• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it cheaper to buy resale or new launch or buy land and build in Leisure Farm? Any advise[/

If one do not want to go thru the hassle of building, deciding on design, prefers to get the house few months after committing, I suggest buying ready built from leisure farm, other reasons, their houses n designs are one of its kind, good furnishings, especially if its a show house. We don have to go they those tiring shopping of appliances too. As for buying land n built, from application till completion takes rather long, the decision on design too, as one might b too fickle minded n unsure about many things.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sgplaunches.com/2013/01/25/bayou-creek-leisure-farm-iskandar-malaysia/

Phase 2 is handled by Propnex in Spore.

Question: Is it cheaper to buy from developer direct /propnex / no difference?

Saw some property listing in propertyguru that Semi-dee in Leisure asking for RM$1M only ? Why Bayou Creek command so much price premium?

Any advise/comment?

Need to check which part of leisure farm, if its in bwv, maybe, at times seller willing to let go? Buying from Singapore agent or direct from developer is the same

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sgplaunches.com/2013/01/25/bayou-creek-leisure-farm-iskandar-malaysia/

Phase 2 is handled by Propnex in Spore.

Question: Is it cheaper to buy from developer direct /propnex / no difference?

Saw some property listing in propertyguru that Semi-dee in Leisure asking for RM$1M only ? Why Bayou Creek command so much price premium?

Any advise/comment?

The rm$1 million should be bayou water village, much smaller land 1000 plus sq feet and built up. Propnex is the singapore agent. No difference in pricing.

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, Anyone here once built your own house in leisure farm? I contacted a builder outsider, he only ask about rm180/sqf+ , depends on material chosen. Anyone who used outsider before? any advices? thanks in advance and your help will be highly appreciated:smile:

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, Anyone here once built your own house in leisure farm? I contacted a builder outsider, he only ask about rm180/sqf+ , depends on material chosen. Anyone who used outsider before? any advices? thanks in advance and your help will be highly appreciated:smile:

Hi,

Without knowing any details, RM 180/sft sounds too cheap to be true! Off course, a lot of it depends on the quality of materials you choose. You need to understand what exactly he is talking about. For all intent and purpose, I would suggest you get a typical finished basic house built by LF or EL as a consideration. That would give you a pretty good idea otherwise, it can be like chicken and duck talking!

Cheers
N

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Without knowing any details, RM 180/sft sounds too cheap to be true! Off course, a lot of it depends on the quality of materials you choose. You need to understand what exactly he is talking about. For all intent and purpose, I would suggest you get a typical finished basic house built by LF or EL as a consideration. That would give you a pretty good idea otherwise, it can be like chicken and duck talking!

Cheers
N

RM180/psf sounds just about right for an average house. Meaning 3000 sft costing RM540k.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rm$1 million should be bayou water village, much smaller land 1000 plus sq feet and built up. Propnex is the singapore agent. No difference in pricing.

Bayou Creek semi-D is almost double the size of Bayou Water Village, both the built-up and land.
BWV is strata-titled whereas Bayou Creek is normal individual title... just a difference to highlight, nothing to do with price.

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
RM180/psf sounds just about right for an average house. Meaning 3000 sft costing RM540k.

Building costs for stand alone bungalow is different from terrace house in the hundreds. Time taken to build one bungalow is not much different from building a few rows of terrace houses. In fact, most contractors would prefer doing rows of houses because they are repetitive of one. As for bungalows, the margin has to be very high because you are dealing with individual requirements and personal attention to details!

Hope it make sense.

Cheers
N

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the HSR terminal will be at the Malaysian side of the 2nd link CIQ. This should boost demand and prices of LF properties as very near from the 3rd access gate.

KUALA LUMPUR — Putrajaya is budgeting roughly RM30 billion (S$12 billion) for the Singapore-Kuala Lumpur high-speed rail project, according to sources quoted by Malaysia’s Business Times this morning,

A source also said that the Malaysian government is considering setting the fare for a one-way trip at RM350 to RM400 (S$140 to S$160).

“The public is only willing to pay around RM250 to RM300 per journey,” the source said. “But it won’t be feasible to peg it at that range due to the project’s massive investment cost.”

The high-speed rail (HSR) project, announced yesterday by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and his Malaysian counterpart Mr Najib Razak, is slated for completion by 2020 and will reduce travel time between the two cities to about 90 minutes.

The Business Times also reported that the HSR project will involve a new rail alignment covering 350km, starting at Kuala Lumpur and ending at the Second Link checkpoint in Johor, near the Tuas checkpoint.

The alignment will pass through Seremban, Malacca, Pagoh, Batu Pahat and the Iskandar Development Region in Johor.

It is unclear if the RM30 billion budget will involve the crossover of the track into Singapore.

Sources told the Business Times that the 60 per cent of the projected cost will go into infrastructure development — which includes civil works and the laying of tracks — with about 30 per cent going into the purchase of rolling stocks.

sauce

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
So that's why I will discuss with the builder and find out more this weekend. Will update what i hear:smile:
And also have an oppointment with builder who ask rm300+..... Want to find out the two difference and
some factors..

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Build a bungalow needs a few parties :
1. Architect (cost 5-7% value of the house?)
2. Electical rout planning (20,000-30,000rm?)
3. Project supervisor/consultant. (30,000+?)
4. construction company (rm250 around ?)
Am i correct? anyone who could advise?

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, just placed a booking fee for Bayou Creek phase 1 for the odd shaped lot C priced at about rm 2.84 mil. Understand it was launched abt 5 mths ago but does anyone knows why there's no takers till now when the agent called me up yesterday? Because of the land shape and the small low substation just behind that bungalow? Hard to sell for good price in future compared to normal shaped ones?
Is it still a good buy or is it advisable for me to wait for phase 2 or even 3 but heard the price for bungalows ( with mangrove and natural river facing ) will be around rm3.8mil.
Have to sign s&p by next week. Pls advice. Thanks.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, just placed a booking fee for Bayou Creek phase 1 for the odd shaped lot C priced at about rm 2.84 mil. Understand it was launched abt 5 mths ago but does anyone knows why there's no takers till now when the agent called me up yesterday? Because of the land shape and the small low substation just behind that bungalow? Hard to sell for good price in future compared to normal shaped ones?
Is it still a good buy or is it advisable for me to wait for phase 2 or even 3 but heard the price for bungalows ( with mangrove and natural river facing ) will be around rm3.8mil.
If is 50% cheaper compared to phase 2, then it is worth it. The margin of satefy is quite large. When you sell , you can afford to sell lower. Visit the site again to ensure you are comfortable with house. But my take is any house in Iskandar is long term investment, there is yet to have any active resale market now although most of the earlier buyers are siting on large paper gains now only.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most probably the previous buyer unable to secure a bank loan.its one of the show house right?
Anyway you really got it further cheap. If you are able to secure a bank loan then congrats!