• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST: SDP calling for joint campaign with WP in Punggol East BE

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a brilliant move but knowing how selfish n arrogant LTK is, it's a no go. This will put WP in a very bad light.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only an idiot will agree to such a proposal. It is obvious that Dr Chee is hooking his dirty old truck to WP's Ferrari and let them tow him into parliament.

Unfortunately, I hope LTK and other WP members do not take the bait and publicly jibe him. Just politely decline.

If WP trades some snarky remarks with CSJ, the PAP and the porlumpar mainstream media will pounce on it, saying how 'disunited the opposition is', or 'how can you let these clowns form the govt', or 'PAP got track record, is lumber one'... blah... it's quite predictable.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like that also can??

59969_10151240267172572_1503039299_n.jpg

The Singapore Democratic Party has called for a joint campaign with the Workers' Party, where both parties field one SDP candidate. If victorious, the SDP candidate will enter Parliament and WP will run Punggol East Town Council.

this is the end of the oppo chance....gone liao!!! the people will now certainly and definitely vote for PAP !!! great politician!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unfortunately, I hope LTK and other WP members do not take the bait and publicly jibe him. Just politely decline.

If WP trades some snarky remarks with CSJ, the PAP and the porlumpar mainstream media will pounce on it, saying how 'disunited the opposition is', or 'how can you let these clowns form the govt', or 'PAP got track record, is lumber one'... blah... it's quite predictable.

okay. i agree with you on this. up you!!!

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that also can??

59969_10151240267172572_1503039299_n.jpg

The Singapore Democratic Party has called for a joint campaign with the Workers' Party, where both parties field one SDP candidate. If victorious, the SDP candidate will enter Parliament and WP will run Punggol East Town Council.

The state of the opposition in Singapore is beyond apalling.
You have SDA who may have the will to serve the people, but lack proper presentation skills and speaks worse than a second-hand car dealer. Zero points for image as well.
Then you have Dr Chee, whom I think none can doubt his charisma when he speaks (forget the substance), but having display most probably the worse political acumen in even suggesting such a proposal. First of all, what are the chances WP, a fledging and most hopeful opposition party, will agree to this?

WP, sadly is fighting a losing war as well. They are almost agreeable to what PAP says and makes too little noise for the liking of the people who hate the PAP. As long as PAP does not fuck up big time, I would not see them losing much more ground than 2 GRCs max.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a brilliant move but knowing how selfish n arrogant LTK is, it's a no go. This will put WP in a very bad light.
Exactly. Why not CSJ make same proposal to PAP? SDP candidate, and PAP run town council. Also win win win. Opposition in parliament, PAP machinery run town council.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CSJ just gave his loyal supporters a big Fuck You. Those retarded opposition supporting morons will now realize how true it is when PAP supporters have repeated time and time again that CSJ is a fucking idiot. Only stupid opposition supporting fucktards are unable to see this for so many years

you described it very well.

if the people can see through all this smokescreen at this juncture, there might be a chance. but if wp and adp continue their bickerings and wayangings, dr koh will happily and confidently walk into parliament.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee want to have sex and make LTK's wife pregnant and then tell LTK to take care of his baby so that he can go to party.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#25 Goldenmonkey

You are spot on!!! Singaporeans habis liao,esp the people of PE .....unless there is a miracle awakening!!!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP, sadly is fighting a losing war as well. They are almost agreeable to what PAP says and makes too little noise for the liking of the people who hate the PAP. As long as PAP does not fuck up big time, I would not see them losing much more ground than 2 GRCs max.
Making a lot of noise doesn't mean it will benefit citizens. I care more about what can be achieved and what has been achieved.

PAP abuse of power severely limits the things that WP can do. Under all the unseen constrains, WP have made good progress. The AIM issue highlights the political acumen of WP, and forcing PAP to self slap and look stupid to entire nation. I believe WP will only turn up the heat nearer to next GE, as no point teaching PAP how to correct their mistakes so early.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I cannot imagine a party with such high calibre people as VW, PT, AYG would allow this idiot to do such things without violent objections.
Are these people morons as well?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
" where is the money!!!....hor!!! where is the money...!!!...hor!!!" - the demise of PE liao!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I cannot imagine a party with such high calibre people as VW, PT, AYG would allow this idiot to do such things without violent objections.
Are these people morons as well?

yes, where are these doctors and intellectuals and bankers and accountants and professional people - do they know what CSJ is going to say???

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I simply don't understand how that CSJ can ever concoct out such a proposal? Nobody in is right mind will ever agree with him. This bugger is totally beyond redemption. He knew the SDP alone will never make it and so to come out with this ridiculous proposal. If he still got some dignity, he should retract this proposal immediately.

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I simply don't understand how that CSJ can ever concoct out such a proposal? Nobody in is right mind will ever agree with him. This bugger is totally beyond redemption. He knew the SDP alone will never make it and so to come out with this ridiculous proposal. If he still got some dignity, he should retract this proposal immediately.

No lah, CSJ scared that if SDP by some mysterious stroke if luck won PE, then jAIM will terminate software support. So better get WP to support to run TC. He think WP only enjoy running TC and do not like to speak fiercely in parliament.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

gone case liao ...the media will broadcast his brilliant and strategically catastrophic proposal and he has in fact given the PE seat to Dr Koh already who must be laughing with great glee from ear to ear....

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the candidate is a pretty lady or Nicole Seah, would you be saying the same thing or cheering?

A town council provides jobs. That's why WP has many grassroot supporters.

As LTK said, it is not his call to avoid 3-cornered fight because there are other parties. Conversely, even if SDP dropped dead, there will still be multiple cornered fights.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP has been calm and collected throughout; it has quietly got ready all the logistics for its campaign.
On the other hand, Chee and SDP have gone completely berserk.
All these are the street antics that Chee simply cannot move away from.