• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST: SDP calling for joint campaign with WP in Punggol East BE

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WP has been calm and collected throughout; it has quietly got ready all the logistics for its campaign.
On the other hand, Chee and SDP have gone completely berserk.
All these are the street antics that Chee simply cannot move away from.

same old street antics...pap must be eternally grateful.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP has been calm and collected throughout; it has quietly got ready all the logistics for its campaign.
On the other hand, Chee and SDP have gone completely berserk.
All these are the street antics that Chee simply cannot move away from.
So this is the new strategy of PAP. Instead of getting CSJ to go berserk against PAP, thereby tarnishing all opposition members, CSJ will now go crazy against other opposition parties to achieve the same result.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now I know why Ah Low do not want to talk to him. You cannot talk to a madman.

Madman still more reliable than CSJ, imho. This man is out to destroy the opposition and to prolong the lifespan of the MIW. Expect more from him when 2016 appears.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) has called on the Workers’ Party (WP) to work with it to field a single candidate under a joint campaign.

Under their “win-win-win” plan, the candidate would come from the SDP, but if elected, the WP would be given the responsibility of running the town council.

“In the spirit of compromise and cooperation, we would like to propose that our two parties run a joint campaign and field one candidate from the SDP. If victorious, the SDP candidate will enter Parliament, and the WP will run the Punggol East Town Council,” it said in a statement.

This arrangement, the SDP said, would add clout to WP’s town council management and give it access to the Punggol East grassroots network. Meanwhile, the SDP candidate would be able to debate the party’s alternative policies in Parliament.

The shock proposal comes after a proposed meeting with the WP on Friday afternoon drew a blank. The party said it has made three attempts to meet with the WP for talks and also made public its letters to the WP on its website.

In the statement, the party said it was “disappointed” but has not given up effort of finding a solution to field one Opposition candidate in the upcoming Punggol East contest. It has now sent a fourth letter to WP asking for a meeting on Saturday to discuss this latest proposal.

The collective response from the 40%
funny-monkey-2.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't understand how come sdp has so many professional people...don't they see what many forummers here see?:*:

Many find some things unbelievable and I suspect, they choose not to accept the truth. If SDP is to progress, CSJ and Jufrie must leave.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly since when he has behaved rationally....bungled a presentation w wrong figures, taunting gct like a hooligan n now proposing this...

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many find some things unbelievable and I suspect, they choose not to accept the truth. If SDP is to progress, CSJ and Jufrie must leave.
Some in SDP are planted, while others are just gullible. The planted ones will create the right atmosphere and internal dynamics, that attract the gullible and delusional. Not sure if CSJ is the plant or delusional one.

VW and others gullible ones have to wake up and realize that they are being used by PAP all along. I expect fireworks within SDP over the weekend, and probably a few high profile resignation or expulsion?

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore Democratic Party has called for a joint campaign with the Workers' Party, where both parties field one SDP candidate. If victorious, the SDP candidate will enter Parliament (and receive the $15,000) and WP will run Punggol East Town Council.

haha1.gif

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some in SDP are planted, while others are just gullible. The planted ones will create the right atmosphere and internal dynamics, that attract the gullible and delusional. Not sure if CSJ is the plant or delusional one.

VW and others gullible ones have to wake up and realize that they are being used by PAP all along. I expect fireworks within SDP over the weekend, and probably a few high profile resignation or expulsion?

Chee is not the delusional one, trust me.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee is not the delusional one, trust me.
If so, then it is rather odd that CSJ choose to use such big ammo during a minor by election. Is the PAP that desperate to win this round? Major disquiet within PAP ranks such that they need to win this BE to maintain unity?