• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Be aware of ERIS - Aug 2023 COV (FLU) variant. Personal Account.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
COV ( FLU ) had long existed even way before Humankind existed, & will only continue to evolve, as it is a biological organism with an aim to survive, & survived for millennia.

Judging by the latest social observations, more fellow Singaporeans are putting on mask at social gatherings such as cinemas, malls, mrt, etc. It is a good habit, in the wake of VERIFIABLE medical knowledge being passed online to reach out to Billions of Humankind.

Symptoms of the new variant:-
  • fever or chills
  • cough
  • shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • fatigue
  • muscle or body ache
  • headache
  • new loss of taste or smell
  • sore throat
  • congestion or runny nose
  • diarrhea
  • nausea or vomiting

As Singapore had dropped the mandate of masks, social restrictions, etc, the insignificant nobody me followed along, even though aware that more seems to be putting on masks...

One night, while asleep, I woke up with my heart beating rapidly abnormally. As the heart beats rapidly, it would require MORE oxygen thru breathing. Fortunately, my lungs held, even as I could feel every single vein & artery throbbing wildly, along with a spinning headache. I knew that it was a viral attack, as the heart needs to beat rapidly to help the immune system to produce anti-bodies to fight off the virus attack.

As my body & immune system are strong, thanks to vaccines, & along with medication, after 3 days, those viral attacks subsided, & reduced to mere coughs & colds which are easily suppressed through over the counter medicines.

As a public service, thus my post, may those whom are having similar symptoms, stay calm, do not panic as it will only make the heart beat faster, to slow down the heart rate, but DO put on a mask & visit your family doctor as soon as possible, for medication & rest to PREVENT SPREAD, which is the best effective counter measure against the virus, to let the natural immune system to do its job to heal the body.

For those whom have chronic illness, the aged & those whose body immune system had been proven to be on low levels, DO TAKE IMMEDIATE precautions - see a doctor to get a med check up, wear mask, stay home, wash hands, have proper diet, rest & sleep, be vaccinated to assist one's own natural body immunity.

For those whom are young, or asymptomatic, do spare a thought for our fellow citizens whom fall into the at-risk category - wear a mask if coughing or sneezing while in the public sphere, avoid touching surfaces after touching one's eyes, mouth or nose, because those are the entry & exit points for spreading the virus.

Do not, do not under-estimate ERIS COV variant or COV which is an evolving biological organism.

All the best to everyone. Stay safe, stay calm. Most will get over it without any harmful lockdowns that will only destroy the economy for all, as proven over 3yrs of useless lockdowns that only made matters worse than the virus alone could. Just take care of those at risk that will need isolation.

Eventually, once HERD IMMUNITY is gained, ERIS will die off...till the next & next variant comes along which most healthy Humans would be able to brush off within 5 days of natural healing & rest, as COV genes can only evolve, but NOT mutate which means into something else, beyond the realm of Science but only in fantasies.

Last edited:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drink plenty of whisky to kill Off the varmint I was told in the pubs.
Never, EVER, drink high content Alcohol in the presumption that it will kill viruses.

Alcohol DOES destroy virus, but only on the surface of skins, NEVER within the interior of the body, & sadly proven by verified reports of 2 Russians whom during the fears & the unknown COV variant 19 back in 2019, drown themselves with numerous bottles of Vodka to protect themselves, & sadly, never saw the next sunrise...

Alcohol WILL destroy critical organs within the body over time, & worse if in short time...

Alcohol can only be drunk in moderation, such as est 5% in a can of beer or 40% in a bottle of whiskey which MUST be distilled with water or ice to lessen the Alcohol content, just for a night's out to chill or de-stress.

USE Alcohol instead on the surfaces of skin. It is a scientific proven formula to kill off germs or virus.

In the event of COV (FLU), drink more clean natural WATER instead, to hydrate the body, to dilute the phlegm, the thick viscous substance secreted by the mucous membranes of the respiratory passages, especially when produced in excessive quantities during a cold.

All the best...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
COV ( FLU ) had long existed even way before Humankind existed, & will only continue to evolve, as it is a biological organism with an aim to survive, & survived for millennia.

Judging by the latest social observations, more fellow Singaporeans are putting on mask at social gatherings such as cinemas, malls, mrt, etc. It is a good habit, in the wake of VERIFIABLE medical knowledge being passed online to reach out to Billions of Humankind.

• fever or chills
  • cough
  • fatigue
  • muscle or body ache
  • headache
  • sore throat
  • diarrhea
  • nausea or vomiting

As Singapore had dropped the mandate of masks, social restrictions, etc, the insignificant nobody me followed along, even though aware that more seems to be putting on masks...

One night, while asleep, I woke up with my heart beating rapidly abnormally. As the heart beats rapidly, it would require MORE oxygen thru breathing. Fortunately, my lungs held, even as I could feel every single vein & artery throbbing wildly, along with a spinning headache. I knew that it was a viral attack, as the heart needs to beat rapidly to help the immune system to produce anti-bodies to fight off the virus attack.

As my body & immune system are strong, thanks to vaccines, & along with medication, after 3 days, those viral attacks subsided, & reduced to mere coughs & colds which are easily suppressed through over the counter medicines.

As a public service, thus my post, may those whom are having similar symptoms, stay calm, do not panic as it will only make the heart beat faster, to slow down the heart rate, but DO put on a mask & visit your family doctor as soon as possible, for medication & rest to PREVENT SPREAD, which is the best effective counter measure against the virus, to let the natural immune system to do its job to heal the body.

For those whom have chronic illness, the aged & those whose body immune system had been proven to be on low levels, DO TAKE IMMEDIATE precautions - see a doctor to get a med check up, wear mask, stay home, wash hands, have proper diet, rest & sleep, be vaccinated to assist one's own natural body immunity.

For those whom are young, or asymptomatic, do spare a thought for our fellow citizens whom fall into the at-risk category - wear a mask if coughing or sneezing while in the public sphere, avoid touching surfaces after touching one's eyes, mouth or nose, because those are the entry & exit points for spreading the virus.

Do not, do not under-estimate ERIS COV variant or COV which is an evolving biological organism.

All the best to everyone. Stay safe, stay calm. Most will get over it without any harmful lockdowns that will only destroy the economy for all, as proven over 3yrs of useless lockdowns that only made matters worse than the virus alone could. Just take care of those at risk that will need isolation.

Eventually, once HERD IMMUNITY is gained, ERIS will die off...till the next & next variant comes along which most healthy Humans would be able to brush off within 5 days of natural healing & rest, as COV genes can only evolve, but NOT mutate which means into something else, beyond the realm of Science but only in fantasies.
Just hope you’re feeling better already :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just hope you’re feeling better already :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Thanks for your kind thoughts. I am indeed better now.

Just another further expansion upon liquids, water is always a good way to keep critical Hygiene, which is important if we Humankind are to survive from nano biological germs or virus.

Water will clean off germs, but at close up, the Human body is made of PORES that such agents will hide & survive, & escape from mere water washing off surfaces of skin. It is SOAP, that will rid off germs if alcohol is not available. SOAP will DESTROY the soft skins of nano celled biological agents, rendering whatever that remains are mere useless protein RNA incapable of damage to the Human body, even if hands are then use to scoop up food or hold a handrail on an MRT.

Thus, always MAINTAIN HYGIENE, even upon what one wears daily, as virus can survive on right conditions such as under 35 degree celsius, cold or cool weather even on streets or the seat that you sat upon. Wash NOT just one's body, but also what one wears daily...

Er...just to add for further clarification... SOAP, like Alcohol, will ONLY work on skin or surfaces, & NEVER, EVER, to be drunk into the body. It will lead to organ damage, as it will damage other critical Human cells necessary for the Immune System to work......

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

• fever or chills
  • cough
  • fatigue
  • muscle or body ache
  • headache
  • sore throat
  • diarrhea
  • nausea or vomiting

Pak liao.... Heng Ong Huat la

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
@syed putra has to drink because the wiffy hasn't allowed him to knock on the bedroom door since 30 years ago.
Now his alcohol has increased because it no longer works.
Anyway he isn't a Muslim. He's a pariah.
I have a neighbour also like that downstairs... He seem to transform from a Handsome Young Gek Ning to a angry old man over tge years

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
This week 2 old folks uplorry , the wakes are side by side below the HDBee block near my CC