• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
erm , i thought more on strictly no politics discussions ...

Oh, sorry a lot on my mind today, do errands, etc so scanning through. If thats the case, then lets keep it politics free then.
Maybe i will put up a poll if required.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
TrulyAsia, just share.. no problem lah..
As long as not personal or nationality attach.. we should be open for comments..

Dun mind just asking, can SPRs comment on Singapore politics here?
Wanted to share but refrained from doing so considering the sentiments of Singaporean forummers.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, sorry a lot on my mind today, do errands, etc so scanning through. If thats the case, then lets keep it politics free then.
Maybe i will put up a poll if required.

ya a poll ba , coz some pm me that they prefer old threads , always talk abt happy things ....
we wan to live happliy in jb leh ....

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Dun mind just asking, can SPRs comment on Singapore politics here?
Wanted to share but refrained from doing so considering the sentiments of Singaporean forummers.

Saw that people are asking not to and only lightly even so. I would think we keep it light then since there are
already so many forums with people from both sides venting.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
but if FT & FW attack us first then how ?

All attacks on individual FTs and on fellow Singaporeans will be negated/deleted as
there are plenty of other forums to throw rocks at each other.

Thread 2 is slowly being cleaned up for language. It will be cleaned up.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok guys, since so many feel so strongly, then politics but refrain from attacks on FT forummers as the policies that affected most of us now is because the innkeeper and the gatekeeper never did their jobs.

Policies should be tweaked to sift out speculators lah. That is all I have to say.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i mean now is LIJB 3 liao , so should discuss how can we have a better living la ...
Politics already discussed and debated so many times in part 1 & 2 liao ...
we can complain at times but be quick to move on ...
If still wan to discuss politics , please join those threads that has been discussed...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since coming Tuesday is still a PH in Malaysia , any ideas most show houses will still open ?

Last edited:

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya a poll ba , coz some pm me that they prefer old threads , always talk abt happy things ....
we wan to live happliy in jb leh ....

Agreed, I like to see we all live happily in JB too... I also prefer old thread, living in JB 1, more harmony n peaceful!

Last edited:

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well noted, lets keep this forum for friendly discussion on living in JB :smile:

Saw that people are asking not to and only lightly even so. I would think we keep it light then since there are
already so many forums with people from both sides venting.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the reply. But then do we have to pay for further updates?

depends which provider u bought from leh ... some only come with 2 free maps updates and subsquently ones have to pay ....
I bought Garmin one to have lifetime free maps ...
but if u have old gps and no free maps updates, i would suggest to buy a new one , less than 150 can get liao ... comex is coming soon ...

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
depends which provider u bought from leh ... some only come with 2 free maps updates and subsquently ones have to pay ....
I bought Garmin one to have lifetime free maps ...
but if u have old gps and no free maps updates, i would suggest to buy a new one , less than 150 can get liao ... comex is coming soon ...

Haiz...never thought of the updating part when buying...willi check later. Thanks! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.