• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LIVESTREAM NDP but no need wear mask ?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
3:05 Live this AM presenters no need wear mask we out of the woods already ?

Maybe we're going into no need wear mask soon, just keep social distancing ?

My kids and many of their friends kena sore throat and flu all tested negative maybe we got herd immunity ? lol...... HUAT AH ! PAP Banzai ~~!

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should just cancel the show and save the money and put it to good use like helping those effected by this CCP virus instead of holding this with half-fuck standard.

ikanbilis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't help but feel that it's a political correct programme for the English educated, the Malays, Indians, the mixed races and new non-Chinese citizens. You may disagree, but that's how I feel.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should just cancel the show and save the money and put it to good use like helping those effected by this CCP virus instead of holding this with half-fuck standard.

The money has already been allocated for the annual propaganda show. Saving it is not an option. :biggrin:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where got whole cuntry sings only a lot of siao lang screaming ... /rofl

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where got whole cuntry sings only a lot of siao lang screaming ... /rofl

Maybe the host asked everyone to join in the celebration by going to their windows and balconies to do monkey antics? Just like the first time.