• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Limpeh rubbish

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are also another toad gopal. :biggrin:

PAP can't even ban laksaboy.org

Blocked only but still can access via VPN.

Try banning Locanto and Backpage. :biggrin:

Linpeh fuck you dead!

KNNBCCB, you are a bastard total loser motherfucker retarded asshole toad scum dog!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherless retarded mad scum dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard retarded motherfucker total loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: sammyboy forummer got arrested for pimping

kanina, useless bugger

kanina

Linpeh fuck you dead!

Kanina, KNNBCCB, you are a bastard total loser motherfucker retarded asshole useless scum dog!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherless retarded mad scum dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard retarded motherfucker total loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

kanina, everyday cut and paste

kanina

Linpeh fuck you dead!

Kanina, KNNBCCB, you are a bastard total loser motherfucker retarded asshole useless scum dog!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

kanina gopal and suresh

kanina

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

suresh and gopal are stinking shit skins

Linpeh fuck you dead!

KNNBCCB, you are a bastard total loser motherfucker retarded asshole useless scum dog!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [AMA] I am a Singaporean Woman

toking your rotten ranjiao gopal and suresh and your Teeki and MdmTang chowcheebye clones sending people rubbish pms and rep comments. Go fug yourself with a bamboo pole and fug off from here :oIo:

Linpeh fuck you dead!

KNNBCCB, you are a bastard total loser motherfucker retarded asshole scum dog!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Former CHC Finance Manager Goes From Scary Old Lady To Chiobu

Linpeh fuck you dead!

Your whole family get cancer and die slowly VERY VERY VERY SOON!!!

Linpeh fuck you dead!

you this bastard retarded motherfucker total loser dog and all your whole family WILL ALL DIE VERY HORRIBLY AND VERY PAINFULLY IN ROAD ACCIDENTS TOMORROW!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [GPGT] - Amos Yee kena assaulted on the way to Court today!

He complained that he kena fisted by his laobei also:biggrin:

Linpeh fuck you dead!

you this bastard retarded motherfucker total loser dog and all your whole family WILL ALL DIE VERY HORRIBLY AND VERY PAINFULLY IN ROAD ACCIDENTS TOMORROW!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Johor Sultan’s coronation on March 23, 2015

Your deceased mum cares

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the bastard retarded loser coward scum mothefucker dog behind the nick Justified,

To the bastard retarded total loser coward scum motherfucker dog behind the nick Justified,

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the bastard retarded loser coward scum mothefucker dog that zapped me,

To the bastard retarded loser coward scum motherfucker dog that zapped me just now,

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: To the bastard retarded loser coward scum mothefucker dog behind the nick Justifi

Eh your other nicks never fall in ah?

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: To the bastard retarded loser coward scum mothefucker dog that zapped me,

To the bastard retarded motherfucker total loser bastard coward scum dog that sent insulting vulgar remarks to my notification just now,

Linpeh fuck you dead!

Last edited:

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

namo onitofu

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: To the bastard retarded loser coward scum mothefucker dog behind the nick Justifi

namo omitofu

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

To the bastard retarded motherfucker total loser bastard coward scum dog that sent insulting vulgar remarks to my notification just now,

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the bastard scum loser coward mothefucker dog tat sent insults to my notification,

To the bastard retarded motherfucker total loser bastard coward scum dog that sent insulting vulgar remarks to my notification,

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

namo omitofu

Linpeh fuck you dead!

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Guess the race: 3 teens attack man and leaves him bedridden with brain damage

Quick activate our resident chink crusader jamban jah to go over and round up those Chinese dogs

you yourself is a bastard scum chinese dog!

There is one forummer here that even gave you the disgraceful "title" of Vice-chief of the Chinese Dog Club