• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lighthouse Evangelism similar to CHC?

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who have been to Lighthouse, probably they are no angel as well.

One use $$$ to support a "singer's career" while the other use $$$ to support a "tangkee(bomoh)'s career"?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Lighthouse does not have someone as beautiful and as talented as Sun Ho.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
boss sam can only equate CHC to FAP. the beauty of horse face to ho jinx make him cum at every thought of 3some sexperience.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who have been to Lighthouse, probably they are no angel as well.

One use $$$ to support a "singer's career" while the other use $$$ to support a "tangkee(bomoh)'s career"?

This tangkee very popular ok.. I've overheard churchgoing aunty groupies proclaiming how handsome and charming he is.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
quite a repertoire of tongues are spoken there, from tinglish to singlish. one chick was uttering intonations from the greys, an extra-terrestrial species, and unknown to her, she was chanting "yob tvoui mat yob tvoui mat yob tvoui mat!" so i replied "sooka, poshol na khui!" :eek:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can confirm Lighthouse is fake healing and some other things I've no energy to expose.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
You overheard any story of Lau auntie bedding with him ?

No, but can see that they are more than willing to. Remember, im talking about the groupies type. Even a sneeze from handsome rony would have them going ooohs and aahhs.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, but can see that they are more than willing to. Remember, im talking about the groupies type. Even a sneeze from handsome rony would have them going ooohs and aahhs.

I am expecting boss Sam to proclaim CHC does not have someone as handsome and with face as spotless as Rony Tan. :biggrin:

20111214.122622_chu.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In this age of Science and Technology, anyone who believes prayer can heal must of dumb daft. Period!

i received healing when i visited the halal section of the food court next door. try the mee rebus from the stall owned by a chantik macik. bagus! and your hunger will be healed right away. :p

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i received healing when i visited the halal section of the food court next door. try the mee rebus from the stall owned by a chantik macik. bagus! and your hunger will be healed right away. :p

Some also got healed by MILFs at TNs...