• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
ginfreely said:
Nevermind, still can find offers from Deal.com.sg. Now they having promotions for Legoland and Hello Kitty.

$75 for legoland include return coach and "dinner at one of the restaurants at Johor Premium Outlets".
http://www.deal.com.sg/deals/singapore/S75-For-Legoland-Theme-Park-NETT-Price-DEAL-1-Day-Visit-Includes-2-Way-Air-Con-Coach-2-Way-Coach-Transfer-Sumptu

$69.90 for Hello Kitty include return coach and dinner too.
http://www.deal.com.sg/deals/singapore/1-Day-Visit-to-Hello-Kitty-Land-Includes-2-Way-Air-Conditioned-Coach-Optional-Visit-to-Johor-Premium-Outlet

Yeah im thinking the same :smile: thanks for the links..guess it will be crowded as well during opening period so will wait abit and see the review from my frens and colleagues...

If review is gd then ill bring my nephews along to visit :biggrin:

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was there any document signed on this with the T&Cs clearly spelled out? If so, then I think you just got to accept that this scenario occurred due to your own inaction and move on.

You could run this with a lawyer but I think you would have spent more on lawyer fees than the RM1,500 (or is it RM1,800 which would include the RM300 cancellation fee) :smile:

Here is my negative experience with U Dental at Bukit Indah.
1. Price looks very attractive compared to similar services in Singapore.
2. Deposit of 1,500 RM was given for the implant to be installed for my wife.
3. Nearest appointment is not immediate as they need to prepare tools / arrange a doctor. She has missed the appointment and cancellation fee in accordance with provided agreement is 300 RM (well, a bit excessive but let's assume it to be our fault).
4. Next visit can't be scheduled immediately and by the time we are finally ready with a decision to cancel the treatment (she is quite scared of such a surgery) the response given by the dentist is that refund of the deposit couldn't be done after 16 day from payment.
5. Final result, no services were provided at all (partly it is our fault) and 1,500 RM has gone...

Is there any formal way to recover those costs in Malaysia (consumer rights association, legal or similar) and are there any laws that can regulate if those 16 days for the return of deposit is an adequate term?

Your comments would be highly appreciated.

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello to all. :smile: Horizon Hills will be launching Waterfall in 1-2 weeks time. All Terraces/Clusters and prices are expected to be above RM 1.2m for Terrace. I am new to this forum. Hope to know more friends here.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just managed to watch the video...now i understand why scary dreams!!

'awesome' dance..haha

sharp contrast to korea pop oppa gangnam style..

[video=youtube;Fn4zBL-yCEk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn4zBL-yCEk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello to all. :smile: Horizon Hills will be launching Waterfall in 1-2 weeks time. All Terraces/Clusters and prices are expected to be above RM 1.2m for Terrace. I am new to this forum. Hope to know more friends here.

RM 1.2m for Terrace? What does it have though for that price? At least 28 x 90 ah? Or marble flooring/fully furnished etc? I have seen some great semi-d at RM1.4m - RM 1.6m......

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
RM 1.2m for Terrace? What does it have though for that price? At least 28 x 90 ah? Or marble flooring/fully furnished etc? I have seen some great semi-d at RM1.4m - RM 1.6m......

A reliable source told me that it is rm1.4m for terraces...no semis. Facing the waterfall.

Now the semis are going for rm1.7m..last transacted

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
RedsYNWA said:

Maybe each house will have waterfall view :smile: duno what they got to offer for this precint..will dropby sales office this weekend to checkout

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe each house will have waterfall view :smile: duno what they got to offer for this precint..will dropby sales office this weekend to checkout

Are the units in The Green and The Hills all sold out yet?

Last edited:

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Investor said:
Are the units in The Green and The Hills all sold out yet?

Actually i dunno...havent been to hh sales office for few mths...not sure abt the hills but the green is definately not sold out...there are still cluster house available (from fb fren and forumer here)

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually i dunno...havent been to hh sales office for few mths...not sure abt the hills but the green is definately not sold out...there are still cluster house available (from fb fren and forumer here)

Thanks for sharing. The last time I visited HH sales office was also quite some time back, I think before they launched the Green.
I brought my friends there and one of them said that she loves to have a unit facing the waterfall. I'm gonna inform her about this launch :smile:

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there I am back:wink:
We are moving to Jb soon
Gotten the keys for our rental house very soon

Maybe after 7th month

Wonder why your landlord willing to wait two mths for you. Or have you already started paying for the rent? Or is it just that they need this period of time to do up the kitchen cabinets and lightings to make the house fit for your rent?

Status
Not open for further replies.