• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool Season 2009-10

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well....new here......er so silent ar...where are all the reds fanz?

4 defeats in 1st 2 months of season (3 in EPL and 1 in ECL). Of course still early months of season, but such form is unlikely platform for any trophy.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you support Manchester United, the best outcome you should hope for is Chelsea draw Liverpool, not Chelsea beat Liverpool. :wink:

As much as i hope for Chelski to drop points,
watching loserpool lose yet again,
feels so, DAMN good.:biggrin:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's like boomz all over again-tragic. I dun think pool will make a farce of it. After all it's one of their own. tks for the link.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beach ball thrower face caught on TV.
A boy of my heart!!:biggrin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LmdDk8A8ngs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LmdDk8A8ngs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mischievous fans of rival teams have flocked to Liverpool's official online store to buy the club out of beach balls.

The Reds lost 1-0 to Sunderland on Saturday courtesy of a Darren Bent strike that deflected in off a large red ball that had been thrown into the penalty box by a Liverpool supporter.

Opposition fans revelling in Rafa Benitez's side's misery have bought all remaining 'beach sets' from the online shop, which consist of a towel, a bag and the now-infamous beach ball.

The sets had been reduced from £20 to £10 and have now sold out. They will be a must-have item for travelling supporters visiting Anfield in coming weeks.

Several web users have also left spoof reviews on the site.

'Natalie from Manchester' wrote: "I bought this set, but seem to have lost the ball in Sunderland. Is it possible to order a replacement?" while 'G from Johnon' commented: "This is one of the most flexible products I have ever purchased. Great for not only the beach, but can also play up front."
Liverpool fans are unlikely to see the funny side; the defeat was their fourth of the season, and leaves them seven points off the top of the Premier League.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
White ball hits red ball, soccer becomes snooker...

This is the NEW "official" Loserpool anthem.
No more YNWA!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/14IRDDnEPR4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/14IRDDnEPR4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

jw5

Loyal
yes,very disappointed with the result.
look like the EPL is slipping from us again.
Liverpool look a very ordinary side without Gerrard and Torres.
Without those 2, they will be in the bottom half.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
7922_156089482916_616692916_2766217_576436_n.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The goal should not have stood under FIFA rules and referee Mike Jones has been demoted to the Championship for the coming weekend.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverpool 1 Lyon 2

This is perhaps an unpredented losing streak in Liverpool history and Benitez would have to take "credit" for it. He's looking completely clueless or smoking something stronger than tobacco. This Sunday, Liverpool v. Manchester United, the truth is shall manifest itself, or shall be left out there somewhere?

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time for Rafa to pack, I remembered someone said that Liverpool will never win the league with Rafa as coach.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
this weekend match against the Devils will be tough with Gerrard injured.
if we lose,then i think he will go and maybe King Dalglish will be back.

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Reds's season should be ended unless they can win against MU tomorrow to slightly redeem themselves.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverpool 2 Man U 0
Vidic got sent off the second time.
5 mins of injury time but when Liverpool
scored the second goal, the referee quickly
blew the whistle.