• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Johor, the maintenance work of condo is a huge problem. For smaller scale and not so upclass one, it is a much bigger problem. If the condo is well maintained, then i think people will flock in to buy. It a vicious cycle down the road, condo MC corrupted. People don;t want to pay fee. If people are not willing to pay, the MC said that no one is paying and he got no money to maintain the property.
I don't know about Johor, but in KL, I was told that if owners don't pay their maintenance fees, when the time will come for them to sell their unit, the MC has the power to prohibit the sale of the unit until all the owed money with incurred interests are recovered.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know about Johor, but in KL, I was told that if owners don't pay their maintenance fees, when the time will come for them to sell their unit, the MC has the power to prohibit the sale of the unit until all the owed money with incurred interests are recovered.
But who wants to buy into a condo with no or minimum maintanence ? It's a very risky business to own a condo in Malaysia,Johor.
I don't know about Penang. But i think penang is quite ok.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
But who wants to buy into a condo with no or minimum maintanence ? It's a very risky business to own a condo in Malaysia,Johor.
I don't know about Penang. But i think penang is quite ok.
Building maintenance overall in JB is quite substandard. Look at all the major shopping malls up keeping, their toilets' cleanliness, etc. all due to poor working attitude and supervision. Same story in most condos, worse with tenants not paying their fees regularly