• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who missed the channelnewsaia feature on retiring in Johore you can view this at this link. Leisure farm was featured. Generally quite good. No wonder the sales consultants at LF got so many calls and viewings the very next day. Busy until they missed their lunch and toilet breaks.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/tvshows/index.php?id=BrinrXT7

From the clip, seems like LF has firmed up on building a retirement resort together with adjacent apartmens. Any idea when they'll start or target completion?

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iskandar a boon to Mulpha International

Apr 11, 2013 - PropertyGuru.com.my
By Farah Wahida:

Iskandar Malaysia’s soaring land prices is expected to benefit Mulpha International Bhd, according to a report from The Borneo Post.

At present, the company has a landbank of 1,077 acres at its Leisure Farm Resort project in Iskandar, which carries a net book value of RM366 million or RM7.80 psf as of December 2011.

Taking into account the recent land deals in Iskandar, the value of Mulpha’s landbank is all set for a huge revaluation. For example, Sunway acquired a 779-acre land for RM413 million in December 2012, while DRB-Hicom sold a 614-acre land parcel for RM20 psf jus this month.

Should the land carry a conservative psf price of RM15, the Mulpha’s book value will increase by RM338 million (14.3 sen per share) to RM3.3 billion, said HwangDBS Vickers Research Sdn Bhd.

“Even before accounting for this revaluation surplus, Mulpha International shares are already trading at a steep 65 percent discount to its net book value per share of RM1.13 (as of 31 December 2012).”

Moreover, the share price is buoyed by three listed companies namely, the 22 percent owned Mudajaya Group, 26 percent owned FKP Property Group (listed in Australia) and the 71 percent owned Mulpha Land.

“This constitutes approximately three-quarters of Mulpha International’s existing market cap of RM942 million, which implies that investors are getting the balance RM203 million mostly for the group’s property development and investment businesses in Johor and Australia,” added the research unit.

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forwarding message from Bale Equestrian & Country Club:

"Dinner & Dance at Bale Equestrian & Country Club, Sri Lankan Night, on 20 April, 7pm.

Enjoy the lavish and exquisite Sri Lankan Buffet such as Plain & Egg Hopper (appam), String Hopper Buriyani, Beef Juggery Curry, Fish Garlic Curry, Isso Theldala, Chicken Polkiri Baddum, Deviled Potato, Stuffed Capsicum, Cadju Curry, Brinjal Moju, Seeni Sambol and many others....

There will be free flow of wines and beers....and other alcoholic beverages are served too!

The night will fill with fun games, live band and dance entertainment, pageant, raffles and prize galore......the live band will entertain with Sri Lankan Baila and popular music for dancing!

The event is fully sponsored up to 150 pax only and there are 80 tickets on sales now....why wait! Please contact us and purchase the entry ticket now to avoid from any disappointment! You may purchase the ticket at Bale Club reception. The price ticket is RM50.00 per person and all proceeds will go to charity. The tickets are sell based on first come first serve basis.

The event is open to all Leisure Farm residents and neighbouring community....please relay this information or forward this email to your friends, family or anyone that you feel might be interested to join."

Unfortunately, unable to join on that date. Hope you guys can go and enjoy yourselves while helping charity...
(BTW, I am not connected with the Bale Equestrian & Country Club in any way.)

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of buyers too. Already breached the $1 million mark.

We just got our offer accepted for less than RM850k. Its not what we looking for facing the garden but its a bargain. I think the RM1.2mil benchmark everyone talking about was a rare case. Thats a couple of them on the web ad for RM1.2mil for a while still can't shift.

Thats one just sold for less than RM900k for facing the river. Just need to know where to look for really.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
We just got our offer accepted for less than RM850k. Its not what we looking for facing the garden but its a bargain. I think the RM1.2mil benchmark everyone talking about was a rare case. Thats a couple of them on the web ad for RM1.2mil for a while still can't shift.

Thats one just sold for less than RM900k for facing the river. Just need to know where to look for really.

Bayou Water village was my #1 rank for scenery. Congrats.

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bayou Water village was my #1 rank for scenery. Congrats.

Thank you very much FHBH12. Agreed with a purchase. Done lots of research around the Nusajaya area nothing come close. Like my wife said its like going to holiday when come home. Can't wait.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations! Good deal. This will give a lot of people hope..

Last edited:

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello all Leisure Farm master,

I wonder if I can get some advice on some deco master here.

Anyone have open up their Bayou Water terrace glass courtyard? I've seen a few on the ad they opened up the courtyard and put up a glass roof on the whole to keep the rain out.

Do they DIY or professional job? Any contact would be very very helpful.

Thank you very all in advanced.

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Anyone who once built your own house? Found an architect and just received the proposal layouts only and it's just really below my expectation. Any one who once deal with the Leisure farm recommended constructor before? could you pls pm me your feedback? thanks a lot. Found it's hard to communicate with them- very hard to find them actually once you engaged them.........:mad:

teoky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello all Leisure Farm master,

I wonder if I can get some advice on some deco master here.

Anyone have open up their Bayou Water terrace glass courtyard? I've seen a few on the ad they opened up the courtyard and put up a glass roof on the whole to keep the rain out.

Do they DIY or professional job? Any contact would be very very helpful.

Thank you very all in advanced.

You can look at www.supercool.com.my

raelf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LF advice needed

Thank you Valdez and Sanur .. yes got bungalow at Bayou Creek :smile: ... N m sooo excited n looking forward :smile:

Hi, just bought a unit at Bayou Water Village and facing some complications. Was told by agent that developer is holding onto the strata title. Agent also informed owner had already paid stamp duty and legal fees. Isn't strata title usually held with the bank? Can shed some light on this? This is a resale unit. When was Bayou Water Village completed?

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi, just bought a unit at Bayou Water Village and facing some complications. Was told by agent that developer is holding onto the strata title. Agent also informed owner had already paid stamp duty and legal fees. Isn't strata title usually held with the bank? Can shed some light on this? This is a resale unit. When was Bayou Water Village completed?

Seems like LF owners previously had same problems. See this site for more info:
http://lamanhijau.wordpress.com/strata-titles/
Hope this helps.

raelf

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for the detailed info. Will ask my lawyer to do a thorough check on the documents.

Would you know Gov body managing the Malaysian water and electricity bills? Not sure if it's possible to check anyways. Just wanna make sure I'm not saddled with unpaid bills when I take over the house.

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for the detailed info. Will ask my lawyer to do a thorough check on the documents.

Would you know Gov body managing the Malaysian water and electricity bills? Not sure if it's possible to check anyways. Just wanna make sure I'm not saddled with unpaid bills when I take over the house.

I thought the lawyers should do this for you as part of their service?
Some good contact numbers to keep from this thread:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....Emergency-Numbers&highlight=Emergency+numbers

raelf

Alfrescian
Loyal