• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam ok the file format is called .m4a

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And according to Indian son of chicken @ginmother a victim of vicious Malaysian crimes cannot call herself victim.
@ginmother say is not victim of crimes means not victim. Just like IT says a virgin is a slut means a slut. IT thinks it is god when actually it is a dog and it thinks it’s a so smart dog to win arguments by vicious lies based on nothing but ccb Indian son of chicken mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginmother say is not victim of crimes means not victim. Just like IT says a virgin is a slut means a slut. IT thinks it is god when actually it is a dog and it thinks it’s a so smart dog to win arguments by vicious lies based on nothing but ccb Indian son of chicken mouth.
A victim of crime cannot call herself victim is Asian dog logic and proud way of winning indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A victim of crime cannot call herself victim is Asian dog logic and proud way of winning indeed.
Oh ya must call survivor to portray positivity because Asian dog society cannot stand negativity from victims of crimes. Why? Because zero kindness for strangers that’s why.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya must call survivor to portray positivity because Asian dog society cannot stand negativity from victims of crimes. Why? Because zero kindness for strangers that’s why.
Asian dog society love to silent victims of vicious crimes. They need peace to tcss in forum or to sleep. Nevermind as long as it’s other people’s precious daughters that are being gangraped. Yet another proof of how unkind Asians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asian dog society love to silent victims of vicious crimes. They need peace to tcss in forum or to sleep. Nevermind as long as it’s other people’s precious daughters that are being gangraped. Yet another proof of how unkind Asians are.
May @ginmother precious daughters granddaughters be gangraped and not allowed to call herself victim of crimes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is your daughter? You evil coward Indian son of chicken don’t even dare to show your ccb Indian face to me. Nobody believes you more like it.
As usual ccb Malaysian dogs sons of chickens are always accusing me what they are themselves. Liar criminal bully that no one believes.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another page and 25 minutes later and your daughter still hasn't used even one of the sound uploading services I suggested to share her supposed "evidence" @ginmother.

I have to admit I am growing more skeptical of her claim!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another page and 25 minutes later and your daughter still hasn't used even one of the sound uploading services I suggested to share her supposed "evidence" @ginmother.

I have to admit I am growing more skeptical of her claim!
I use for what? It is leongsam that requested me to post and want to know the file type. Give me some info only want me to kow tow to you that’s Malaysian dog son of chicken typical behavior. I gave so much free advice and didn’t even get a word of thanks I also didn’t talk like you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Indian son of chicken is of course god that speaks for everyone. A virgin die die must admit to be slut to please you.
A woman don’t even have a right to say she is a Virgin after being accused a slut. Asian dog logic indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A woman don’t even have a right to say she is a Virgin after being accused a slut. Asian dog logic indeed.
Cannot call herself a victim of crimes. Cannot state fact she is virgin. While slut shaming by @ginmother etc Asian dogs is called normal things that can be done. Yet another proof of how unkind Asian dogs are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Darling, you are not taking her incoherent babbles seriously are you? She's a certified fraud.
Tsk tsk tsk words from your Indian son of chicken mouth is called Certified fraud woh. You are the certified fraud that dare not take up my virginity test challenge.