• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kumgong Ah Neh couple came to world most expensive city for honeymoon for 2 weeks only with $1000 cash...Why do we need these poor tourists?

nightowl

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even without the unforeseen covid, 2 weeks $1k means only $71 perday for use. Where got enough? One universal studio ticket is already more than that daily amount!!!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even without the unforeseen covid, 2 weeks $1k means only $71 perday for use. Where got enough? One universal studio ticket is already more than that daily amount!!!

These 2 cheapskates are not going universal studio or any of the paid attractions.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN they have each $35.70 to spend daily KNN assuming 3 meals each cost $10 they still have $80 each to go shopping for goods to bring home KNN taking mrt have to deduct some from the $10 meal KNN

nightowl

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN they have each $35.70 to spend daily KNN assuming 3 meals each cost $10 they still have $80 each to go shopping for goods to bring home KNN taking mrt have to deduct some from the $10 meal KNN
3 meals cost $10 each must as well don't come for holidays!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

The desi intend to prostitute herself while she's here. She's another ginfreely.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
if only sinkies have such a gung ho spirit ,no need for forum like this

I had a class mate ,after his senior Cambridge, took a passanger ship ,work all the way a steward ,waiter lah ,landed on London....did his HSC and got his law degree .
will any one do such a thing today ?

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trust me after I been living in Australia for 10 years now if I were to compare which one more expensive I say Singapore.

I used to go visit every once a year or two year one time During Chinese New Year (2 weeks only). Then I notice with that amount I can take cruise (2 weeks) and go another 2 weeks overseas around Australia!

since then we decided to visit every 5 year one time and every year we can have cruise and overseas trip.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would you come to Sinkieland for a honeymoon? Terrible choice.

Also, Sinkieland is world's number one gold standard when it comes to cost of living. Not recommended for budget backpackers.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would you come to Sinkieland for a honeymoon? Terrible choice.

Also, Sinkieland is world's number one gold standard when it comes to cost of living. Not recommended for budget backpackers.

well said bro!

even got money also it is better to avoid Sg that money can be use to go better holidays and can get better hotels in other countries.
And can stay longer days too.

for me No choice my parent and in-laws still in Sg that is why we still visit Sg .....now 5 years once

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even hotel 81 will be a stretch. need to downgrade to backpackers' hostels where you occupy the same room with 10 other strangers (probably fewer due to Covid).

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
if only sinkies have such a gung ho spirit ,no need for forum like this

I had a class mate ,after his senior Cambridge, took a passanger ship ,work all the way a steward ,waiter lah ,landed on London....did his HSC and got his law degree .
will any one do such a thing today ?
Those days education was free.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trust me after I been living in Australia for 10 years now if I were to compare which one more expensive I say Singapore.

I used to go visit every once a year or two year one time During Chinese New Year (2 weeks only). Then I notice with that amount I can take cruise (2 weeks) and go another 2 weeks overseas around Australia!

since then we decided to visit every 5 year one time and every year we can have cruise and overseas trip.

What is there to see in sinkie anyway.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course it goes without saying that this would not have happened had China acted responsibly and shut their Airports down.

All the death and destruction. All the misery created worldwide, jobs lost, planes parked. All thanks to China and their bat virus.

China is not your friend