• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, they are finally launching waterfall. My friends has been waiting for it since her first visit to HH. But 1.2mil for a terrace sound a bit crazy right. Scary almost! Went to the site for the waterfall before let, then natural waterfall is rather small. Maybe they expand and make it damn nice with landscaping? It's best to go down and find out I guess.

Well.. About water fall, take note the distance from house , I used to rent this condo with a waterfall, no one wanted to rent due to the sound, it can be very loud, but it was not my concern, it's is a man made n when it's turn off at 10pm do I realised it's quietness. At leisure farm, there was this particular owner who complained n insisted the management turned off the water fountain at the river, of cos against those who line the fountain, I was thinking , why buy the unit if u don like the sound? So buyers beware.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An at leisure farm

Sis Sanur is a bungalow Tai Tai. During school holidays, they'll have a retreat to their paradise in LF. When everyone else is working hard trying to make ends meet, she is either enjoying her afternoon tea by their private pool, or watching squirrel from the air-conditioned tree-house. :biggrin: Hehehe!

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis Sanur is a bungalow Tai Tai. During school holidays, they'll have a retreat to their paradise in LF. When everyone else is working hard trying to make ends meet, she is either enjoying her afternoon tea by their private pool, or watching squirrel from the air-conditioned tree-house. :biggrin: Hehehe!

Wa wa, investor, what u have just said is my dream lo.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sista , tue just went and see yr tree house ....... not bad !

Can see the tree-house from LF's main road? I just went to LF last week to view Bayou Creek's riverside, pool bungalow show house (view for fun only, not so rich and fortunate like Sanur :biggrin: Hehe).

If I know that I can catch a glimpse of her tree-house, I would have done that.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa wa, investor, what u have just said is my dream lo.

Nothing of that sort lo, I am a maid to my kids n full time driver, holiday planner, party planner, serve kids friends, counsellor to my helper, also not so clever tutor to my son, buffer between helper n mum.. But very blessed , cannot complained, later I must install many lighting arrested at my house

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can see the tree-house from LF's main road? I just went to LF last week to view Bayou Creek's riverside, pool bungalow show house (view for fun only, not so rich and fortunate like Sanur :biggrin: Hehe).

If I know that I can catch a glimpse of her tree-house, I would have done that.

outside her house , small road ba ? never go thru guardhouse ...

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing of that sort lo, I am a maid to my kids n full time driver, holiday planner, party planner, serve kids friends, counsellor to my helper, also not so clever tutor to my son, buffer between helper n mum.. But very blessed , cannot complained, later I must install many lighting arrested at my house

Crystal, today I Kenna arrows le, but Nevermind, Nevermind, happy can Liao.

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same findings. Been to a couple of developments in KL two weeks ago, their Super Link (26x85) 3 storey was going for RM 1.8 mil min. Another development by SP Setia with more or less the same dimensions was also also going for the same price. Mind you, these are link houses with bigger build up only! These properties are not at prime areas either. All the Semi Ds I saw was above RM 2.3 mil for standard intermediate lot. The prices have really gone bananas...

I went to KL to view some semis and bungalows recently. I was shocked when outskirts bungalows are selling for RM 5 million up and semis at RM 2.5m up. And its quite near to forested area. One is near the world's longest ridge. The selling point is near to nature. Horizon Hills sub RM 2M semis sounds so much cheaper than those in KL at the moment. Frankly, its just a matter of time before Nusajaya property prices surpassed those in Mont Kiara, Gurney area or Bangsar.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Landed properties are in demand in Klang Valley and most of the new developments in KL are only high rises, thats why now the focus has shifted to Shah Alam, Puchong South, Kajang, Sg. Long and even Bangi and Nilai. GnG freehold landed properties are in high demand in KV now hence the developers are building further and further from KLCC and able to charge high prices for such "premium properties".

Nusajaya/JB is playing catchup now cos of the strong interest from Sporeans AND Msian SPRs who earn SGD and find it convenient to invest across the causeway in JB/Nusajaya.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my quest for bigger and better things. It would be good to sometime remind myself of what I'll finally end up with. It remind me that there are other things in life that matters to me too. To not regret when I come to the end. To set aside more time for my family, my friends, the community, and me....

2 X 6 is a dimension. 2 ft by 6 ft. The regular size of a coffin. :o

Oic pretty unusual reminder :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.