• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopisai Finally Paid Subscription. Hooray!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now kopi...you see the senior members here. whatever their politicial affiliation, you need to give respect. got ot :biggrin:

And dun be sarcastic...there is no need to.

ok ok ok no sarcasm

breathe in 1,2,3............1,2,3,4,5,....out...in and out.....in and out......waulau orgasm liao!!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahahaha....I also became Sibei Famous Overnight! :biggrin:

ah meng which one in the list is YOU....
dont' worry, I will not scold you....

I H P is not on the list...only ILOVEIHP....I H P not there leh.....must be using some other NICK...
surprise suprise surprise....even NARONG IS NOT THERE.....CHONBURIFC is also not there.....how come leh???
USING OTHER HANDLES...

the biggest donor is D O N O R himself.....wauhahhaaaa!!!!...so interesting to be a S Member of this forum...so very worth it!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
becos they are not InfP or S accounts, you moron.

okay okay I agree. I am a moron. I've checked....following the new rules, those with InfP or S can zap.

Thank you Sir for your kind advice. Yes, I am a moron here. Sori hor. No angry okay?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Non InfP/S accounts cannot zap you moron.

Why don't you list all those nicknames which upped you too?

jw5, haahahaaaaa.....don't stretch your luck too far lah....my friends are my friends and I don't sell my friends to anybody...even they offered mne big money.....no jw5, I am not MBSSLOTS2.....sori okay....pls don't get angry okay...breathe 1,2,3,...out ..1.2.3.4.5...thanks INTAN :smile:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
okay okay I agree. I am a moron. I've checked....following the new rules, those with InfP or S can zap.

Thank you Sir for your kind advice. Yes, I am a moron here. Sori hor. No angry okay?

so...plzzzzzz zap ah meng.....plzzzzzz :biggrin: