• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for sharing. The last time I visited HH sales office was also quite some time back, I think before they launched the Green.
I brought my friends there and one of them said that she loves to have a unit facing the waterfall. I'm gonna inform her about this launch :smile:

A few questions i would like to query the sales. How big is the waterfall? Is it man made or natural and already there? If so, where exactly is it? Its good to know the exact locations and type of waterfall before anyone commit.

I mean, you dont want to pay RM1.4m for a normal terrace only to find that the so-called waterfall is a man made one just 3 m tall when you move in? If i bought the house i will be crying in front of the 'waterfall' every evening when i get home.

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think East Ledang ones will be gone as well if not already all sold out. :smile:

Boss, i understand from East Ledang sales that some units in impiana are still available. Those huge 2100sq feet at low floor without views are going for RM900k plus. Smaller units cost RM600k plus.

Those landed only left bungalows. Noble Park which is newly launched is selling very very slow because the price itself is about RM4m. It has pools and i seriously dont know if its a good buy

There were rumours about semis being cancelled but from what i was told, semis without lake views will be launched in a few months time and prices starts from RM2.1m. Its smaller than earlier launched semis. Those semis early birds buyers in horizon and ledang east must be smiling to themselves now. In fact my friend who recently sold off her semis in the Golf earned RM600k in under two years. She could have hold because next year this time her profit could surpassed RM1m easily judging by the lack of landed launched and condos prices are sky high. She used the money to invest in bungalows, which i may follow suit.

melodysoul

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder why your landlord willing to wait two mths for you. Or have you already started paying for the rent? Or is it just that they need this period of time to do up the kitchen cabinets and lightings to make the house fit for your rent?

Hi Newbie2012,

Hmm

We already started the lease & paying rent 1 week ago
Then can collect keys

Think usually landlord won pass us keys before
Paying rent.

But cos happen to be 7th month that's y e delay

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Newbie2012,

Hmm

We already started the lease & paying rent 1 week ago
Then can collect keys

Think usually landlord won pass us keys before
Paying rent.

But cos happen to be 7th month that's y e delay

OIC, thought you haven't got your keys yet as you said "Gotton the keys for the house very soon" :smile: . So you gotta "waste" a month of rental fees since it still quite far from the end of 7th mth. Anyway hope you will have a great new experience living in JB starting on the 8th Lunar month and a joyous celebration of the Moon Festival. :smile:

Last edited:

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you read back a bit you'll know why I put up the teochew video. :wink:

Hey! Nice korean video. The girl very pretty. :smile:

sharp contrast to korea pop oppa gangnam style..

[video=youtube;Fn4zBL-yCEk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn4zBL-yCEk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello to all. :smile: Horizon Hills will be launching Waterfall in 1-2 weeks time. All Terraces/Clusters and prices are expected to be above RM 1.2m for Terrace. I am new to this forum. Hope to know more friends here.

Wow! Prices of terrace have definately sky rocketed!

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ok, next time I try out. Btw what is the meaning of 2 x 6 in your signature? Very chim..

In my quest for bigger and better things. It would be good to sometime remind myself of what I'll finally end up with. It remind me that there are other things in life that matters to me too. To not regret when I come to the end. To set aside more time for my family, my friends, the community, and me....

2 X 6 is a dimension. 2 ft by 6 ft. The regular size of a coffin. :o

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Terraces might be slow because RM 1 m + small terraces are still not very attractive to potential investors and residents.

There are conflicting info that I got. Some say the newly launched terraces will have WaterFall facing, some say no waterfall, just drive pass only. Imagine paying RM 1.4 m for a terrace just to "drive past" the Waterfall every morning and evening..

I'm sure all the balance units will be gone in just a few months after the opening of Legoland.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the contrary, search volume for "Iskandar Malaysia" drops over the last 6 months, see graph http://www.google.com/insights/search/#q=iskandar%20malaysia&cmpt=q

Nusajaya, being just one of the key Flagship zone inside Iskandar Malaysia, is steadily gaining popularity and interest, see graph http://www.google.com/insights/search/#q=nusajaya&cmpt=q
This interest from the public will definitely continue to grow for the next few years after Nusajaya comes alive with the opening of Legoland and Indoor theme park at Puteri Harbour.

Taryn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, they are finally launching waterfall. My friends has been waiting for it since her first visit to HH. But 1.2mil for a terrace sound a bit crazy right. Scary almost! Went to the site for the waterfall before let, then natural waterfall is rather small. Maybe they expand and make it damn nice with landscaping? It's best to go down and find out I guess.

A few questions i would like to query the sales. How big is the waterfall? Is it man made or natural and already there? If so, where exactly is it? Its good to know the exact locations and type of waterfall before anyone commit.

I mean, you dont want to pay RM1.4m for a normal terrace only to find that the so-called waterfall is a man made one just 3 m tall when you move in? If i bought the house i will be crying in front of the 'waterfall' every evening when i get home.

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
After stamping your passport in Tuas checkpoint coming out of Singapore and going up the bridge towards Malaysia, you can actually see Hello Kitty building far far away ( about 5-10km away ) to your extreme right. You will see chunk of red colour on the building as well. That is Hello Kitty situated in Puteri Harbour. Very astounding development in 5-10 years time. Reminds me of HK Convention Centre where I went for holidays 5 years back. The feeling is the same when I was at Puteri Harbour.

Hi!

May I know where is the Hello Kitty Theme Park build in Nusajaya?

Thank you

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to KL to view some semis and bungalows recently. I was shocked when outskirts bungalows are selling for RM 5 million up and semis at RM 2.5m up. And its quite near to forested area. One is near the world's longest ridge. The selling point is near to nature. Horizon Hills sub RM 2M semis sounds so much cheaper than those in KL at the moment. Frankly, its just a matter of time before Nusajaya property prices surpassed those in Mont Kiara, Gurney area or Bangsar.

Wah, they are finally launching waterfall. My friends has been waiting for it since her first visit to HH. But 1.2mil for a terrace sound a bit crazy right. Scary almost! Went to the site for the waterfall before let, then natural waterfall is rather small. Maybe they expand and make it damn nice with landscaping? It's best to go down and find out I guess.

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to KL to view some semis and bungalows recently. I was shocked when outskirts bungalows are selling for RM 5 million up and semis at RM 2.5m up. And its quite near to forested area. One is near the world's longest ridge. The selling point is near to nature. Horizon Hills sub RM 2M semis sounds so much cheaper than those in KL at the moment. Frankly, its just a matter of time before Nusajaya property prices surpassed those in Mont Kiara, Gurney area or Bangsar.

I really hope the price of houses at nusajaya will go up slowly rather than rapidly...

edragon

Alfrescian
Loyal

That must be the Sime Darby developments, near Klang Gates dam.

Status
Not open for further replies.