard hard. :eek:

Last edited:

MsTrii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can understand your feelings. I believe you started this thread to show those Sgreans who are frustrated or couldn't keep up with the high costs of living in SG that there's a better alternative in living in JB. But sadly, your good intention has turned into suspicion by some forummers esp the newer ones who are in here for profits mainly or discouraging us from moving over..

Hope you will not be discouraged and best to ignore them while continuing advising those in real need. Have a good day.

I would add that Wuqi includes Malaysians who are aliens in JB too like me . Many cheers n heartfelt thanks Wuqi!!!

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello folks

I have disappeared n returned time n time again . Glad to see familiar names here.

If there is another function "like" I will like this posting!!!!

Your reputation and integrity in this forum is zero. You can chose to disappear for good and return with a new nick but take note: you are on my hitlist and I have a good track record of killing off character like you. Good luck.

Whoa!!! Bro Lemans your are FAMOUS.... :eek: :biggrin: You're are now being "quoted" ( I might add that the quote sounds like something out of "The GODFATHER" ) :biggrin:

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyo, don't take it so personally lah, Wuqi is generally a nice person and I appreciate his help on replying my queries in the past.

To make you happy, every time I posted photos of East Ledang in this main thread, it'll be deleted too, even when it was just a 'link' to EL's photos when someone requested in this thread for members here to share photos. I don't know how else could I have done it more professionally then.

Anyway, I always choose to look at the good things which others have done for us instead of getting angry over one or two bad experience/s, no one is perfect mah :wink:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo, don't take it so personally lah, Wuqi is generally a nice person and I appreciate his help on replying my queries in the past.

To make you happy, every time I posted photos of East Ledang in this main thread, it'll be deleted too, even when it was just a 'link' to EL's photos when someone requested in this thread for members here to share photos. I don't know how else could I have done it more professionally then.

Anyway, I always choose to look at the good things which others have done for us instead of getting angry over one or two bad experience/s, no one is perfect mah :wink:

post more chiu bo photos in EL, can last longer for being for deleted (high hits). titter.gif

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the reason is there is a baby boy inside the photo and you are suspected of being a pedeobear.

Status
Not open for further replies.