• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks RedsYNWA, this is great, thanks for your advice!

Brother Wuji, FYI - I called EL and LF, EL - zero, LF - Villa at RM5.8mil... Good land size and build up but price is beyond my mean.

There are many other properties, do take a look around. What is your budget approximately?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Does anyone has any contact of granite kitchen-top supplier in Johor?

My first choice will be to go to Rainbow, located near the Carrefour in Tebrau area. Bros here may know better sources than me.
I know the least as compared. BMS mall along Pasir Gudang is a major mall for household/renovation contractors, etc :smile:

Rainbow Marble & Tiling Sdn Bhd
No. 6630, Jln Waja 5
81100 Johor Bahru, Johor

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Habbi do sell Indian Rojak . But I think the Singapore one is still better , anything close to our Singaporean style in Nusajaya Area ?

Yes got, PM me. Lots of good food. The Indian food place near HH has pretty similar nasi goreng, the merah (biasa) type that i like :smile:

Too many things i shared, in the end people say they were the one who shared/taught me. Recently got such a few cases, things i brokered in the end after being made to rush down, she claimed credit when the deal was done. Not that i wanted the comms but i always find giving credit where its due. Same thing happened when i was made to cut short a family trip to rush back.

In the end, I confess i really know very little as compared to them and just keep my distance.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My first choice will be to go to Rainbow, located near the Carrefour in Tebrau area. Bros here may know better sources than me.
I know the least as compared. BMS mall along Pasir Gudang is a major mall for household/renovation contractors, etc :smile:

No. 6630, Jln Waja 5
81100 Johor Bahru, Johor

Thank you very much Wuqi. Hard to find via google search, only found a First Megatop at Taman Daya. Going JB to check out both now. Thanks again :smile:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

No. 6630, Jln Waja 5
81100 Johor Bahru, Johor

Bro Investor ,
You can also try JUSIN Tiling ( Beside the Goodyear Tyre , opposite Euro Hotel ) , if you dont know how to go Pasir Gurdang. Not sure their pricing is competitive or not as I only give them a small job last time. What you can do is made a sketch of your table top , go down and select the type of granite you want , they will work out the cost for you . Price of granite can varied from 18 psf to 60psf , china one are the cheapest . Also you need to price in the edges, waterproofing and installation , these will cost another about 50 per feet run on top of your material . Rdgs

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thank you very much Wuqi. Hard to find via google search, only found a First Megatop at Taman Daya. Going JB to check out both now. Thanks again :smile:

No worries sir, i go there after i discovered my contractors/subcontractors swear by them plus a lot of suppliers get from them too.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No. 6630, Jln Waja 5
81100 Johor Bahru, Johor

Bro Investor ,
You can also try JUSIN Tiling ( Beside the Goodyear Tyre , opposite Euro Hotel ) , if you dont know how to go Pasir Gurdang. Not sure their pricing is competitive or not as I only give them a small job last time. What you can do is made a sketch of your table top , go down and select the type of granite you want , they will work out the cost for you . Price of granite can varied from 18 psf to 60psf , china one are the cheapest . Also you need to price in the edges, waterproofing and installation , these will cost another about 50 per feet run on top of your material . Rdgs

I got mine from HuaYee at Taman Tun Aminah.

The sales staff name is Alex. Hp is 0167130124.

Cheers.

Thank you guys very much, namely Wuqi, Jasonjst and kopikong99. A kitchen cabinet maker quoted me 80psf for granite. Luckily now I know that prices are only around 20plus psf to 50psf. Quartz stone, which is suppose to be around the same price or just 10% higher than granite are even more expensive in Malaysia, I was quoted a promotion price of 152psf. Usual price are from 204psf to 300psf. Now I can save a significant amount just for the table top. Thanks for sharing, guys :smile:

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you guys very much, namely Wuqi, Jasonjst and kopikong99. A kitchen cabinet maker quoted me 80psf for granite. Luckily now I know that prices are only around 20plus psf to 50psf. Quartz stone, which is suppose to be around the same price or just 10% higher than granite are even more expensive in Malaysia, I was quoted a promotion price of 152psf. Usual price are from 204psf to 300psf. Now I can save a significant amount just for the table top. Thanks for sharing, guys :smile:

Hi Investor, can you share which one you decided in the end? I am now renovating my office and for the table top in the pantry, I was quoted RM220 psf. Also, if you guys can recommend plumber and electrician, will be good, thanks, oh yeah, also sanitary ware, I prefer Toto. Went to BMS yesterday, they are selling Cotto brand.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Investor, can you share which one you decided in the end? I am now renovating my office and for the table top in the pantry, I was quoted RM220 psf. Also, if you guys can recommend plumber and electrician, will be good, thanks, oh yeah, also sanitary ware, I prefer Toto. Went to BMS yesterday, they are selling Cotto brand.

Definitely granite and I'll be going again to the different shops to look for one with suitable colour.
I'm only doing kitchen cabinet so far and I don't have contacts for the other stuffs. I've ask the developer's electrician but he said he doesn't do jobs direct from owners.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Investor ,

Hi Jason,
I went there that day as BMS(Bukit Indah) branch as suggested by Wuqi is there too, also beside Goodyear. There's another Stone Shop beside BMS but they are not selling granite. Didn't notice that there is a Justin Tiling there. Anyway, I'll go again to look around. My kitchen cabinet maker quoted me more than RM10k for quartz table top for my dry and wet kitchen, super expensive. From the prices I've found so far, total price could be down to just RM2k. From what I found from the web, prices of granite vs quartz are around the same range, definitely not 5 times higher.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Jason,
I went there that day as BMS(Bukit Indah) branch as suggested by Wuqi is there too, also beside Goodyear. There's another Stone Shop beside BMS but they are not selling granite. Didn't notice that there is a Justin Tiling there. Anyway, I'll go again to look around. My kitchen cabinet maker quoted me more than RM10k for quartz table top for my dry and wet kitchen, super expensive. From the prices I've found so far, total price could be down to just RM2k. From what I found from the web, prices of granite vs quartz are around the same range, definitely not 5 times higher.

Alamak , there is no Jusin Tiling , it should be Jubin BMS 1990 SDN BHD , the same one Wuqi is talking about .
Only realised it after looking at my invoice again , sorry .

Anyway , I feel that granite is good enough as what we need is a long lasting , easy to maintain surface , dont need to be so luxurious wat .

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun like star trek since young maybe bcos of the tv series.

watched start trek 1 movie..emmm not back lei.

Also not a star trek either after that..

Si Buai Eng ytd..watch star trek again.. moochi moochi go n see.. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.