• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool Season 2009-10

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have always stated that Liverpool is a 1 + 10 team.
Remember 1 + 10 team is not consistent enough to win any thing.
They need to sell Gerard to be a 11 man team.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have always stated that Liverpool is a 1 + 10 team.
Remember 1 + 10 team is not consistent enough to win any thing.
They need to sell Gerard to be a 11 man team.

Not Gerrard problem, its the big fat spanish, he has given up on BLP race, i'm surprised you liverpool fans still support him :eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverpool is gone case this season. Consolation for Liverpool fans, Manchester United also gone case (except with a better chance for ECL). The EPL will land in London.

hopesclark

Hello friends,

I have great craze of football.Liverpool is not doing well as it is on 7th place with 12 points.Today Liverpool is having match with Manchester City hope for the best

Thank you!!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello friends,

I have great craze of football.Liverpool is not doing well as it is on 7th place with 12 points.Today Liverpool is having match with Manchester City hope for the best

Thank you!!

seems like u r not really a soccer fan.. liverpool is playing over this weekend, not today..:biggrin:

not liverpool have 19 points from 12 games, not 12 points..

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes,should be this weekend against the big spender - Man City.
been very disappointed with the results so far.
advise the Reds to just concentrate on the league to secure the CL's spot for next season.
can consider the season over for them.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Debrecen 0-1 Liverpool full time.
Fiorentina still leading Lyon by a goal
3 added mins still to go.
Liverpool out of the CL.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all over, Liverpool out of CL.
Their counter-attack is really awful.

simpsons-haha.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still have a chance to make it to Europa League.

it is such a disgrace for a big football club like liverpool, they won CL, like more than anyone.

and they cannot even qualify for it.

This season is not going well for them.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
even AC Milan, Real Madrid and Barcelona,those who won more than 3 times,occassionally also did not qualify for the next stage.
so it is alright,only a bit disappointed.
should really concentrate on the EPL...in the danger of not qualify for next year's CL unless at end of season,still can archive 3rd or 4th placing.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even AC Milan, Real Madrid and Barcelona,those who won more than 3 times,occassionally also did not qualify for the next stage.
so it is alright,only a bit disappointed.
should really concentrate on the EPL...in the danger of not qualify for next year's CL unless at end of season,still can archive 3rd or 4th placing.

It is not alright lor, 20 years without EPL title and 1 Champion title only (which until now i still inisist they are lucky that night, penalty some more..).

I'm a Man U fan but i feel for Liverpool fans all these years, i love to see the Big 4 fight for the EPL till the last day, thats what makes EPL so exciting. Liverpool should sack Benitez, and try to get Mourinho lah, that would be fun :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Like New Paper reported last week, you are either a super hardcore liverpool fan or a complete moron not to see what is wrong with Liverpool right now.

Good luck finding a new coach :p:p:p

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro Alamaking,

i am super hard-core Kop that have been supporting Liverpool for over 30 years.
had seen it all,those glory days when we were dominating the English League,that is why to me it is alright.
feel sorry,maybe for those younger fans who have not seen it (that is winning the English Title).
we know what is wrong but it is not up to us to change it.
the Special One would be good plus change of owner(s).

when Alex retired,Man Utd will also likely to go thru these phrases that we are facing now 'cos presently none of formerly Man Utd's players,who are managers is good enough. and i believe no new manager will get so much say like Alex is getting now and also the respect.
so enjoy these glory days,while it still last. remember Alex is not getting any younger and his health is also getting bad (he had a bypass or heart surgery).

The MilkMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
now left with pride and 4th place to secure.
can forget about top 2 finished,another very disappointed season for us.

jw5

Loyal
now left with pride and 4th place to secure.
can forget about top 2 finished,another very disappointed season for us.
Even 4th place may be difficult.
Man City, Villa and Spurs are all gunning for the 4th spot, and they are all very good teams.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is why,i am saying....we should just forget about everything - FA Cup and Europa League and concentrate fully on securing the 3rd or 4th place.
with the Dubai's crisis,i do not believe there will be any new investor(s),so will have to rely on ourself to get us thru.