• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kumgong Ah Neh couple came to world most expensive city for honeymoon for 2 weeks only with $1000 cash...Why do we need these poor tourists?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wonder if they get bored of pumping full tank during their “honeymoon” of more than 6.9 weeks while kena stuck in geylang hotel.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Very likely these two were planning to move to Singapore for work eventually. Thought they can go to sg for "honeymoon" is actually recce visit.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They could probably make it to two weeks had they stayed in a more modest hotel.

220o1f000001fwh725C3B_R_550_412.jpg

Hotel provides breakfast, nearby Geylang provides cheap food.

Whole day fuck inside hotel room... isn't that the entire point of a honeymoon? :unsure:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its just an excuse to leach money from the public. Singkies should just let them live with their own devices and bear the consequences of their decision. Singkies need to look after themselves 1st

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those days education was free.
Yes, not only education even flight courses and sailing courses were free in Sinkiland....the govt hard up just to train us ...even 1 of of my class mate after joining an American bank rose up to vice president in just 2 years

but that is not the point I am driving at ...it's the spirit to pack up and venture ...like this ah nehs has ...the same kind of spirit as back packers had ,to trot the globe with just couple of dollars ,sleeping wherever you can and eating only street food and finding work to finance the trip ...if only sinkie had such spirits PAP would be a matter of past and Sinkies would be global folks ...covid19 would not shake us one bit too

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking sinkieland keep attracting cheapo ah nehs here for what? Anybody in the service industry will tell you how hard it is to earn smelly money from these guys. So many complaints and demands then in the end don't even pay full price.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies have gone soft ..especially the chinks of SG ..in my days even if you walk around the poorest part of sinkie ,like chinatown, you will never find a single chink begging ...all those beggers were ah nehs ,ah nehs not only begged but drunk and sleeping on the streets too..but today ,almost all beggers in Sinkiland are chinks and found sleeping on the benches too ...could not find a single ah neh beggar even in their poorest Tekka area....yes ,chinks have gone soft and KPKB only

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would you come to Sinkieland for a honeymoon? Terrible choice.

Also, Sinkieland is world's number one gold standard when it comes to cost of living. Not recommended for budget backpackers.
So that they can post on FB, IG....to tell the whole world they been here.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies have gone soft ..especially the chinks of SG ..in my days even if you walk around the poorest part of sinkie ,like chinatown, you will never find a single chink begging ...all those beggers were ah nehs ,ah nehs not only begged but drunk and sleeping on the streets too..but today ,almost all beggers in Sinkiland are chinks and found sleeping on the benches too ...could not find a single ah neh beggar even in their poorest Tekka area....yes ,chinks have gone soft and KPKB only

You need to get out more instead of spouting such blatant falsehoods. :rolleyes:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even without the unforeseen covid, 2 weeks $1k means only $71 perday for use. Where got enough? One universal studio ticket is already more than that daily amount!!!
Approach our PM for help, he has promised Modi that he will take good care of indian

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
if only sinkies have such a gung ho spirit ,no need for forum like this

I had a class mate ,after his senior Cambridge, took a passanger ship ,work all the way a steward ,waiter lah ,landed on London....did his HSC and got his law degree .
will any one do such a thing today ?

Those were the days gone by. Hard work and grit to ensure survival. Today, no need.

Just masok singapore on visit pass, steal a job from the locals, work for a few years, get the PR shit permit, and viola, you can get privileges and other benefits from the pappy like a shitizen. The next destination? Marry a local woman, unwanted by the locals, and you can become a red passport holder and a pappy voter.

The paps need imported shits to support them in every GE. Locals can go to hell with their endless drumbeats.

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those were the days gone by. Hard work and grit to ensure survival. Today, no need.

Just masok singapore on visit pass, steal a job from the locals, work for a few years, get the PR shit permit, and viola, you can get privileges and other benefits from the pappy like a shitizen. The next destination? Marry a local woman, unwanted by the locals, and you can become a red passport holder and a pappy voter.

The paps need imported shits to support them in every GE. Locals can go to hell with their endless drumbeats.
the thrust of argument is rather simple ,it's because our generation had gone soft that foreigners find it easier to get jobs ...almost exactly as our ancestors did fot the melayus here ...simply put ,if you not willing to dissect yourself and examine your weaknesses and strength some one else will do it for you ,and it gonna cost your life

history does repeat itself ..we are now the melayus of yesteryear

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to get out more instead of spouting such blatant falsehoods. :rolleyes:
kiddo,obviously you have not walked around the chinatown of those years...maybe your parents haven't even thought of conceiving yet ...just stick to KPKB ing lah ,real world is not for you ...you may not even have seen or been to a fraction of what I bore witnesses to

children like you should be seen and not heard ,as they say

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is there to see in sinkie anyway.

It's good for a weekend tour to visit all the touristy spots. Adventurous ones might want to go hiking at nature reserves or through HDB heartlands.

The great thing about Sinkieland is that it's a launchpad to other much better tourist destinations in SE Asia.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have lah. i remember hanging around the temple on waterloo street, and there were beggars sitting on the floor outside the temple begging for handouts.

this one in early 60s. there were some old folks sitting around to rest as it was crowded with no benches nor stools around, but for sure there were beggars calling out for help and sticking their hands out. old ah por ladies (literally ah poor) who stayed and sat around with baskets in arm were actually begging, but i usually gave them the benefit of a doubt about them being tired and needing to sit down.
1591074876663.png

this poor ah por was way before my existence at raffles place. must be a 50s photo from the make and model of the car.
1591077580759.png

this one in early 80s. i think 82 as it was then newly constructed from the century old kwan im temple (above). could see ah peks begging at the exit or side gate. cum out the exit and kena ambushed for money. pai seh must give. otherwise kwan im (the virgin) would frown on you.
1591075331526.png

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
have lah. i remember hanging around the temple on waterloo street, and there were beggars sitting on the floor outside the temple begging for handouts.

this one in early 60s. there were some old folks sitting around to rest as it was crowded with no benches nor stools around, but for sure there were beggars calling out for help and sticking their hands out.
View attachment 80047

this one in early 80s. i think 82 as it was then newly constructed from the century old kwan im temple (above). could see ah peks begging at the exit or side gate. cum out the exit and kena ambushed for money. pai seh must give. otherwise kwan im (the virgin) would frown on you.
View attachment 80049
Oh yes ,might just be ,if you really look around ..but the point and my thrust is ,comparatively ,there were far far less chinks begging around whreas ah nehs were a more common sight ...there was a certain pride among the chinks of those years ...work.and thrive was the motto of chinks in those days ...all that had disappeared now