• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
To my understanding, Leisure Farm's location is well within Iskandar region.
Just that it is not part of the UEM/SP Setia owned land, which covers East Ledang, Ledang Heights, Puteri Harbour.
It should be located within Zone B of the Iskandar Development Region, which covers the broad Nusajaya region.

Yes LF is located within the Iskandar region in zone B. much of zone b belongs to UEM who sold land to other developers. But LF belongs to Mulpha and has been for the past 20 plus years. So LF usually not mentioned cos competitor of UEM.

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just passed by the LF sign board today and they are advertising Merbok Creek already. Was told by sales people they will be launching in Oct.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Merbok Creek or is it Bayou Creek Phase II?
If indeed Merbok Creek, be interesting to find out more about it.

Last edited:

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Merbok Creek or is it Bayou Creek Phase II?
If indeed Merbok Creek, be interesting to find out more about it.

Drove past but did not have time to snap a picture to post here. Maybe someone can confirm with a photo or brochure?

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally found a good Architect. Design comes to end stage. Hope one more year could move to Leisure farm my villa home.:smile:

Oscar8879829

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, who interested on bayou water village semi D can please PM me... Intend to sell facing cannel view.

Thanks

Last edited:

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who are interested.
Bayou Creek semi-d launching through balloting. 20 units.

1. Land Size : 4,000.03 (13 Units)
2. Land Size : 4,147.02 (5 Units)
3. Land Size : 4,537.55 (1 Units)
4. Land Size : 4,787.54 (1 Units)

1. Build Up : 3,720.55

Average Price : 2.8 Mil

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know abt 10yrs from now, but at present, we are like 'vegetable heads' to the developers.

I assume "we" does not include yourself. It is demand and supply - I dont think people who can afford to pay that price are stupid... just bullish. And how does that compared to people who paid 2.5m for a condo in JB?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know abt 10yrs from now, but at present, we are like 'vegetable heads' to the developers.

Buyers know tt S$1 mil cannot get u a decent 3 bedroom condo that is freehold in Singapore. That money can buy a big freehold landed just across the links, so they r still very value for money. Just look at e crazy jams on this Friday n Saturday. Many people want to get out of Singapore during weekend for family recreation. The potential for further capital appreciation is there.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
it was 2.5M ~2 yrs back @ shenton way. capital appreciation a bit slow.
if u bot other housing in gd area last time, u may get >80% or more than tat now.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I assume "we" does not include yourself. It is demand and supply - I dont think people who can afford to pay that price are stupid... just bullish. And how does that compared to people who paid 2.5m for a condo in JB?

Yes, it's about demand and supply. Not saying those paying that kind of prices are stupid but it amazes me with the rate of increase so quickly, there will still be ready buyers no matter how much.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buyers know tt S$1 mil cannot get u a decent 3 bedroom condo that is freehold in Singapore. That money can buy a big freehold landed just across the links, so they r still very value for money. Just look at e crazy jams on this Friday n Saturday. Many people want to get out of Singapore during weekend for family recreation. The potential for further capital appreciation is there.

Yes, right now it's still quite affordable for many Sgreans. But with the rate of increase a little too quick and too fast, 10yrs from now, will JB still be affordable for ordinary Sgreans to retire cheaply which was the whole idea in the first place? Probably they have to buy somewhere with an hour's drive from customs. So less well off sinkies are being pushed further and further away from SG in time to come like the orang seletar?
Everything is priced in for the 'PRC effect' these days.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, right now it's still quite affordable for many Sgreans. But with the rate of increase a little too quick and too fast, 10yrs from now, will JB still be affordable for ordinary Sgreans to retire cheaply which was the whole idea in the first place? Probably they have to buy somewhere with an hour's drive from customs. So less well off sinkies are being pushed further and further away from SG in time to come like the orang seletar?
Everything is priced in for the 'PRC effect' these days.

U r right. The Singapore is expanding beyond e shore.

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore itself is crowded everywhere. Sometimes can get jammed on expressway for hours like the jam at causeway.

No doubt it is a good price to earn a living and that is why many FT comes. After they makes the money, they balik to their kampong and retires in big house and drive big cars.

Those who have taken the risks 3 years ago is following what the SPR is doing - have the best of both worlds.

Only citizens cannot do that and those who miss the train 3 years ago is getting on the bus now before the bus leave. If miss the bus, then LL when look back 5 years from now if we see the RTS completed and 7 years for HSR. Or can wait for the ground breaking ceremony for the HSR before buying any unit, then should be safer investment.