• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
understand that mark möbius and his management team bought land and homes at leisure farm. A big and influential fund manager like mark möbius investing in leisure farm meant he will be advising his best clients to invest there too!

Iskandar Malaysia an example of diligent planning, foresight[/B]

Home - Business - Iskandar Malaysia an example of diligent planning, foresight

Posted on April 25, 2013, Thursday

SINGAPORE: Iskandar Malaysia, formerly known as Iskandar Development Region, is becoming a major success story for Malaysia, said Mark Mobius, executive chairman, Templeton Emerging Markets Group, Franklin Templeton.

“It is a good example of diligent planning and foresight on the part of the government.

“The area has now reached the ‘take-off’ point where developments will become self-generating and create a virtuous circle,” he told Bernama.

Singapore is the largest investor in Iskandar Malaysia.

Mobius, who was sharing his views on the election process, said the risks were minimal and as long as the close cooperation between Singapore and Malaysia continued, it would be a win-win situation for both countries.

Under the administration of Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak, bilateral ties between Malaysia and Singapore are now at an excellent stage.

This was proven during the Singapore-Malaysia Leaders’ Retreat in February where both Najib and Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong reaffirmed their commitment to a stronger and mutually beneficial partnership.

Recognising that a dynamic and successful Iskandar Malaysia benefited both Malaysia and Singapore, the leaders agreed to intensify existing cooperation and explore new ways to leverage on the complementarities between Singapore and Iskandar Malaysia.

When asked on the current bilateral ties between Malaysia and Singapore, Yang Razali Kassim, a Senior Fellow, S Rajaratnam School of International Studies said, “I would say that Singapore-Malaysia ties are entering a new phase.

“It is clearly more warm and neighbourly, more constructive and more productive”.

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Valdez, thanks for the Mark Mobious post. Wonder why the mainstream papers did not report on it. I am giving you one reputation point for this!

mznazri

Hi All

I am not an agent. I got 1 unit at LF pinggiran bayou for rent.
Available 1 July 2013.
3 Bedroom and 3 bathroom
Partially furnished.
Available for viewing.
Asking RM3500 (neg)
Please whats app or sms me at +6596949034
Nazri

allantan831

Dear all

I got a unit at LF bayou Bay for sale (Owner).
Available
4 Bedroom+5 bathroom+1Maid+1storage
Built Up-3700sqft
Land-10656sqft
Bank Valuation Done
Partially furnished.
Available for viewing.
Please whats app/call or sms me at +60135901162
thanks
Yoyo:biggrin:

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all

I got a unit at LF bayou Bay for sale (Owner).
Available
4 Bedroom+5 bathroom+1Maid+1storage
Built Up-3700sqft
Land-10656sqft
Bank Valuation Done
Partially furnished.
Available for viewing.
Please whats app/call or sms me at +60135901162
thanks
Yoyo:biggrin:

Yoyo, first of all I do apologise for offending you on your taste. But as a home owner or investor please do take note. Potential self-builder be aware that when you build a house on an expensive land do employ a best architect. Otherwise you just selling the land not the house in the future. Yoyo this is just my own opinion worth nothing.

This is what a good design are,

Leisure-Farm-Villas-by-UNIT-ONE-DESIGN-SDN-BHD.jpgLeisure-Farm-Villas-Exterior-2.jpg

Nicholas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I'm missing something here.. can anyone tell me where can I view this unit yoyo is selling?

Yoyo, first of all I do apologise for offending you on your taste. But as a home owner or investor

please do take note. Potential self-builder be aware that when you build a house on an expensive land do employ a best architect. Otherwise you just selling the land not the house in the future. Yoyo this is just my own opinion worth nothing.

This is what a good design are,

View attachment 10879View attachment 10880

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LF advice needed

Hi, just bought a unit at Bayou Water Village and facing some complications. Was told by agent that developer is holding onto the strata title. Agent also informed owner had already paid stamp duty and legal fees. Isn't strata title usually held with the bank? Can shed some light on this? This is a resale unit. When was Bayou Water Village completed?

I think the process is that developer will hold master title, then later divide into parcel and strata title to be issued to owner. However, I knowthat some m;sia strata titled properties have long delays before transferred to owner .. this is in Malaysia, of course. something to do with land office (ie govt body). Therefore, it is not puzzling to me when you say that "developer is holding on to strata title". It could mean two things: one, developer haven't submit the land parcel title to the land office, or two, they have done so, but land office haven't done their job.
So, just an update, have you got your strata title yet?
and how old is the property (from date of VP).
just sharing- my folks have a apartment in KL. It is 15 years (or more) old. Still HAVE NOT GOT STRATA TITLE. Yes, this is not typo. It is years. (but of course, it's a nobody heard off developer, cheap apartment la.)

thanks.

Last edited:

allantan831

Hi Daydreamer

I do apologise also for your opinion.
everyone have their own taste and dream. i'm here to advertise only not opinion.
thanks

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Daydreamer

I do apologise also for your opinion.
everyone have their own taste and dream. i'm here to advertise only not opinion.
thanks

Yes you are quite right everyone have their own individual taste. My point is do you rather try to find 1 in a million persons to say yes or 1 in 10?
Sadly to inform you that design element is part of investment engine.

You put an ad in a wrong place.

Just a numb nut rant about bad design thats all.

Nicholas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow.. if this 3.x to 4m is a realistic price then prices must have moved up significantly since 4Q-2012.

I was attracted to the "cheap" price of RM 3.9m but when I was a 3000+ built up which is smaller than my Semi ds, I gave up. When I look thru the houses photos, I was turned off just like that. If the price is RM 1.2 m etc I may consider

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was attracted to the "cheap" price of RM 3.9m but when I was a 3000+ built up which is smaller than my Semi ds, I gave up. When I look thru the houses photos, I was turned off just like that. If the price is RM 1.2 m etc I may consider

Well.. you never know. Might attract PRC farmer.

Yoyo I'm interested where did you find this architect. May be you can share the firm name with us?

I think the house is close to this architect drawing.

42-23404987.jpg

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah... in the true spirit of SBF diplomacy is completely discarded... out of the window
In all fairness an old house can be retrofitted and beautified.. and price is always negotiable

Last edited:

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone has any idea about the upcoming bungalow lot tender exercise at Leisure Farm that will be conducted by Knight Frank? Close bid system?

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone has any idea about the upcoming bungalow lot tender exercise at Leisure Farm that will be conducted by Knight Frank? Close bid system?

Yes they are concentrating to get rid off all the big land. Hence, Bayou Creek phase 2 on hold due to prioritise to land sale first. In term of putting them in auction I dont have a clue. Feel free to call the sales office for info. You never know you might get some bargain from a Dato.

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
progress of new access highway to leisure farm from the highway. Should e ready by year end

View attachment 11325
View attachment 11326

Thank for the photos Valdez. Pass this afternoon, on the other side only half way through on the merging lane. Still got quite a bit of gravel to fill before the complete lane emerge from the ground up. I'm a bit less optimistic on the timing. I would bet on Feb 2014 for fully working junction judging by the Malaysian working method.

tansi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Making use of the 312D hi way interchange, cars from 2nd link may do a "U-turn" and use the short cut to reach Leisure Farm. It is the exiting LF to enter hi way that I hv doubted. If "the other side" as mentioned is a 2-way traffic, then combining wth 312D interchange, it will be possible to exit to 2nd link.
Thank for the photos Valdez. Pass this afternoon, on the other side only half way through on the merging lane. Still got quite a bit of gravel to fill before the complete lane emerge from the ground up. I'm a bit less optimistic on the timing. I would bet on Feb 2014 for fully working junction judging by the Malaysian working method.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Making use of the 312D hi way interchange, cars from 2nd link may do a "U-turn" and use the short cut to reach Leisure Farm. It is the exiting LF to enter hi way that I hv doubted. If "the other side" as mentioned is a 2-way traffic, then combining wth 312D interchange, it will be possible to exit to 2nd link.

Yes it will be 2 way traffic. Cars from Singapore will turn left and cars from leisure farm going back to Singapore will use the same exit and make a u turn at gelang patah interchange to go back to spore