• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam ok the file format is called .m4a

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot call herself a victim of crimes. Cannot state fact she is virgin. While slut shaming by @ginmother etc Asian dogs is called normal things that can be done. Yet another proof of how unkind Asian dogs are.
State fact of being virgin is called certified fraud by evil Asian dog fraudsters.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk words from your Indian son of chicken mouth is called Certified fraud woh. You are the certified fraud that dare not take up my virginity test challenge.
@ginmother you are the fraudster that no one believes. Stop acting like you are trust worthy god when you are fraudster dog framing me with evil filthy lies of me non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use for what? It is leongsam that requested me to post and want to know the file type. Give me some info only want me to kow tow to you that’s Malaysian dog son of chicken typical behavior. I gave so much free advice and didn’t even get a word of thanks I also didn’t talk like you.
@Leongsam please reply are you going to configure the forum to allow posting such format audio files? I would love to post them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw China chinese and Malaysian Chinese always use this to shut up any disagreement. I heard it plenty of time when my condo landscape was stolen by ccb Malaysians to plant vegetables for themselves to eat.
China with so much so called 正能量got so much evil shit now because of this.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot call herself a victim of crimes. Cannot state fact she is virgin. While slut shaming by @ginmother etc Asian dogs is called normal things that can be done. Yet another proof of how unkind Asian dogs are.
Asian dog culture is victim cannot state facts to fight injustice while criminals are allowed to spam evil filthy lies of the victim, steal victim photos, do body shaming and insult her slut whore mistress. So many proof that Asians are not kind people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw since 12.30 am the China chinese dogs threw things onto bedroom floor - ya that audio file 292 - I have returned knocks to them many times and they have knocked many times. Exactly the same behavior as the Asian dogs here isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asian dog culture is victim cannot state facts to fight injustice while criminals are allowed to spam evil filthy lies of the victim, steal victim photos, do body shaming and insult her slut whore mistress. So many proof that Asians are not kind people.
Whether Asian dogs believe or not, I am a virgin and I am a victim of vicious crimes. And Asian dogs ARE criminals shameless hypocrite thieves slanderers harassers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw since 12.30 am the China chinese dogs threw things onto bedroom floor - ya that audio file 292 - I have returned knocks to them many times and they have knocked many times. Exactly the same behavior as the Asian dogs here isn’t it?
The criminals just harassed me again and I just hit them back many times. Tonight is the night that all hell break lose after me tolerating their bullying for so long.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The criminals just harassed me again and I just hit them back many times. Tonight is the night that all hell break lose after me tolerating their bullying for so long.
Exactly like late 2015 when I started to hit back at criminal bullies sons of chickens here that did doxing crimes on me since 2013. Tolerance to Asian dogs always get nothing but more vicious bullying.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether Asian dogs believe or not, I am a virgin and I am a victim of vicious crimes. And Asian dogs ARE criminals shameless hypocrite thieves slanderers harassers.
And I am a virgin with guts to take up virginity test challenge while @ginmother is a son of slut accusing me one while no guts to take up challenge. Who is the fraudster is so clear for all to see.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
unnamed.gif

unnamed (1).gif

5gc8CfK.gif

gLUP-i.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnbccb asian dogs that think it’s their entitlement to bully and call victims stupid. They certainly deserved to be bullied by angmohs blacks. It’s called justice.