• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam ok the file format is called .m4a

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why it doesn’t work on my phone? Anyway can you hear the weird noise? I recorded it from living room and the noise made by them is from bedroom also can be recorded from living room means it’s loud to wake anyone up from sleep.
What did chinese dogs use to make such weird noise on their floor?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is the one that the Chinese dogs lied that they dropped a metal jug when it’s so heavy thing dropped so loud and impossible to be a jug.

Attachments

• AUDIO-2020-09-06-19-13-46.m4a
    122.7 KB · Views: 125

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is the one that the Chinese dogs lied that they dropped a metal jug when it’s so heavy thing dropped so loud and impossible to be a jug.
This is the clearest loudest recording that my China phone captured as I was sitting in the living room right under the heavy thing dropping on me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam why I still can’t play the audio file here?

985B0D04-F287-422A-9363-582EF4D9A013.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the clearest loudest recording that my China phone captured as I was sitting in the living room right under the heavy thing dropping on me.
Tonight is the night that I returned all the loud knocks back to them after them harassing me from sleeping well for so long. Evil spirit human ghosts indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I was so damn lucky to capture it just as I on my phone recorder. My rare fortunate moments indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now I went to sleep only the two cockroaches started to hit me every two minutes. Typical opportunistic vicious chinese dog behavior strike viciously when people are weaker and vulnerable isn’t it? So I got up and give the two cockroaches many knocks and some ccb swearing. My shampoo bottle cap can’t stand my heavy hit and broke and dirtied my floor. Didn’t I say before justice always need to pay a price be it shed blood or money or more? At least I am un chinese willing to pay for it not like chinese dogs in HK and china acting poor thing wait for Angmoh to shed blood rescue them while they idle do nothing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
this sounds like you drop things yourself leh
how to convince anyone that it is your upstair neighbours???
As usual shameless dogs like to support fellow criminal bully dogs when this is the audio that Chinese dogs above admitted to police that they accidentally dropped a metal jug. In reality it was ten times louder noise than what my lousy China phone captured.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sia suay Cantonese prostitute descendant got proof also pretend no see.
Asian dogs don’t care about injustice and truth, they only care who is their fellow dog and will support whoever is their crony. But when their government does exactly the same thing as them they cry unfair!

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual shameless dogs like to support fellow criminal bully dogs when this is the audio that Chinese dogs above admitted to police that they accidentally dropped a metal jug. In reality it was ten times louder noise than what my lousy China phone captured.
i am merely stating you may have an evidence problem trying to prove that these sounds originated from upstairs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it’s a metal jug it should break into pieces the way it hit the floor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am merely stating you may have an evidence problem trying to prove that these sounds originated from upstairs.
I no need to prove when the dogs already admitted the loud noise was caused by them except they lied it’s accidental and a metal jug. Unlike dogs I high class human don’t frame people.