• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Be aware of ERIS - Aug 2023 COV (FLU) variant. Personal Account.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make NO mistakes - mRNA vaccines can only ASSIST the Human Body Immune System to fight off the virus. It is NOT a cure.

The vaccines teaches the immune system HOW to fight, by producing the spikes of the virus in the Human body, a foreign entity that triggers the natural immune system to produce the T & B cells to destroy the virus, & B cells returns to the immunological memory banks of the immune system, to REMEMBER what the immune system MUST do when a real virus attack comes.

It is the Human Body Immune System that will save the host, thus a need to keep it at OPTIMUM levels DAILY - balance diet, moderate exercises to keep the heart pumping at optimal rates & used to it, & regular sleep.

Vaccines can help, especially for those whose immune system is weak or weakened by illness. But it does NOT mean that one should rely on vaccines alone, presuming it is a cure, & then indulge in extreme work, extreme stress or extreme sports, neglecting to keep the body's immune system at OPTIMUM level daily.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Make NO mistakes - mRNA vaccines can only ASSIST the Human Body Immune System to fight off the virus. It is NOT a cure.

The vaccines teaches the immune system HOW to fight, by producing the spikes of the virus in the Human body, a foreign entity that triggers the natural immune system to produce the T & B cells to destroy the virus, & B cells returns to the immunological memory banks of the immune system, to REMEMBER what the immune system MUST do when a real virus attack comes.

It is the Human Body Immune System that will save the host, thus a need to keep it at OPTIMUM levels DAILY - balance diet, moderate exercises to keep the heart pumping at optimal rates & used to it, & regular sleep.

Vaccines can help, especially for those whose immune system is weak or weakened by illness. But it does NOT mean that one should rely on vaccines alone, presuming it is a cure, & then indulge in extreme work, extreme stress or extreme sports, neglecting to keep the body's immune system at OPTIMUM level daily.
sex.and frequent masturbation will help the heart become optimal?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I was at a retail store in a mall just now.

-asshole #1 was constantly coughing
-asshole #2 had a runny nose
-asshole #3 sneezed a few times

None wore a mask. And I couldn't leave quickly because I was in a queue. HOW now?????:eek:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

None wore a mask. And I couldn't leave quickly because I was in a queue. HOW now?????:eek:
Let me guess! Asshole 1 a tiong
Asshole 2 a ceca
Asshole 3 a pinoy

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal

The solution lays in ALWAYS to carry 2 Hygiene items with you in your bag or pocket - a mask & a small bottle of antiseptic handwash that can be attached to your belt or fit in your pocket.

With such, you need not worry, or cause any unpleasant confrontation.

There sadly exists selfish & stubborn Humans, whom cares NOT about others or realizes that freedom is a power that comes with responsibilities to others. It's an uphill task to convince them even though they are the ones whom are suffering.

Pity them, but Just avoid & ignore them, WHILE we take our own precautions. COV Edris 2023 variant is of interest, thus precautions need to be taken as personal responsibility, & MORE critical, to ensure our own body immune system is at optimum level DAILY thru balanced diet, moderate exercise & regular sleep.

Don't let the selfish & stubborn spoil your day. There are many more others whom are not like them. May this song help you keep cool, calm & be happy always. All the best. :smile:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mother malay, your father CECAkroach. And you're not muslim.
2 out of 3 criteria of being Malay not met.

So don't call yourself Malay.

1. We will ALWAYS be Human FIRST, as each has the same DNA, before differences separates us - skin, color, social status, religion, etc, etc. The 1st Muslims whom converted to Islam when prophet Muhammad started his ministry were SLAVES - from different nations of the World that existed in Arabia thru the trade routes back then. He made no distinction or discrimination against any race whom converted thru Free Will.

2. There is NO COMPULSION in Mainstream religion. Even Islam acknowledges that. Free Will is a DIVINE gift, to choose, but to choose wisely.

3. There is NO Priestly hierarchy in Islam. Only the words of ALLAH exists & NOT the words or interpretations of mere mortals. Religion is a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP between mortal & ALLAH thru his/her personal DAILY ACTIONS from the heart & NOT by easily public pious FORMS of worship that are easy to fool others. Thus WHO has the right to say whether one is a man of the ALMIGHTY or NOT?

Dare you claim SUPERIORITY than ALLAH?

4. Being a Malay means being of an ethnic group, defined by geographical location of origin, & NOT through theological inception, as there is NO compulsion in mainstream religion, except by theological RADICALS whom attempt to make use of religion to seize power & be ABOVE all mortals, equalizing himself to ALLAH.

My apologies to anyone whom is offended. The insignificant nobody me respects Mr. Syed Putra, & thus I just wish to clarify for him.

COV virus makes NO distinction between man or animal. It is a blind biological organism that survive for million of years, had evolve & only seeks to survive even more.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
The solution lays in ALWAYS to carry 2 Hygiene items with you in your bag or pocket - a mask & a small bottle of antiseptic handwash that can be attached to your belt or fit in your pocket.

With such, you need not worry, or cause any unpleasant confrontation.

There sadly exists selfish & stubborn Humans, whom cares NOT about others or realizes that freedom is a power that comes with responsibilities to others. It's an uphill task to convince them even though they are the ones whom are suffering.

Pity them, but Just avoid & ignore them, WHILE we take our own precautions. COV Edris 2023 variant is of interest, thus precautions need to be taken as personal responsibility, & MORE critical, to ensure our own body immune system is at optimum level DAILY thru balanced diet, moderate exercise & regular sleep.

Don't let the selfish & stubborn spoil your day. There are many more others whom are not like them. May this song help you keep cool, calm & be happy always. All the best. :smile:

Libtard spotted.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an invaluable piece of advice! Coming from someone who is also fully vaccinated and yet got infected with the latest variant. Wonder what went wrong..... Must be Putin.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an invaluable piece of advice! Coming from someone who is also fully vaccinated and yet got infected with the latest variant. Wonder what went wrong..... Must be Putin.

The insignificant nobody me understand where you are coming from, & I do respect Free will & your personal efforts to change minds.

Usually I have no wish to repeat my posts, as often been accused of being posting long 'wall of texts'. As this thread is about my personal account with the new COVid variant, perhaps some may have clouded judgement to realize what I had posted. For your sake, may others do pardon me for repeating again, as briefly as I can:-

Vaccines are NOT a cure, but only to simulate a COV virus attack, so that our body immune system may learn how to react when a real evolved strain of COV which had survived on Earth even before Humankind arrived, had progressed to attack Humans in order to survive. It is our Human Immune System that DEFENDS us when foreign biological organisms attack us, thus we Humanity, have to keep our immune system at OPTIMAL levels DAILY - thru balanced diet, moderate exercise & regular sleep.

It does not mean if one is injected with all boosters shots, one can freely indulged in extreme work, stress or sport, as vaccines are not the cure.

I had been guilty of such, pushed myself to extremes as there were deadlines & targets to be met, thus neglected my own immune system, eating fast cooked but junk foods, sedentary lifestyle at work, little sleep. As a result, while meeting foreign as well as locals whom were obviously sick without any health precautions on my own, I became easy meat for the new virus to attack.

Fortunately, with help from vaccines, the new virus could only do little damage. As it attacks in SWARMS - replicating its own cells within seconds, so too could my ENHANCED immune system thru vaccines do even better, to produce the T & B cells in multitudes in the nano-sphere, to battle the virus. That was how I survived, so too the many. Only those whom are at the AT-RISK groups MUST take better precautions.

The virus could evolve in may ways - more spikes to latch onto Human cells, grow bigger or smaller, etc, but in the end, it is an RNA virus, with genetic codes that BOUNDS its cellular behaviour & will not be able to MUTATE into something else, as the host-Human or Animal, will self destruct itself by raising the body temperature to kill the virus which will not survive beyond 37C, even killing the host so as to prevent mutation & spread.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
The insignificant nobody me understand where you are coming from, & I do respect Free will & your personal efforts to change minds.

Usually I have no wish to repeat my posts, as often been accused of being posting long 'wall of texts'. As this thread is about my personal account with the new COVid variant, perhaps some may have clouded judgement to realize what I had posted. For your sake, may others do pardon me for repeating again, as briefly as I can:-

Vaccines are NOT a cure, but only to simulate a COV virus attack, so that our body immune system may learn how to react when a real evolved strain of COV which had survived on Earth even before Humankind arrived, had progressed to attack Humans in order to survive. It is our Human Immune System that DEFENDS us when foreign biological organisms attack us, thus we Humanity, have to keep our immune system at OPTIMAL levels DAILY - thru balanced diet, moderate exercise & regular sleep.

It does not mean if one is injected with all boosters shots, one can freely indulged in extreme work, stress or sport, as vaccines are not the cure.

I had been guilty of such, pushed myself to extremes as there were deadlines & targets to be met, thus neglected my own immune system, eating fast cooked but junk foods, sedentary lifestyle at work, little sleep. As a result, while meeting foreign as well as locals whom were obviously sick without any health precautions on my own, I became easy meat for the new virus to attack.

Fortunately, with help from vaccines, the new virus could only do little damage. As it attacks in SWARMS - replicating its own cells within seconds, so too could my ENHANCED immune system thru vaccines do even better, to produce the T & B cells in multitudes in the nano-sphere, to battle the virus. That was how I survived, so too the many. Only those whom are at the AT-RISK groups MUST take better precautions.

The virus could evolve in may ways - more spikes to latch onto Human cells, grow bigger or smaller, etc, but in the end, it is an RNA virus, with genetic codes that BOUNDS its cellular behaviour & will not be able to MUTATE into something else, as the host-Human or Animal, will self destruct itself by raising the body temperature to kill the virus which will not survive beyond 37C, even killing the host so as to prevent mutation & spread.
No intention to change anyone's mind, let alone a libtard's. Efficacy aside, which by the way is horrible. Replacing the word "vaccine" with "gene therapy" will more sense to your long post.