• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST: SDP calling for joint campaign with WP in Punggol East BE

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some in SDP are planted, while others are just gullible. The planted ones will create the right atmosphere and internal dynamics, that attract the gullible and delusional. Not sure if CSJ is the plant or delusional one.

VW and others gullible ones have to wake up and realize that they are being used by PAP all along. I expect fireworks within SDP over the weekend, and probably a few high profile resignation or expulsion?

This could just be a graceful (albeit awkward) way to withdraw from the BE with VW and AVG coming out and apologizing to their supporters that CSJ has gone bonkers and all these announcements about standing for election have not got the approval from the Central Committee and they have decided now not to contest.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is too desperate to get SDP into parliament. Can't they wait until 2016? It is not like the next GE is too far away.

I just wonder how well his book sell? Did he have to borrow the money to get himself out of bankruptcy and now need the income of the MP to pay for his debt? But then, he cannot even stand for election himself. But perhaps, just maybe, the bankruptcy could be rescinded.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like that also can??

The Singapore Democratic Party has called for a joint campaign with the Workers' Party, where both parties field one SDP candidate. If victorious, the SDP candidate will enter Parliament and WP will run Punggol East Town Council.

Where are his other central committee members? Are they all there?

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Chee is crazy now. I could not believe he is doing this. I have overestimated his intelligence. If he knows that to win the PAP is not to have 3 corner fight and support opposition unity, then in the first place dun go into to kpo and join in the fight lah. Just do what NSP is doing, stay out. What the fuck is joint campaign. Joint kee lan!!!!!

Ditto your comments. He is treating Punggol East as a prize, to be shared - even if later he says that SDP will bow out in the name of opposition unity.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps as an indication of how bad the suggestion is, even GMS doesn't know what to say.

GMS had not been saying anything for quite a few days. This guy really have advanced intelligence.

Last edited:

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
I assure you CSJ is not insane. He knows exactly what he is doing. Like the screening of the film One Nation Under Lee, he knew exactly what he was doing when he invited two high profile American diplomats. He was the only one NOT surprised when MDA turned up to confiscate the video.

trust me, CSJ is not the insane one.

There's one thing I don't really understand. Chee Soon Juan could have done:

A. Drag SDP into a 3 corner fight with WP

or

B. Pull off this ridiculous suggestion of I get parliament, you get town council.

Option B would most probably result in a straight fight between WP and PAP, and no matter how ridiculous it is, it couldn't be as damaging as option A. If Chee Soon Juan was really a PAP mole, why didn't he try to push for a 3 corner fight?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CSJ's proposal reminds me of this quote from a German officer in World War One of the army:

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Most often two of these qualities come together. The officers who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Those who are stupid and lazy make up around 90% of every army in the world, and they can be used for routine work. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to get married but I would like someone to screw my wife while I pay for the house and all expenses. I am looking for a win-win-win situation.

When I made this offer to my friend, he told me that I was out of my mind.
hahaha....scroobal, weren't u the one who predicted/analysed and posted that some mature voice will appear and the 2 parties will shake hands and kiss each other at the last minute...
now u conveniently again changed tack....
phui...u are the most delusional guy and despite repeatedly caught with your pants down, u still behave like man of wisdom.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was wrong. I kept saying SDP doesn't have a bargaining chip for keeping WP out of the contest. Now I know they have.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I assure you CSJ is not insane. He knows exactly what he is doing. Like the screening of the film One Nation Under Lee, he knew exactly what he was doing when he invited two high profile American diplomats. He was the only one NOT surprised when MDA turned up to confiscate the video.

trust me, CSJ is not the insane one.

What he is doing cannot destroy WP or NSP, only SDP.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
If so, then it is rather odd that CSJ choose to use such big ammo during a minor by election. Is the PAP that desperate to win this round? Major disquiet within PAP ranks such that they need to win this BE to maintain unity?

Any ammo you have must be used right now before the opposition gets too strong in the future?

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is one explanation for the events that have taken place.

All along, Chee Soon Juan collected 3 forms thinking that he could force the WP into a 3 corner fight. He believed that he was able to line up a credible heavyweight to send into Punggol East all along. In the end, all the big guns he contacted (some of the big names from the SDP from 2011) told him they would only be willing to participate if the WP pulled out. This force him into making one of the loopiest press conferences I've seen him make for some time.

Pretty remarkable to think that it's still possible that there will be a straight fight at Punggol East.

Last edited:

coldwater

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP = Self Destruct Party

Chee's suggestion is so absurd I don't know if it is a calculated insult, a joke or totally earnest. Just like SDP self-destructed in last GE over Holland-BT, now SDP going same path in this BE.