• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Live - Presidential Debate

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way I see it, Biden is a lost case. Bloody Trump is too aggressive and domineering for him to challenge. So many times, Trump will always interrupt Biden until the moderator also cannot tame that ferocious Trump. The moderator should have just give a warning to Trump that should he interrupts again, his microphone will be switched OFF until it is time for him to speak again. WTF?

In my opinion, this debate has disadvantaged Biden to be seen as a timid and very soft spoken person. I doubt most of the Americans will vote for such a person. If Obama had been there instead of Biden, the whole debate will be very much more fiery.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The way I see it, Biden is a lost case. Bloody Trump is too aggressive and domineering for him to challenge. So many times, Trump will always interrupt Biden until the moderator also cannot tame that ferocious Trump. The moderator should have just give a warning to Trump that should he interrupts again, his microphone will be switched OFF until it is time for him to speak again. WTF?

In my opinion, this debate has disadvantaged Biden to be seen as a timid and very soft spoken person. I doubt most of the Americans will vote for such a person. If Obama had been there instead of Biden, the whole debate will be very much more fiery.

Biden is a lifelong politician. These types are the most corrupt and useless of them all. They play the system and will not change anything.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biden is a lifelong politician. These types are the most corrupt and useless of them all. They play the system and will not change anything.
You think Trump is not corrupted? You believed he paid millions in income taxes in 2016 and 2017? You think he did not collaborated with Russia during his first election? I very much doubt so.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why SG political system is the best...pay them $m and they will not be corrupt even though they only worth $200K pa.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You think Trump is not corrupted? You believed he paid millions in income taxes in 2016 and 2017? You think he did not collaborated with Russia during his first election? I very much doubt so.

It is a tough choice. But I would go with the alpha male than the lifelong career talk cock king.

Who did Biden serve under as Vice President? The biggest talkcock king of all time.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my opinion, Trump is very much favorable to Wall Street but not Main Street. So, businesses and businessmen will definitely root for Trump. Anyway, if Trump will win in November, the next 4 years will be even more exciting and unpredictable, not only for America, but also for the whole world. If he should lose, will he accept defeat graciously? He had already said that he won't be so magnanimous.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
When are we going to see Presidential or Pm before election debate.
I have never see dragon Loong performance at debate.
I know he is the best.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump may win.
Many white people like his white supremacy thinking.
White people like the idea rule the world and defeat the yellow skin chinese

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump may win.
True, I believe Biden won't even stand a second chance, because he is too timid. Trump that fucker had to resort to bringing in personal attack on Biden's son. Shame on him as a current President.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump may win.

This has nothing to do with race, but go ahead and keep the 'white supremacist' narrative just like in 2016. :cool:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
sibeh sian everytime harping on the same shit,
dotard is a scammer, biden is senile, so
no diff who win lah, the amerikan and global economy hongkan liao, just keep printing $ until becum toilet paper like afrikan banana republiks

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
sibeh sian everytime harping on the same shit,
dotard is a scammer, biden is senile, so
no diff who win lah, the amerikan and global economy hongkan liao, just keep printing $ until becum toilet paper like afrikan banana republiks
talking cock is amdk style
if amdk no talk cock, i worry
haaaa

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
1601441192849.png