• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Yang, face a new chapter in his corporate life?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: pinky's li'l brother unemployed soon

He could not get a proper job in the privare sector,so he was posted to SingTel and then to F & N..and then to .....
His first position at Singtel was created specifically for him.
His first position in F & N as consultant was also tailor made.

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal

I like this guy. We were in OCS together. He could do a far better job than his brother but he doesn't want the honor of being PM.

Possible, Boss was a cook in the OCS cookhouse. So technically Boss was together with LHY in OCS!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When he was working in MINDEF, he drove a Honda Civic hatchback. Seems like a humble man.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

When he was working in MINDEF, he drove a Honda Civic hatchback. Seems like a humble man.

A certain man also has a bread and butter Toyota and a BMW ( not a small one).

But when questioned he slipped up and said although he has 2 cars.

EVERY SINKIE SHOULD HAVE A CAR!

I guess that BMW should not have been considered as a CAR!

M

Mdm Tang

any guesstimate on LHY's networth ?

Both now and future ?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A certain man also has a bread and butter Toyota and a BMW ( not a small one).

But when questioned he slipped up and said although he has 2 cars.

EVERY SINKIE SHOULD HAVE A CAR!

I guess that BMW should not have been considered as a CAR!

Basd on the video posted at one of the discussion threads on this forum, I believe that the individual said, something like:
"Everybody has a car. .... my wife drives one and I drive one ... we are professionals and we need to travel. ...."

It appears that part of his statement does not reflect reality, that is "everybody has a car." Not everyone in Singapore where he resides (and where the cost of a COE in order to buy a car is about S$90,000), and not in Toronto, where I reside.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It appears that part of his statement does not reflect reality, that is "everybody has a car." Not everyone in Singapore where he resides (and where the cost of a COE in order to buy a car is about S$90,000), and not in Toronto, where I reside.

agree. his statement is totally out of whack with reality. in the bedok reservoir district of the bay area, everybody has 3 vehicles and a boat. 1 hybrid car for commute, 1 sports car for fun, 1 suv for hauling and ski trips, and 1 boat for water recreation. :p

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not know nor care about LHY, but I do know F&N will flourish and grow like it has never before. In fact, if this tycoon could take over everything that Jinx does and we just hold shares, Singapore's value could treble overnight.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not know nor care about LHY, but I do know F&N will flourish and grow like it has never before. In fact, if this tycoon could take over everything that Jinx does and we just hold shares, Singapore's value could treble overnight.

He should replace Sunny Verghese as head of OLAM

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being son of LKY, no problem. Many will open doors for him. If GY managed to secure a decent job with Sugar King, LHY surely will get something better. From Li Ka Shing?