• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's agree to vote strategically

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the GE around the corner, and with the gerrymandered constituencies, the PAPzis are undoubtedly hoping that many opposition parties will be mired in multi-cornered fights, as was the case with PE in 2011.

But the Punggol-East BE 2013 clearly shows that MCFs are not necessarily bad when opposition voters can clearly see a likely winner. They can then disregard the spoilers (deliberate or delusional) and hand the opposition party most likely to win a decisive victory.

Where WP runs, the situation will be clear but where it doesn't, some guidance will help to ensure a clear pattern of strategic voting that will at least deny the PAPzis a 2/3 majority.

I suggest the following, which we can discuss and finalize as polling date approaches:
How to vote.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Agree Absolutely. :wink:

2. PPP #8, even below SDA. :o

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't do this;

Since voters has been influenced and seed sown by MIW media to make sinkies worry for a freak election results, which is an obstacle to voting oppositions, but every one knows we need sufficient oppositions in parliament, otherwise sinkies will be exterminated in the near future......

oppositions should only contest in 1/3 + of the constituencies that stand a high chance of winning. This will take the fear of freak election results factor out, and help voters make calculated and decisive voting.

Hell, who knows maybe that ppl from areas where opposition don't stand might encourage their friends and relatives living in areas where opposition do stand, to vote opposition to achieve 1/3 numbers in parliament.

"Try to take all, you may end up with none"

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First, I write as a voter who has no control over what opposition politicians decide regarding how many candidates to field.

Second, what I suggest is effective no matter how many seats are contested.

Finally, I think that what you suggest (something CST called the by-election effect) has been tried and has failed to increase opposition vote share or seats. I also think that it is defeatist.

Why don't do this;

Since voters has been influenced and seed sown by MIW media to make sinkies worry for a freak election results, which is an obstacle to voting oppositions, but every one knows we need sufficient oppositions in parliament, otherwise sinkies will be exterminated in the near future......

oppositions should only contest in 1/3 + of the constituencies that stand a high chance of winning. This will take the fear of freak election results factor out, and help voters make calculated and decisive voting.

Hell, who knows maybe that ppl from areas where opposition don't stand might encourage their friends and relatives living in areas where opposition do stand, to vote opposition to achieve 1/3 numbers in parliament.

"Try to take all, you may end up with none"

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree !

PAP in ... the rest out.

The strategy has been working for Singapore for the last 50 years.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First, I write as a voter who has no control over what opposition politicians decide regarding how many candidates to field.

Second, what I suggest is effective no matter how many seats are contested.

Finally, I think that what you suggest (something CST called the by-election effect) has been tried and has failed to increase opposition vote share or seats. I also think that it is defeatist.

Motherfucker is a closet pap IB la.
Now talk about a 20+ year old election strategy?
The by election effect was effective then when the opposition was weak and sinkies much more ball-less.
Now there is chance for winner takes all.....fucker wants to talk about by election effect. Fuck him

fuckSDPparty

Alfrescian
Loyal
vote out all the wayang party,you know i know, for those younger generation voted, just follow the
Punggol East by-election 2013, you would never go wrong, cheers!

fuckSDPparty

Alfrescian
Loyal
please call all our neighbour and friends to use our vote to swing again the SDP wayang party, how Chee Sim Luan did to chiam see tong, we would never never forget.

go google, google would never tell lies.

fuckSDPparty

Alfrescian
Loyal
even Lee kuan Yew also say On the opposition: “What we are preventing is duds getting into Parliament and government. Any person of quality, we welcome him but we don’t want duds. We don’t want Chee Soon Juan, They’re not going to build the country.” Hard Truths to Keep Singapore Going.

how Chee Sim Luan did to chiam see tong, we would never never forget.

fuckSDPparty

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone who did't see me post again, that mean the SDP wayang party call sam ban me liao, i have been ban for the last few month, sad. dunno who released me, lolz, Ah sam, tolong tolong hor, cheers!!!!!!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is absolutely no point KPKBing behind your PC and call PAP names and say vote against them, when during the GE, you still gwai gwai vote for PAP!! You know who you are when you read this!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The major opposition parties should get their act together ....form a coalition or agree not to contest against each other. The other parties are just pest funded by the PAP.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ahhh.. see how desperate PAP ib are now... E69,fuckSDP. etc..

So afraid of SDP..

How strategic you wanna it to be? got 100k New Citizen voting leh.. now you know why PAP give so many pink IC to the foreigners, this is the reason..

pattern all out just to stay in power.. This is how PAP cheat their way in the election. give Pink IC to foreigners.

Check out what PAPib post again:

There is absolutely no point KPKBing behind your PC and call PAP names and say vote against them, when during the GE, you still gwai gwai vote for PAP!! You know who you are when you read this!

vote out all the wayang party,you know i know, for those younger generation voted, just follow the
Punggol East by-election 2013, you would never go wrong, cheers!

please call all our neighbour and friends to use our vote to swing again the SDP wayang party, how Chee Sim Luan did to chiam see tong, we would never never forget.

even Lee kuan Yew also say On the opposition: “What we are preventing is duds getting into Parliament and government. Any person of quality, we welcome him but we don’t want duds. We don’t want Chee Soon Juan, They’re not going to build the country.” Hard Truths to Keep Singapore Going.

anyone who did't see me post again, that mean the SDP wayang party call sam ban me liao, i have been ban for the last few month, sad. dunno who released me, lolz, Ah sam, tolong tolong hor, cheers!!!!!!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ahhh.. see how desperate PAP ib are now... E69,fuckSDP. etc..

So afraid of SDP..

How strategic you wanna it to be? got 100k New Citizen voting leh.. now you know why PAP give so many pink IC to the foreigners, this is the reason..

pattern all out just to stay in power.. This is how PAP cheat their way in the election. give Pink IC to foreigners.

Check out what PAPib post again:

Fuck your mother chee bye. You are the number culprit who KPKB behind your PC and never vote against PAP!!!

Now cut all the crap and tell us, did you vote against the PAP in GE 2011? Did you vote for SDP?

Answer is NO correct? Fuck your mother's old loose crumpled smelly chee bye.

Useless bump!

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
人算不如天算 no matter how much changes this incompetent leader Pinky change it is up to God to decide.

Frist thing God did is create Pinky to be incompetent leader to lead. Down fall of PAP is all his father fault.

All see many paper generals run road soon.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old fart is a bully and you cannot trust a bully.

When a leopard dies it leaves behind its skin, when a man dies, he leave behind his name.

Old fart name is a tyrant and a bully and a bully has bad name for his descendants to hate, like the British Empire were druglord and fucking evil bastards race.