• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Korean chio bu has ugly nipples, so husband wants a divorce

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So what would constitute sexy nipples? Can nipples ever be un-sexy?

She also revealed the demeaning remarks that he had made, saying, “When I asked him what I did wrong, he would say that I wasn’t sexy. My husband told me that he wanted to divorce me because my nipples weren’t sexy.”
64b4f8bd407e5ab5f1e10640ce6c917f

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/said-nip...E0TaucKC7frFrBVa1zosM5hl9FoFxnn3InfwAuYXvVcj8

jw5

Loyal
Koreans are well known for going for all types of plastic surgery. Wouldn't there be plastic surgery for nipples? I'm sure her husband wouldn't mind fake but sexy nipples. :biggrin: