• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST: SDP calling for joint campaign with WP in Punggol East BE

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dr Chee is crazy now. I could not believe he is doing this. I have overestimated his intelligence. If he knows that to win the PAP is not to have 3 corner fight and support opposition unity, then in the first place dun go into to kpo and join in the fight lah. Just do what NSP is doing, stay out. What the fuck is joint campaign. Joint kee lan!!!!!

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee should be asking MIW for the deal since they are more likely to win. Just tell the MIW that since they are already the dominating party, what's the harm in getting the SDP in parleement? It will show them as magnaminous and will win them more votes.

I have never seen anyone so desperate to get into parleement. So hardup until like that.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chee should be asking MIW for the deal since they are more likely to win. Just tell the MIW that since they are already the dominating party, what's the harm in getting the SDP in parleement? It will show them as magnaminous and will win them more votes.

I have never seen anyone so desperate to get into parleement. So hardup until like that.

No no no...if Chee approached PAP and PAP agrees, I am quite sure that the seat will definitely go to the Opposition! So to ensure a PAP victory, Chee, the maverick, approached WP in a widely-publized press interview. Let us ask ourselves. How often do our media give such a wide coverage for CSJ ? More so when it is near a BE !

I think with this great press interview and Chee's ridiculous and outlandish proposal , many Singaporeans should be convinced by now where Chee is standing.....PAP must be desperate now to push forward its "triumph card"..OMG! This is getting more and more interesting - more crucial than the GE!!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) has called on the Workers’ Party (WP) to work with it to field a single candidate under a joint campaign.

Under their “win-win-win” plan, the candidate would come from the SDP, but if elected, the WP would be given the responsibility of running the town council.
l.

Wa lau!!! SDP want the monthly allowance while WP team do the hardwork on the ground. Sound like a "fair" deal. Very complicated lah. Aiya, all parties go contest lah, no one will win. PAP balls drop laughing into parliament.

I rest my case!! Chee Bye

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Chee is crazy now. I could not believe he is doing this. I have overestimated his intelligence. If he knows that to win the PAP is not to have 3 corner fight and support opposition unity, then in the first place dun go into to kpo and join in the fight lah. Just do what NSP is doing, stay out. What the fuck is joint campaign. Joint kee lan!!!!!

He is too desperate to get SDP into parliament. Can't they wait until 2016? It is not like the next GE is too far away.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that also can??

59969_10151240267172572_1503039299_n.jpg

The Singapore Democratic Party has called for a joint campaign with the Workers' Party, where both parties field one SDP candidate. If victorious, the SDP candidate will enter Parliament and WP will run Punggol East Town Council.

Sounds like China and Russia during the Cold War.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps as an indication of how bad the suggestion is, even GMS doesn't know what to say.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
The Singapore Democratic Party has called for a joint campaign with the Workers' Party, where both parties field one SDP candidate. If victorious, the SDP candidate will enter Parliament and WP will run Punggol East Town Council.

Why cannot?!?

SDP: I score the goal, can?

WP: ??

SDP: Easy, after we win,..... you wash the jersey, my shorts, my underwear, socks, boots... and don't forget to wash the ball too ok? We'll have fun again next match!

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
How often do our media give such a wide coverage for CSJ ?

I think with this great press interview and Chee's ridiculous and outlandish proposal , many Singaporeans should be convinced by now where Chee is standing.....

See.... I tell you, let this guy go off bankrupcy, he sure F up the opposition big time one. PAP heng ah!

stdpmteo-07.jpg

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the candidate is a pretty lady or Nicole Seah, would you be saying the same thing or cheering?

A town council provides jobs. That's why WP has many grassroot supporters.

As LTK said, it is not his call to avoid 3-cornered fight because there are other parties. Conversely, even if SDP dropped dead, there will still be multiple cornered fights.

The other parties will need the TC assistance even more than SDP.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So this is the new strategy of PAP. Instead of getting CSJ to go berserk against PAP, thereby tarnishing all opposition members, CSJ will now go crazy against other opposition parties to achieve the same result.

I just wonder whether the PAP knew something about the mental state of CSJ that we did not. I am surprised that the good, old mental doctor, his close colleague, AYG, has not also spotted this.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just wonder whether the PAP knew something about the mental state of CSJ that we did not. I am surprised that the good, old mental doctor, his close colleague, AYG, has not also spotted this.

I assure you CSJ is not insane. He knows exactly what he is doing. Like the screening of the film One Nation Under Lee, he knew exactly what he was doing when he invited two high profile American diplomats. He was the only one NOT surprised when MDA turned up to confiscate the video.

trust me, CSJ is not the insane one.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee's statement is telling the resident of Punggol East, I dun care about you I only want a seat in parliament. Gone case.

bro! brilliant point! only want votes and MP seat but don't want to work the ground. very much like pap mentality, paratrooper backdoor mpee. this is what a political party with all the Dr come out? Chiam See Tong will be crying tonight after seeing what this maniac Chee did to SDP.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I assure you CSJ is not insane. He knows exactly what he is doing. Like the screening of the film One Nation Under Lee, he knew exactly what he was doing when he invited two high profile American diplomats. He was the only one NOT surprised when MDA turned up to confiscate the video.

trust me, CSJ is not the insane one.

he is not insane, but like to kah siao to sabo others as he got nothing to lose. this type lagi worse.