• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leather shoes for office work

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm looking for something like the one below - trendy that can be worn for both office and casual. Unfortunately, they do not have something nearer to black color.

TB0A1XSM890_thumb01.jpg

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like this design by Timberland, but it's $259. I think it's too much to pay for a pair of shoes. But a flat sole all the way will be better.

TB0A27UR001%20copy-300x300.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not wear a pair of leather shoes for two consecutive days, because the leather needs a rest to get back in shape,
must aerate too in dry place. otherwise leather can emit terrible smell with sweaty wetness. leather shoes are originally made for colder climates and not suitable for tropical cuntries. angmoh colonialists brought them over and sinkies copy angmoh wear from top to bottom ever since. best footwear for tropics are flip flops worn by burmese as part of their formal attire.
1564795218371.png

Last edited:

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer light weight shoes. DM shoes are too heavy :biggrin:

Bata is good for me. Wear, abuse, throw and buy again. End of day, it's just a protective footwear. No need to waste money..Nobody cares anyway.

[[cannot bold]]•

.Yes BATA is Besterest.

Buy
And
Treasure
Always