• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey! I just fall-in here and its already 3rd page. This thread really move very fast. Blur liao. Better start doing catchup from where I stopped yesterday.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it??? Then I am very disappointed.. I really thought it is a high end library.. Xmm like Ah Tiong will be disappointed because they can't see old bird do pole dancing..

Sorry , i am LCB not XMM ....and i only like to see young man dancing not old man with ITALY infront dancing....

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arsenal, I keep rubbing my screen to clear it from dust in an attempt to find the birds. Opps! Its is at the bottom? :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing the photo of its nest with us and I hope you follow up by sharing somemore photos when the eggs hatches?

Thumbs up to you juz for the effort later. :wink:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you.. Now the birds not yet hatched that's why show you 5 angry birds.. Life can't be too serious.. ha

Arsenal, I keep rubbing my screen to clear it from dust in an attempt to find the birds. Opps! Its is at the bottom? :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing the photo of its nest with us and I hope you follow up by sharing somemore photos when the eggs hatches?

Thumbs up to you juz for the effort later. :wink:

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jln Datin Halimah, visit at your own risk...:p
I think the recent kidnapping incident is just an isolated case, Larkin is relatively safer than other older tamans like Century/Pelangi/Permas/Sentosa etc.

Serious.. is it safe to go? Anyway I am on ebook..

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Speaking of birds. Got one time went to a bank and after leaving it, saw a little mynah chick. Almost stepped on it. There wasn't any nest visible at all. Made a very weak chirping sound. Took it back home and went to buy bird feed for it. Then my bird expert dad volunteered to look after it and every day he pried open its mouth and put meat and water into in it but sadly it only survived for a few days.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Funny thing, was caught in a bind between buying worms for the bird or buying bird feed. Bird feed was much more expensive but felt bad for the worms so in the end only bought bird seed which it didn't want at all.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Common bro, my time is break dancing... Rock and roll is your father era... You guys see me too up liao..

Dun say tat la. He is pioneer clubber ok? His time was rock n roll disco. He knew every dance move n he rocked his head instead of body until his brain damage now ... Haha

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Ok guys, since so many feel so strongly, then politics but refrain from attacks on FT forummers as the policies that affected most of us now is because the innkeeper and the gatekeeper never did their jobs.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok guys, since so many feel so strongly, then politics but refrain from attacks on FT forummers as the policies that affected most of us now is because the innkeeper and the gatekeeper never did their jobs.

erm , i thought more on strictly no politics discussions ...

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun mind just asking, can SPRs comment on Singapore politics here?
Wanted to share but refrained from doing so considering the sentiments of Singaporean forummers.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapore the GDP at all cost policy divide the people.. Some like it, some hate it... and people like it think they are elites.. people don't like it are treated as losers.

Over we see we are more or less belong to the camp that prefer the original Singapore state.. Some light discussion might unite us.. I agree not to attack FTs.. they are not the one at fault.. we are now joining them.. working in Singapore and retire one day elsewhere.. same boat..

Status
Not open for further replies.