• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muud celebrity Jeng Jeng Jeng divorce saga continues...

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mothership.sg/2024/04/bella-alif-affair-divorce/

Bella Astillah admits to having an affair in 2023, says Aliff Aziz cheated on her 11 times, now he doesn't want a divorce​

And the saga continues.

Cover-Photos-2024-04-04T195022.760.png

Singapore actor Aliff Aziz has refused to divorce his wife, Malaysian singer and actress Bella Astillah.

According to The Star, Aliff said he needed more time to come to a "final decision" as he still loves Bella, whose real name is Dayang Ara Nabellah Awang Astillah.

"This isn't a decision I can make in just one day. I need time. I don't agree (with the divorce). I still love Bella," he said.

Bella filed for divorce on Mar. 11 and told reporters outside the Syariah Lower Court in Kuala Lumpur on Mar. 13 that she believed a divorce would be the best way to resolve the situation.

It was previously reported that Aliff had agreed with Bella to divorce and was set to attend the proceedings on Mar. 13, 2024.

However, the actor could not attend due to his filming schedule, and the hearing was adjourned to Apr. 4.

The Star reported that Bella told reporters on Apr. 4 that she was "very tired" and "didn't see this coming and thought everything would be resolved today".

"Divorce is the one thing I fear most, which is why I've been trying to (fix our marriage) for years. But I think I've had enough now," she said.

Arrested in March​

Aliff was arrested on Mar. 9 in Kuala Lumpur by Malaysia's religious authorities after he was found with Malaysian actress Ruhainies in her condominium.

Ruhainies was also arrested.

Ruhainies told the media it was not a case of "tangkap basah" (loosely translated to "caught red-handed") — the colloquial term referring to restrictions on a man and a woman being alone and in close proximity, such as in a car or in a hotel room, if they are not married or close relatives.

The restriction is known as "khalwat".

Admitted to cheating on Aliff​

On Apr. 2, a TikTok video surfaced of messages allegedly between Bella and Malaysian actor Muaz Zabir that showed that they were romantically involved.

On Apr. 3, Bella admitted to reporters that she did have an affair, but she did not name the man.

She shared that the affair happened in 2023, and she used the man to make Aliff jealous.

"While I was using this person to make my own husband jealous, at the same time, he was being unfaithful with two other women," she said.

"I wanted Aliff's attention, and by [having an affair], I was hoping he would pay attention to me."

Bella explained that she made a mistake trying to make Aliff jealous as the man she was having an affair with was "very good to [her]."

"I was feeling unappreciated and like trash. So when someone else came along and gave me attention, I would be prone as I'm an ordinary human myself," she said.

Bella added that the affair was her first mistake after being with Aliff for 10 years.

After the affair, Aliff told her that he loved her and started to show his appreciation for her, and she saw his changes.

"I realised I made a mistake. It also made me reflect and motivated us to repent. Everyone makes mistakes in their marriages. We forgave each other and both changed our ways."
However, when he started filming with Ruhainies, he changed his phone passwords.

"His change was temporary. When they wanted to cover up the “khalwat”/ close proximity case, maybe they didn’t have any other material. So they used my incident to cover up. I’m just thinking to myself - doesn’t Aliff know he is being used by Ruhainies?"
Aliff allegedly cheated on Bella 11 times

Bella also told reporters that Aliff cheated on her 11 times.

She appeared visibly upset and in tears.

She insisted that she was not lying and she had evidence to support the claim.

She also claimed that Aliff had cheated on her with her younger sister, Eriqa.

"Because of Aliff, I cut off ties with my own family."
Aliff and Bella previously split in 2019 despite allegations of his cheating.

However, the pair reconciled in 2020 and had a second child.
------------

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wasn't this the clown who was arrested in SG for stealing an Indonesian woman's cash and being disorderly in public?

Aliff Aziz charged with disorderly conduct after he was arrested in Orchard Road on Nov 10 2019

hzaliff1121.jpg

Aliff Aziz (left) was in court in October to face two charges of theft. One of the videos shows a man shouting into his mobile phone while police officers try to handcuff him. PHOTOS: ALPHONSUS CHERN, SCREENGRAB FROM FACEBOOK
Loh Keng Fatt
UPDATED NOV 21, 2019, 03:27 PM
FacebookTelegram
Singapore actor-singer Aliff Aziz was slammed by netizens when videos popped up online of his alleged drunken behaviour in Orchard Road.

On Monday (Nov 18), he was charged in court with disorderly conduct at 6.25am on Nov 10, at a public area near Orchard Towers.
Police said their officers on patrol came across two men arguing in Orchard Road.

Aliff was arrested and was later released.

Media outlet Berita Mediacorp reported that if he is convicted, the 28-year-old could face a fine of not more than $2,000 or a jail term not exceeding six months, or both.

In that incident, Aliff was also mocked by netizens for still giving trouble to his parents.

In the video, he can be heard saying: "You talk to my father... I never resist."

Aliff has had a difficult year, with his divorce in May from Malaysian actress Bella Astillah, 25, after almost three years of marriage, making headlines.

She said he had cheated on her several times.

Aliff's reputation took a further hit after the divorce, when he was charged in court recently over theft.

He allegedly stole one million rupiah (S$97) and $300 from Indonesian actress Raja Yunika Perdhana Putri while in a local hotel room.

He is also said to have stolen a packet of cigarettes and a lighter at a Starbucks outlet in Plaza Singapura.

Aliff, who has thanked his fans for their support after the Orchard Road incident, is drawing comfort from his son.

The latest photo in his social media account shows the two together, with Bella's more frequent trips to Singapore for work allowing father and son to get together more often.

Rumours of a possible reconciliation between the couple have also surfaced since the divorce.