• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laura Ong's Sister - Cindy Ong

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Saw that PA is recruiting in the papers! I feel like applying after seeing this!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Quite True

Laura Ong, enjoying her fast food.

61424_546642432030263_6047331_n.png

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Towers

just wonder if woody kaput, need to special order coffin? during bbq time may need to bbq two times i.e. top and bottom, otherwise may not be completely roasted.

depends on when he kicks the bucket.........if he lives to see the revolution then he dun need a coffin.......he'll be burn at the stake.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Sportsman Quality

talking about jogging, seldom see Geogie boy at bedok reservoir with his group of running kakis lately :o:o:o

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. me also did not notice the georgie sheep with the band of running dogs there:wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quah Ting Wen

looking at her frame, me hazard a guess around 65kg, quite slim, no big boobs, no thunder thighs. there about :o:o:o

Quah Zheng Wen(Swimming)

Date of Birth: 29 Sep 1996
Height: 171 cm
Weight: 55 kg
Events: 50m Backstroke, 200m Butterfly, 400m Individual Medley, 1500m Freestyle

This big girl could be heavier than another a mere addition of 10 kg to 65 kg.

I'm 170cm and at my LOWEST safe weight, I'm 50 kg. I wouldn't advise going lower than that at 165cm. "Normal" weight? For a light frame (like mine) it would be 52-60, medium frame would be 58-64 and heavy frame would be 62-70?

it depends if it's a girl or a women
for a 165cm tall girl it should be around 55 kg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Quah Ting Wen

May be on the lighter end of the range,
but as a man, I am 175 cm, and 63 - 65 kg

can see that you're maintaining your physiques very well, bro. say about 15% fat content, you'd be on the skinny side, looking tall and thin.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Quah Ting Wen

can see that you're maintaining your physiques very well, bro. say about 15% fat content, you'd be on the skinny side, looking tall and thin.

In Nov 2012, my body is 13.2 per cent fat. Suit size 38 for jacket, and waist size 30 (which is odd, because the "standard" is size 38 jacket, waist size 32 for the pants). I am considered tall and slim for a Singaporean born Chinese, although I have resided in The True North, Strong and Free for about 3 decades. I am slightly heavier than my NS days, when I could run faster and longer distance. But I believe that I am more muscular (if I dare to use that term) now than during my NS days.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can....I put my hobby as "surfing the internet and commenting on governmet"
participation in organistaion "senior member of sammyboy forum"

can send me ur CV? i will change ur details to mine and join PA too :biggrin: