• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool Season 2009-10

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
not necessary, Leonardo of AC Milan, current Real Madrid & current Barcelona manager, what current form do they have on point of appointment ?

Not forgetting Benitez was frequently on their to-sign list & previously their club youth team manager...... all add up to be quite plausible, isn't it ? Besides for Rafa, Real is a better exit destination then Juventus. QED

He'll definitely get more than a table lamp at REAL.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have often wondered why there were no serious bids for Torres from the two top spanish clubs if he is that good. Club rivalry perhaps but I think Nando has a poor attitude. Just my guess.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bloody tough to be a liverpool supporter this season.....

is the europa campaign a last chance to get some silverware or a pointless diversion that drain wahtever meagre confidence left.....

At the rate the Liverpool team is losing confidence, despite a decent gap between 8th & the group of 4/5/6/7 contenders, the worst insult may happen : Toffees turning around a disastrous season start to finish above Liverpool.

That will be the day....

How to totally destroy this negative spiral ?

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liverpool lose again...... and benitez is very happy! :mad:

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/rafa-s-lille-verdict

I will drink to that!!:biggrin:

rafingtons.jpg

Owen69

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more defeat, i don't see Liverpool will clinch the champ. league spot next season....9 defeats and counting.....zzzz

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry ... some of LIverpool's disease will pass to the contenders ....

Spurs, Villa, City will also start to drop points like flies :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: !

Can hope right ? :rolleyes:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should we just let go of the Europa campaign & concentrate on uphill fight for the humble 4th place ?

Owen69

Alfrescian
Loyal
League 4th placing is worth much more than winning Europa.

same sentiments....but if we lose the Europa, expect the media to prick on the loss again....:cool:

With Torres/Gerrard fit again, 3 pts is a MUST for tonight's game!

You Never Walk Alone :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Especially for the biggest week this week :-

against Portsmouth, then Lille, then Man U Sunday - veri siong man !

By this time next week, hopefully we can have cause for celebration ! :biggrin:

Yes, very tough going meet bottom table and Euro deathmatch, then top table within a week. Cross fingers or hand cross heart to pray.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, very tough going meet bottom table and Euro deathmatch, then top table within a week. Cross fingers or hand cross heart to pray.

For a moment, was wondering how the hell can Liverpool suddenly top table within a week ...... oh, oh, pardon me ..... just my wishful subconcious :p

Owen69

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a moment, was wondering how the hell can Liverpool suddenly top table within a week ...... oh, oh, pardon me ..... just my wishful subconcious :p

dread meeting rooney now, in the form of his life now....:(

will stay up late to watch tonite's match, hopefully it doesn't disappoint me once again! :cool:

ericdesouza

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really impressed with Plessis the season before last. His performance against Arsenal was particularly pleasing. He's fallen off the radar a bit this year. Anyone know whats happened?