• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Limpeh rubbish

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the bastard motherfuckers balless dogs behind the nicks that zapped me just now,

To the bastard motherfuckers total losers balless scum dogs behind the nicks that zapped me,

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard retarded loser dog!

Last time a dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this bastard loser ah gua dog was born, hence a dog is your father and your mother is a prostitute whore!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherfucker loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard mad loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

dogs fucked your dead mother at the roadside!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: why do so many malaysian-chinese like to come to s'pore online forums to stir sh-

halo mai kao peh leow lah ah lau siang suka ho yee scorership hor

Limpeh fucked you dead!

Last time a dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this bastard loser ah gua dog was born, hence a dog is your father and your mother is a prostitute whore!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherfucker loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard mad loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the bastard motherfuckers scum dogs that sent insulting remarks to my notification

To the bastard motherfuckers total losers balless scum dogs that sent insulting remarks to my notification,

Limpeh fucked you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the loser bastar-d bitc-h admin/moderator scum dog that deleted my previous posts,

Limpeh fucked you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the loser bastard bitch admin/moderator scum dog that deleted my previous posts,

Limpeh fucked you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the bastard motherfuckers balless scum dogs behind the nicks that zapped me,

Limpeh fucked you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ask moderator: Why is a thread by Longist about Msian Chinese stirring shit in fo

OH i dunno in case you cannot see that nigger had been insulting every single reply to him calling their parents whores and starting new threads and pming members for any post he deems as insulting to him. :rolleyes:

Limpeh fucked you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: why do so many malaysian-chinese like to come to s'pore online forums to stir sh-

Now I know why you send me a bashing message.. Wahaha.. U thought that I am a Malaysian Chinese... Hey. Fucker.. I voted in the last sinkie general election..

Just because some Low life fucker here cannot accept the fact that a local can bash his own sinkie locals as being ball-less and that makes me a Malaysian Chinese? Wahahahhahah... No wonder sinkie shit losers like you are screwed by the PAP daily and for years to come..

Stupidity is really harmful.

Limpeh fucked you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ask moderator: Why is a thread by Longist about Msian Chinese stirring shit in fo

The nigger longist just pm me again like a mad dog.

Limpeh fucked you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

See the nigger fucker longist pm me again. 2nd time.

Limpeh fucked you dead!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute w-hore mother and all your prostitute w-hore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherfucker loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

3rd time pm me you bloody fucker.

Limpeh fucked you dead!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute w-hore mother and all your prostitute w-hore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherfucker loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!