• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Yang, face a new chapter in his corporate life?

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: pinky's li'l brother unemployed soon

Are they chionging kaki?

Really?

No wonder you base your likes on such a model.

LHY did not want the honor of being PM cos he perfer the honor of being conveted the 'Bonking king'.

Sets example for Micheal Palmer to follow.:biggrin:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

I like this guy. We were in OCS together. He could do a far better job than his brother but he doesn't want the honor of being PM.

Sam, if you were in OCS with LHY, then do you know of the other guy named Allen Lew ?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

I like this guy. We were in OCS together. He could do a far better job than his brother but he doesn't want the honor of being PM.

they said he always won playing poker. always got the royal flush. it was so good to be in his camp. petty gambling was leegal.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. sammy, if the 2nd-in-line prince is so good as you alleged.
2. get out of the familee regime.
3. do something great without any connections.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

boss went through pussy white horse OCS course... pui i respoect a clerk more than u

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So, you were in 3 SMC, Charlie Company?
Scholars Platoon?

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe Lee Hsien Yang can take over Ho Ching's job?

Or maybe he will be sent to GIC to fill the void left by Tony Tan?

Or maybe take over as Chairman of SIA?

Whatever it is, there are plenty of vacancies for him in Singapore Inc.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe Lee Hsien Yang can take over Ho Ching's job?

Or maybe he will be sent to GIC to fill the void left by Tony Tan?

Or maybe take over as Chairman of SIA?

Whatever it is, there are plenty of vacancies for him in Singapore Inc.

He's the least trusted of the offspring. Rumour he wanted to migrate a decade or so ago but Daddy pounced on him? And that he was a "better" BG than brother? But definitely not for key financial posts. if not the other scholars would not be in such high positions.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Honor of being PM!!!!!!

Whaddaya mean?

If LHY is upright, then he ought to know that the honourable post of PM is not his borther's nor fathers' right from the very onset.

All the wrong people sat on it........

In the beginning it was supposed to be for Lim Chin Siong..

To a truly honourable man it is dishonourable to seat on that seat.

Well done LHY.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

He could not get a proper job in the privare sector,so he was posted to SingTel and then to F & N..and then to .....