• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leather shoes for office work

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can get a decent pair at OG, BHG, Taka or Mustafa. They have promotions from time to time.

Also, it's good to buy two pairs and wear one pair on alternate days. The shoes will last longer that way.

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can get a decent pair at OG, BHG, Taka or Mustafa. They have promotions from time to time.

Also, it's good to buy two pairs and wear one pair on alternate days. The shoes will last longer that way.
Do you have any brands in mind ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you have any brands in mind ?

No, just go see and try wearing for yourself.

Basically just these main categories:

1) Flat toe vs pointed toe

2) Shoelace vs non-shoelace

3) Glossy vs matte leather

I see some wear suede shoes, but my personal opinion is they should be for casual wear.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I’ve stopped wearing leather office shoes for a few years instead wears comfortable sports shoes for work
because of the humid climate i wear sandals in sg as a form of formal shoewear. it's pretty popular among the elites in sg too.
1564684848195.png

1564684894638.png
1564684976749.png
1564684933924.png

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tsibuys, you all the vely rich.

Limpeh still wearing this PRADA ""cha-kiak"" during my K.G. walk walk in Jalan Besar.

prada.jpg