• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all Bosses,

Anyone have a Leisure Farm house we can rent for a week? Test run for the route.

Hi, I just came back from staying 2D/1N at Garden Court. Booked through Bale Equetrian Club. Can go to LF website and drop them an email with your dates. MYR 350 per nite with tax.

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the update on the Bale Clubhouse. It's already very nice now. Can't wait for the reno to complete.

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the update on the Bale Clubhouse. It's already very nice now. Can't wait for the reno to complete.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I just came back from staying 2D/1N at Garden Court. Booked through Bale Equetrian Club. Can go to LF website and drop them an email with your dates. MYR 350 per nite with tax.

So what activities they organized for you?

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what activities they organized for you?

Free & easy. You can fish (MYR 20 per rod, bait provided), swim, jog/walk ard the Canal Park, play ping pong, feed the rabbits at the "rabbit-tat", feed the goats, visit the fruit/ vegetable farm, rent a bicycle (MYR 60 per day), play American pool (MYR3 per game), or karaoke (MYR 20 per HR). Unfortunately, the horse riding trainer resigned recently and without one, we could not do the horse riding at Bale Club.

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recommended to drive there. Easy access to seafood restaurants at Gelang Patah (Tian Lai Seafood Gardens & Star Chef Restaurants come highly recommended). Our day was partly ruined by heavy rain in the afternoon. However, it was compensated by the great service & food at the Bale Club while we waited for the rain to stop. The menu at Bale Club is quite limited & they serve dinner only on Fri & Sat. Hope this helps.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
From LF 2nd entrance/exit confirm leading to 2nd link tuas as we tried a few times. That wat don need to pass Gelang patah

Tried using that route once but end up at the rest area. Still cannot get onto the 2nd link unless you walk or cycle. If you drive you can t possibly get onto the main road.

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tried using that route once but end up at the rest area. Still cannot get onto the 2nd link unless you walk or cycle. If you drive you can t possibly get onto the main road.

Yes, u must make a right turn instead left turn to rest area. Once u make a right turn, will definitely lead u to the exit which connected to 2 link.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recommended to drive there. Easy access to seafood restaurants at Gelang Patah (Tian Lai Seafood Gardens & Star Chef Restaurants come highly recommended). Our day was partly ruined by heavy rain in the afternoon. However, it was compensated by the great service & food at the Bale Club while we waited for the rain to stop. The menu at Bale Club is quite limited & they serve dinner only on Fri & Sat. Hope this helps.

Heard they will bring in outside horse riding trainers.

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard they will bring in outside horse riding trainers.

Yes, but they couldn't tell us when. The stables were quite empty except for a few horses. I hope if they managed to bring in outside trainers, they would have some incentives to stay longer.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Directly outside leisure farm new third entrance is sunway iskandar. I think this project will greatly enhance the value of leisure farm properties which are freehold compared to sunway which is leasehold.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, but they couldn't tell us when. The stables were quite empty except for a few horses. I hope if they managed to bring in outside trainers, they would have some incentives to stay longer.

Few months back I had a lunch in club horse and one of the waiter told me the riding field has been taken by goverment and it's planning to have a high rise building there. As I recieved the annual magzine from Leisure farm it said it will build a 5 star with a 5 stories building and a series of facilities upgrading on the process. So not sure whether there will be any horse riding there or not.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leisure farm comes highly recommended by well known research house.

Iskandar not to match KL, Selangor yet

Apr 1, 2013 - PropertyGuru.com.my
By Farah Wahida:

Despite increased sales in Johor since 2009, property demand in Iskandar Malaysia, would still take longer to match that in Selangor or Kuala Lumpur, according to PublicInvest Research.

“But the bulk of property sales, especially for the properties valued at RM500,000 and above is still driven by the market in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur. Hence, we believe the property demand despite showing encouraging uptrend, the sheer size of Iskandar Malaysia would mean that any meaningful sales growth going forward depends on the acceleration of foreign interests largely from Singapore to absorb the incoming supply.”

The recent cooling measures in Singapore have also fuelled interest in Iskandar Malaysia, noted PublicInvest.

“Ultimately, we believe the key is still tapping the demand from Singapore…With a bulk of the purchasers consisting of Singaporeans or Malaysians working in Singapore, we look at the sales trend of property both in Singapore and Johor,” it added.

The sheer size of Iskandar Malaysia, which is three times that of Singapore or 2,217 sq m, implies that demand will gradually normalise.

Notably, for properties above RM500,000 per unit, Johor sells about 1,000 units (from 300 units in 2008) compared with Kuala Lumpur’s 10,000 units and Selangor’s 18,000 units.

For hotspots, the research house likes Medini (Eastern & Oriental Bhd) and Nusajaya (UEM Land Holdings Bhd) as they house most of the catalytic projects, Danga Bay for offering the longest coastline as well as Leisure Farm for its well-designed master plan with golf courses, equestrian and multi–tiered security.

PublicInvest also believe that the proposed Johor Baru-Singapore rapid transit system and Kuala Lumpur-Singapore high speed rail will significantly improve rail connectivity within the area while adding more appeal to Iskandar Malaysia.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
O
Bayou Creek just launch its second phase.

They are taking registration. The official launch will not be until June.
Prices for semi d 2.3 million upwards and bungalows 3.6 million upwards.
Still very cheap compared to east ledang as they provide an I d
Package.

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
O

They are taking registration. The official launch will not be until June.
Prices for semi d 2.3 million upwards and bungalows 3.6 million upwards.
Still very cheap compared to east ledang as they provide an I d
Package.

Just book the last one today.