• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U got it during their pre, now it's rm245 adult n 180 kids

Thanks to forum members who shared the info here back then :smile:
The price you got is still a discounted price, regular price should be RM275 and RM210 respectively.
How many annual passes did you buy, Sanur?

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to forum members who shared the info here back then :smile:
The price you got is still a discounted price, regular price should be RM275 and RM210 respectively.
How many annual passes did you buy, Sanur?

Bought for four families n

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

Hv photos of inside Legoland, anyone interested can help me to post

lego1.JPG

The Twin Tower in miniature.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I see. Thanks, so it's important to get the right units. But I thought its difficult to make the judgement purely by looking at the models. Can't drive around to see for ourselves due to the security.

East Ledang looks nice. Apart from the very first time I was there more than a year ago, each time I go there the sales will say its fully sold.

Btw, how much are the golf facing bungalows in HH now? What's the land/built?

You would need to arrange with the sales folks in advance.
Yes i would think just go to East Ledang for them to make their choice. About 2.6m a couple of months ago,hope that the prices are still the same.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
ya , solution , just mix with water ....
my sg pigeon holemis at second flr so u can imagine how many pests in my kitchen , now i hardly see them liao ...

Did you mean the purple star or or something like that which has pine in it? It helps to keep the roaches and other crawling insects away.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Wah lau, I stayed here for more than one year and he has seen so many electrical breakdowns than the 2 that I have seen. I guess he must be seeing a lot more areas than EL and LH. Except for the 2nd one, the first one was quickly attended to and the 2nd one lasted longer as the Tenaga guys took their time. One good thing from the breakdown is the neighbours just come out to chit chat.

Agree,a bit weird, if we still don't hear back from him, will be editing his/her piece out.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
He said there was an average of 2 power outages per month, that's 24 power outages in one year but you've only encountered 2 in a year. The other 22 must have happened in his wet dreams :biggrin:

Yes, If i even had 1/4 of that, i cannot even think of being here in the first place. Definitely disagree with that.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopikong99

U were there today too??

Yes, went there to collect the annual pass for me and my wifey.

The place is open to public for inspection and there is quite a crowd. Hope everybody would like it and then we have additional happening place to hang out around the West part of JB.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
hello wuqi

lunch or tea with u and mrs is anytime ...just tat i am afraid that yr lunch hr is at 4pm , haha ...
anyway i will be at nusajaya tml , so buzz me if u are free ....

Sure thing, tomorrow will be bad but we will ping you for a better day.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Very nicely done. But still,... not enough trees or shelter. Sure alot of ppl complain its too hot.

Agree, they mentioned trees, fans with tiny water spouts as well as shelters for queues. Hope it becomes reality.

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok i get your point. I have similar concerns too. I felt properties in Nusajaya will be more difficult to rent out as compared to JB after condos units are up and before the town becomes more mature.

I agree with you and I believe you are referring to landed properties in Nusajaya. Just my opinion, I think when the condo supplies, like Sky Executives, Sky Lofts, Fairway View, Horizon Residences, Ujana, D'Rich,etc are up for rental, it would be very difficult for the landed properties in Nusajaya to command high rental yields. Those who just started off in their career as Malaysian SPR and are sick of the high rentals in Singapore, especially those that comes from afar like KL, Penang,...would go for condo rental first as it is more easy to maintain and absolute monthly rental will be cheaper than landed.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Yes, went there to collect the annual pass for me and my wifey.

The place is open to public for inspection and there is quite a crowd. Hope everybody would like it and then we have additional happening place to hang out around the West part of JB.

Understand more theme parks may be in the works, hope that it becomes a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.