• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laura Ong's Sister - Cindy Ong

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Towers

LO about 165 cm, CO about 180 cm, TCH about 185 cm in height :o:o:o

180 is considered tall for a young girl. But, why LO is only 165 ? CO got her gene from her father's ? TCH is obviously tall. My guess is the old cadre Goh Choke on his own Tong is the tallest.

And thanks for the info. :smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Towers

And thanks for the info. :smile:

woody is the tallest, even towering the ang moh counterparts when he go on overseas trip, bordering 190 if me recall correctly. my guesstimate of the Ong sisters' height stems from gauging TCH's height from one of those pictures :p:p:p

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Guess Based On Pix

woody is the tallest, even towering the ang moh counterparts when he go on overseas trip, bordering 190 if me recall correctly. my guesstimate of the Ong sisters' height stems from gauging TCH's height from one of those pictures :p:p:p

Huh ? But, according to the pic, butt admirer Teo was standing not on the same step or pedestal with Cindy. Because, Cindy's waist or hip was a bit higher than Teo's. Teo's waistline should be above Cindy's if he is taller than her. My guess is ... Teo, the butt admirer was standing at the same level with LO instead.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: My Guess Based On Pix

Huh ? But, according to the pic, butt admirer Teo was standing not on the same step or pedestal with Cindy.

aiyo... bro, there were other pictures found on that lauraong blog, everyone standing on the ground, no platform, no pedestal. LO slightly taller than the other girls in other pictures, CO is a head taller. me scrutinised those pictures long long... :o:o:o

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Noses Are Not Small Enough

402450_294685267257264_223265304_n.jpg

Cindy reminds me a bit of nicole seah

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Noses Are Not Small Enough

CO's breast (like B+) look bigger than LO (looks like A) too....:biggrin:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Woody is taller than 190cm........he is 6 foot 4.......very tall....can play basketball

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Ong Sisters can be compared to the Soong Sisters of Taiwan. They really know how to "capture" prey easily.

Senior Ong and his wife must be proud that two of their daughters hold such high positions within PA. True jewels in DEED and INDEED.:confused:

I wonder, is there any other siblings from their proud parents who are also holding high positions within PA? and other organisations.:*:

Netizens should conduct a thorough investigation and come up with the evidence to expose these. They did a very good job with the Brompton bicycles tender.

The money used on "study tours" and other roadshows that directly benefit the PAP should also be accounted for to the Accountant-General.

This is surely a case of suspected abuse of power and should rightfully be investigated in THE INTEREST OF PUBLIC INTEREST and JUSTICE.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Senior Ong and his wife must be proud that two of their daughters hold such high positions within PA. True jewels in DEED and INDEED.:confused:

bro,
senior may not be around, newspaper reports hinted that mother and the 2 daughters stay at Marine Parade (MP again...) :o:o:o

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite True

aiyo... bro, there were other pictures found on that lauraong blog, everyone standing on the ground, no platform, no pedestal. LO slightly taller than the other girls in other pictures, CO is a head taller. me scrutinised those pictures long long... :o:o:o

So desu ne. Quite true. She's a big woman. I wonder how heavy she is ? Her future groom must be strong enough to hoist her up. :eek:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Sportsman Quality

Yao Ming's at 7 ft 6 in (2.29 m). Yes, even butt admirer has that sportsman quality. I have only seen him once. And he was jogging in the evening.

talking about jogging, seldom see Geogie boy at bedok reservoir with his group of running kakis lately :o:o:o

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Quite True

So desu ne. Quite true. She's a big woman. I wonder how heavy she is ? Her future groom must be strong enough to hoist her up. :eek:

looking at her frame, me hazard a guess around 65kg, quite slim, no big boobs, no thunder thighs. there about :o:o:o